of October 21, 2014 No. 64
About approval of the Technique of calculations of standard rates and amounts of combustion of associated and (or) natural gas when carrying out oil operation
According to the subitem 14) article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to development department of the gas industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication of this order in mass media and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 21, 2014 No. 64
1. This Technique of calculations of standard rates and amounts of combustion of associated and (or) natural gas when carrying out oil operations (further - the Technique) is developed according to the subitem 14) of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use" (further - the Law) and determines technique of calculations of standard rates and amounts of combustion of associated and (or) natural gas when carrying out oil operations:
1) when testing objects of wells;
2) in case of test operation of the field;
3) in case of technology inevitable combustion of gas.
2. For the purposes of this Technique the following concepts are used:
1) standard rates of combustion of gas - the size determined in the settlement way based on the formulas established in this Technique taking into account amounts of the extracted gas and gas factor;
2) test operation of the field - the operations performed on fields of hydrocarbonic raw materials for the purpose of aimed and receipts of the additional information about geological field characteristics of layers and deposits, complex geologic-geophysical and hydrodynamic well survey for creation of the technology scheme and the project of industrial development. Test operation provides temporary operation of exploratory wells.
3. Determination of amounts of production and combustion of gas is performed by the subsoil user with use of system of accounting of measurements of amounts of gas, by means of instrumentations according to the project documentation and the applied technology:
1) on entrance and exit of installations (systems) on production, transportation, preparation and oil refining and gas;
2) on entrance: gas turbine installation, furnaces, boiler rooms, gas-piston installation, the compressor for downloading back in layer, and other equipment using gas;
3) at metering stations of amount of gas;
4) on entrance on torch installations.
4. The settlement standard rates and amounts of the burned gas determined by this Technique are confirmed by data of devices of accounting of gas.
5. The actual amounts of combustion of gas shall not exceed the amounts calculated according to this Technique.
6. The total amount of the extracted gas (V 1) it is calculated by the following formula:
V1 – amount of the extracted gas, m3;
Qn – annual, monthly or daily production of oil in tons;
Gf – gas factor (the attitude of received quantity of gas towards amount of the extracted oil, m3/t).
7. The total amount of the extracted gas is determined for the purposes of establishment of admissible amounts of the burned gas and (or) amounts of the gas used for own production needs and performed:
1) the subsoil user independently with use of system of accounting of measurements of amounts of gas by means of instrumentations with the subsequent check of the declared amounts by department of authorized body in the field of the oil and gas made in the settlement way;
2) authorized body in the field of oil and gas - settlement way.
8. The settlement amount of the burned gas (VII) is determined as difference between the total amount of the extracted gas and amount of the utilized, including processed gas, by the following formula:
VII – settlement amount of the burned gas:
V1 – the amount of the extracted gas calculated according to Item 6 of this Technique;
V1 – the gas amount used for own technology needs (the gas amount used on estuarial heaters, heating furnaces, in boiler rooms and other equipment, consuming gas). The settlement amount of gas for own technology needs is determined proceeding from technical characteristics of the equipment and duration of its operation;
V2 – gas amount on technology losses (losses in case of engineering procedures of collection, preparation and gas transportation) is determined by technical characteristics of the used equipment and project decisions;
V3 – the gas amount used for power generation is determined proceeding from quantity of the developed electric power and specific consumption of gas per unit of the electric power, according to passport data of the used equipment;
V4 – amount of the return downloading in layer, is determined proceeding from technical characteristics of the equipment and duration of operation of the equipment;
V5 – conversion amount on gas-processing installation or the plant for production of the commodity and liquefied gas is determined proceeding from amounts of the implemented commodity gas and losses in case of conversion, transportation to trunk gas pipeline.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.