of July 30, 2014 No. 330
About approval of technical regulations about registration, control and Karnet's accounting ATA and amendment of some regulations of Customs Service
For the purpose of application of the Convention on temporary import accepted in Istanbul on June 26, 1990, the Law No. 253-XVI of 5.12.2008, the Order of the Government No. 495 of 14.08.2009 about appointment of the association issuing and guaranteeing documents on temporary import (cornets of ATA and CPD) I ORDER:
1. Approve Methodology of registration of Karnet of ATA, according to appendix No. 1 to this Order.
2. Approve the Instruction for control and accounting of transactions on customs clearance using Karnetov by ATA, according to appendix No. 2 to this Order.
3. To add the appendix No. 14 to "Technical regulations about application, use and filling of the customs declaration" approved by the Order of Customs Service No. 346-O of 24.12.2009 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova No. 197-200/876 of 31.12.2009) with the following:
ATA cornet provided by the Convention on temporary import accepted in Istanbul on June 26, 1990.
4. Oblige chiefs of customs to provide observance of provisions of this order.
5. To charge control over execution of this Order to management of customs appointments within department "Income and customs control".
6. Recognize invalid:
- The order of Customs Service No. 252-O of 29.06.2010 "About procedure of accounting and control of transactions for customs clearance using Karnetov ATA";
- The order of Customs Service No. 183-O of 17.05.2010 "About approval of the Regulations on the procedure of customs clearance of the goods transported using Karnet by ATA".
CEO of Customs Service
Appendix № 1
to the Order of Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova of July 30, 2014 No. 330
1. The procedure of customs clearance of the goods transported using Karnet by ATA is developed according to provisions of the Convention on temporary import accepted in Istanbul on June 26, 1990 (further - the Convention), with the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova No. 1149-XV of 20.07.2000, the Law on accession of the Republic of Moldova to the Convention on temporary import No. 253-XVI of 5.12.2008, the Order of the Government about appointment of the association issuing and guaranteeing documents on temporary import (Karneta ATA i CPD) No. 495 of 14.08.2009 and determines how the procedure of customs control of the goods which are temporarily imported/exported from customs area of the Republic of Moldova using documents on temporary import – Karnet is performed by ATA.
2. The customs clearance of the goods transported using Karnet by ATA is performed on boundary customs posts.
3. In this Methodology terms with the value determined in the Convention and the existing customs legislation of the Republic of Moldova are used.
4. Goods which fall under Karnet's action ATA in case of their temporary import and temporary export from the territory of the Republic of Moldova, are provided in the appendices to the Convention which are applied with the clauses formulated in the Law No. 253-XVI of 5.12.2008 on accession of the Republic of Moldova to the Convention on temporary import and also with observance of the following conditions:
import/import, export/export is forbidden:
a) the goods prohibited or concerning which restrictions according to the current legislation are set;
b) goods concerning which all stages of customs clearance were not complete;
c) the goods transported with violation of provisions of the Convention, the existing Customs code and other customs regulations.
5. ATA cornet which is drawn up properly is allowed to registration by customs authority. ATA replaces with Karnet the customs declaration and the guarantee document providing payment of subjects to collection of customs payments.
6. The goods transported using Karnet by ATA under customs regime of the international transit across the territory of the Republic of Moldova are subject to customs clearance according to the national procedure of transit, based on the Order of Customs Service No. 288-O of 20.12.2005 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova No. 28-30/72 of 17.02.2006).
7. Effective period of the Cornet of ATA cannot exceed one year from the date of its issue by association. The term of temporary import / temporary export of goods using Karnet ATA cannot exceed the effective period specified in the corresponding cornet.
8. Cornets of ATA are not allowed when implementing post transportations, and also for unaccompanied loads.
9. The goods transported using Karnet by ATA can be used only for the purpose of, ATA installed in the column "C" on the face of cover of Karnet.
10. About the moments of issue of Karnet of ATA, it is not allowed to enter changes and amendments in the list of the goods listed on reverse side of Karnet and if those are available on the additional sheets (the main list) which are attached to it. These changes can be made only with the permission of the body which issued cornet.
11. From the moment of acceptance to registration by customs authorities of Karnet of ATA, modification of Karnet of ATA without the permission of customs authorities is not allowed. Customs authorities can resolve change of the data concerning like the vehicle, replacements of person representing the holder of cornet of ATA and also other changes which are not assuming change in the relation of final actions / transactions on any specific cornet of ATA.
12. When checking Karnet's of ATA customs authorities check correctness of its filling, and also transaction compliance on transportation to provisions of the Convention and other existing regulations.
13. Customs authorities perform documentary and physical goods inspection, ATA transported using Karnet, and in case of observance of all requirements for filling of cornet, accept cornet to registration.
14. When the cornet of ATA is filled not in state language, the customs authority has the right to demand the certified transfer of cornet.
15. If in case of control the violations interfering continuation of transaction on transportation using ATA cornet were revealed, these goods can be placed under other customs appointment according to the law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.