of June 2, 2010 No. 367
About approval of Rules of forming and maintaining the database on identification of farm animals and issues of the statement from it
According to the subitem 39) article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To development department of livestock production and veterinary safety of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tokseitova R. A.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 2, 2010 No. 367
1. These rules of forming and maintaining the database on identification of farm animals and issue of the statement from it (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 39) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science" and establish procedure for forming and maintaining the database on identification of farm animals and issue of the statement from it (further - the database).
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the database on identification of farm animals (further - the database) - the part of veterinary accounting providing single, multi-level data recording system about individual number of animal, about its veterinary processings, including results of diagnostic testings, and also data on the animal owner, performed by the state veterinary organizations, framed local executive bodies, and used by authorized body;
2) authorized body in the field of veterinary science (further - authorized body) - the central executive body performing management in the field of veterinary science and also within the powers cross-industry coordination;
3) department of authorized body in the field of veterinary science (further - department) - Committee of veterinary control and supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) the statement from the database - data on terms and nature of the held veterinary events, including the results of diagnostic testings taken from the database by specialists in the field of veterinary science of the state veterinary organizations created by local executive bodies upon the demand of owners of animals.
3. Functioning of the database is performed within the corresponding information system.
4. The database intends for:
1) ensuring the single principles of identification of animals, groups of animals and their state accounting;
2) creations of the single automated control system behind movement of animals in the republic and in case of their export and import;
3) ensuring reliability antiepizootic, veterinary prophylaxis;
4) strengthenings of control of veterinary and sanitary condition, quality and to origin of products and raw materials of animal origin;
5) providing state bodies with information on animals;
6) receipts of information on livestock of animals: sex, age, pedigree accessory and places of their stay, for improvement of management and forecasting of the markets of products of livestock production;
7) optimizations of development and accomplishment of selection programs and the organization of technology systems in livestock production.
5. The database is kept in electronic form. Maintaining the database is performed in the conditions providing prevention of unauthorized access to the database.
6. Access to the database is provided in coordination with authorized body, according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on informatization.
7. Authorized body:
1) uses data of the database in the work, including accumulating, data analysis, their storage;
2) enhances database software;
Develops 3) and enhances the organizational and methodological principles of maintaining the database.
8. Department uses the database for the purpose of control of assignment and use by owners of animal identification numbers, movement of animals, completeness and reliability of data of the database.
9. Forming and maintaining the database is performed by introduction of information about the owner of animals and about the identified animals, and also changes in them.
1) introduction of information about the owner of animals:
for business entities (legal entities): the name of business entity, its location, the address to which the legal entity, accounting number of the company is registered, business and identification number (further - BIN);
for physical persons: surname, name, middle name, the address of the permanent place of residence, accounting number (in the presence), individual identification number (further - IIN);
2) introduction of information about the identified animals:
identification number of animal, pedigree or linear accessory;
nickname (in case of availability);
data on animal origin;
data on the birth;
data on death (case): date of factual determination of death (case), cause of death (case);
data on slaughter, realization, withdrawal and destructions, losses: date of slaughter, realization, withdrawal and destruction, the name (for physical persons - surname, name, middle name, IIN), accounting number and the address of the company, BIN where the animal was killed or withdrawn and destroyed, in case of realization - the name of the settlement;
3) introduction of data on movement of animals:
date and reason of movement;
data on the owner from whom the animal was disposed and/or to which it is directed and arrived, for business entities (legal entities): their name, the location, the address to which the legal entity, accounting number of the company, BIN is registered; for physical persons: surname, name, middle name, the address of their permanent place of residence, accounting number (in the presence), IIN, in case of import or export of animals - country name (the administrative territory) of import or export;
4) introduction of data on the state of health of animals, holding veterinary and preventive, medical actions and diagnostic testings;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.