of April 15, 1999 No. 174
About measures for increase in efficiency of stock and fair trade
For the purpose of activation and expansion of stock and fair trade in goods for freely convertible currency the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Determine that since April 15, 1999 realization by business entities of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the goods for export entering the list according to appendix No. 1, through the commodity and raw exchanges is performed only for freely convertible currency.
To the State Customs Committee together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in ten-day time to develop and approve limit rates of export by physical persons of the specified goods.
procedure for sale, acquisition and commodity exportation under the contracts signed at the exchange and exhibition and fair biddings including through specialized trading floors, according to appendix No. 2;
procedure for sales of goods for export through the commodity and raw exchanges for freely convertible currency according to appendix No. 3.
3. Determine that:
exchange goods are the goods of certain sort and quality, including derivative financial instruments (derivatives) which are not requiring preliminary examination, characterized by invariance of qualitative indexes and permanency of the conclusion of stock exchange transactions, admitted in accordance with the established procedure to exchange trading;
at the exhibition and fair biddings any goods which are not meeting requirements imposed to exchange goods and the requiring provisions to buyers of possibility of survey of their samples and models, electronic catalogs, prospectuses, advertizing bulletins or other characterizing documentation can be realized.
4. To the ministry of macroeconomic and statistics, the Ministry of external commercial relations, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzoptbirzhetorgu together with the interested ministries and departments in ten-day time to develop and approve the disaggregated inventory, specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution, in the developed assortment which realization for export through the commodity and raw exchanges is enabled only for freely convertible currency.
5. To national news agency of Uzbekistan to perform the regular publication in mass media of stock exchange quotations on main types of the goods and raw materials provided by the commodity and raw exchanges.
6. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offers on changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
7. To the ministries and departments of the Republic of Uzbekistan to bring the regulating documents into accord with this resolution.
8. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 26, 1995 as No. 375 and of September 20, 1996 No. 329.
9. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sultanov U. T.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 15, 1999 No. 174
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.