of September 23, 2014 No. 481
About approval of the Regulations on Public service of statistics of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on Public service of statistics of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
A. P. Yatsenyuk
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 23, 2014 No. 481
1. Public service of statistics of Ukraine (Gosstat) is specially authorized central executive body in the field of statistics which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and which provides forming and realizes state policy in the sphere of statistics.
2. Gosstat in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objective of Fund is ensuring forming and realization of state policy in the sphere of statistics.
4. Gosstat according to the tasks assigned to him:
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops suggestions for improvement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the ministries and in accordance with the established procedure represents them to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
2) develops drafts of long-term development programs of the state statistics and annual plans of the state statistical observations with participation of state bodies and other interested legal entities;
3) will be organized by accomplishment of long-term development programs of the state statistics and annual plans of the state statistical observations;
4) approves statistical methodology and reporting and statistical documentation of statistical observations (except the state qualifiers of technical and economic and social information), and also standard forms of primary accounting documentation necessary for their carrying out;
5) performs management of all works connected with preparation of population census and agricultural censuses provides carrying out such censuses, processing, generalization, distribution and use of their results, develops and approves programs of censuses and census tools, the schedule of preparation and carrying out censuses, techniques of censuses, the Concept of technology of data processing of population census, the program of development of materials of census;
6) is performed by forming of information base for forecasting and the analysis of tendencies and regularities of social and economic development, constitutes national accounts;
7) is provided by compliance of statistical information to criteria of quality, prepares reports for users concerning quality of statistical data;
8) will organize and makes statistical observations of the social and economic and demographic phenomena and processes, ecological situation in Ukraine and its regions by collection of forms of the state statistical reporting and carrying out specially organized statistical observations (censuses, one-time accounting, polls, selective inspections, including the population (households);
Develops 9), enhances and implements evidence-based statistical methodology;
10) is provided by creation and maintaining the Unified state register of the companies and organizations of Ukraine and registers of respondents of statistical observations;
Develops 11), enhances and implements reporting and statistical documentation, and also standard forms of primary accounting documentation necessary for carrying out statistical observations;
Approves 12) on representation of state bodies, local government bodies, other legal entities, the methodology and reporting documentation connected with collection and use of administrative data, data of bank, customs, financial statistics, statistics of paying balance and so forth;
13) is provided by methodological management of economic accounting in rural settlements;
14) is constituted by the general sheet (list) and album of forms of the state statistical observations, and also the standard forms of primary accounting documentation necessary for carrying out the state statistical observations, the list of the reporting documentation connected with collection and use of administrative data;
15) provides respondents with reporting and statistical documentation (except the state qualifiers of technical and economic and social information) according to the plan of the state statistical observations;
16) performs monitoring and optimization of reporting load of respondents;
17) uses administrative data and other necessary information in the statistical purposes, signs agreements on interchange by information resources with the state bodies, local government bodies and other legal entities performing the activities connected with collection and use of statistical information and administrative data;
18) provides to state bodies and local government bodies statistical information in amounts, in forms and in the terms determined by the plan of the state statistical observations or separate decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
19) is carried out by monitoring and satisfies needs of users for statistical information;
20) is provided by equal access for users to statistical information and publication of basic provisions of statistical methodology;
21) provides preserving and protection of statistical information, respect for its confidentiality according to the legislation;
22) conducts basic researches and applied developments in the field of statistics;
23) provides development and realization of single technological approaches to collection, processing and transfer of statistical information based on single methodology and modern information technologies;
24) is provided by functioning and development of the integrated information and analytical system of bodies of the state statistics;
25) is provided by implementation and functioning of quality management system in bodies of the state statistics;
26) is provided by use in practice of bodies of the state statistics of the international statistical standards and recommendations;
27) is performed by international cooperation on the questions which are within its competence takes part in preparation and concludes according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation, the relevant international agreements, provides within the powers provided by the law, accomplishment of obligations according to international treaties of Ukraine;
Performs 28) within the powers provided by the law, measures for cooperation with the EU develops offers on adaptation of the legislation of Ukraine in the sphere of statistics to the legislation of the EU;
29) performs the international and interregional statistical comparisons;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.