of December 17, 2014 No. 346
About approval of the State program on safety of flights of aircrafts of civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to article 85 of the Air code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 15, 2013 No. PP-2003 "About approval of plans of development of the normative and legal and other acts directed to realization of referential regulations of the laws" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the State program on safety of flights of aircrafts of civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. The state inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights together with the interested organizations in three-months time to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. I. Zakirov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 17, 2014 No. 346
1. This State program on safety of flights of aircrafts of civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Program) according to requirements of the Air code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the standards and recommended practice of International Civil Aviation Organization (further - ICAO) stated in Annex 19 "Safety management of flights" to the Convention on international civil aviation (further - the Convention), determines conditions and procedure for safety of flights of aircrafts of civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The purpose of this Program is achievement of acceptable level of safety of flights in civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Provisions of the Program extend to operators of aircrafts (airline) and the certified airfields, the certified educational institutions, the organization for maintenance of aircrafts and to servicing of air traffic (further - suppliers of servicing).
3. In this Program the following basic concepts are applied:
aviation incident - the events which did not lead to death of people, to considerable damage, destruction or loss of the aircraft;
aviation rules of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the regulatory legal acts, obligatory for observance, governing the relations in the field of use of airspace of the Republic of Uzbekistan and activities in the field of aircraft;
aviation incident - the event which took place when using the aircraft for the purpose of flight accomplishment, connected with violation of normal functioning of this vessel, its crew, other aviation personnel or connected with impact of external conditions and led to death of people, to considerable damage, destruction or loss of the aircraft;
safety of flights - such condition in case of which the risks connected with the aviation activities relating to operation of aircrafts or directly providing such operation are reduced to acceptable level and are controlled;
The state program on safety of flights - the complex governed also the types of activity aimed at increase in safety of flights;
civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the aircraft which is not part of the state and experimental aviation;
danger (threat) - the condition, object or activities which are the potential reason of drawing mutilations to personnel, damage to machinery or designs, material losses of decline in the ability to execute the ordered functions;
acceptable level of safety of flights - the minimum level of safety of flights of aircrafts in civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan provided by the State program on safety of flights;
preventiveness is such approach which provides protection of system by means of determination of dangerous situation, measure for management and decrease in risk before there are events influencing safety;
risk for safety of flights - expected probability and gravity of consequences or results of danger;
the collection of aeronautical information (further - AIP) - the publication issued or authorized by the state which contains the long-term aeronautical information which is important for air navigation;
the certified airfield - airfield which operator received the certificate of airfield;
the certificate of airfield - the certificate issued by the relevant authority on operation of airfield based on statutory rules;
the certified educational institution - the educational institution certified by Gosavianadzor for carrying out preparation, retraining and advanced training of aviapersonnel;
the ICAO standards - any requirement to physical characteristics, configurations, equipment, technical characteristics, personnel or rules which uniform use is recognized necessary for safety and regularity of air navigation which Contracting states will observe according to the Convention;
safety management system of flights - system approach to safety management, including necessary organizational structure, hierarchy of responsibility, the guidelines and procedures;
the operator of airfield - the legal entity or the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also other state according to international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan to which this airfield belongs on the property right (the owner of airfield), according to the lease agreement or on other bases, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Uzbekistan, and having the certificate of conformity of airfield;
the operator of the aircraft - the legal entity or physical person owning the aircraft on the property right or other corporeal right which capability to perform operation of this aircraft it is confirmed with the air operator certificate.
4. Activities of civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan are regulated by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, aviation rules of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also standards and recommended practice of ICAO.
5. The state inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights (further - Gosavianadzor) develops, claims, publishes and enhances Aviation rules of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Development of Aviation rules of the Republic of Uzbekistan is component of governmental activities on ensuring acceptable level of safety of flights.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.