of November 7, 2014 No. 783
About approval of the qualification requirements imposed to non-state fire services
According to subitem 70-17) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed qualification requirements imposed to non-state fire services.
2. (Petrov V. V.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to committee on emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order, its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bozhko V. K.
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 7, 2014 No. 783
1. These qualification requirements imposed to non-state fire services (further - qualification requirements) are developed for the purpose of determination of compliance of non-state fire services on performance of works according to the prevention and suppression of the fires, carrying out wrecking in the organizations, settlements and on objects of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The following qualification requirements are imposed to non-state fire services:
1) availability at least one fire the truck, the main fire truck confirmed with the technical inspection report of readiness for suppression of the fires in form, according to appendix 1 to these qualification requirements *;
2) availability on the property right or on other right of the building or room for accommodation of workers, the rescue and fire fighting equipment, the equipment and equipment *;
3) availability of the staff employees provided with special regimentals and fire-proof equipment on the regulations established for bodies of the public fire service according to appendix 2 to these qualification requirements, number: at least 16 people, at the rate of the 4th worker including the driver on each main fire truck during duty shift *; at least 8 people, at the rate of the 2nd worker during duty shift **;
4) compliance of workers of non-state fire services of the qualification specified in appendix 3 to these qualification requirements.
Note: * - for non-state fire services with the exit fire fighting equipment; ** - for non-state fire services without the exit fire fighting equipment.
to the Qualification requirements imposed to non-state fire services
Act * technical inspection of readiness of the main fire truck for suppression of the fires
Brand, the _________________________ model on the _____________________________ chassis year of release ______________________
registration registration plate of _______________________________ владелец_________________________________________
________________________________ chassis body ________________________________ engine _________________________
1. Availability and maintaining the form of the ¹_____________________________________________________ car, the certificate about
No. vehicle registrations _________________________________ from ______________________________________,
certificate on passing of technical inspection
2. Run on speedometer _______________________ km.
3. The inventory and availability of fire technical equipment and equipment on the car:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.