of November 3, 2014 No. 68
About approval of Safety rules when teaching physical culture and sport
According to the subitem 20) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About physical culture and sport" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Safety rules when training by physical culture and sport.
2. To committee on cases of sport and physical culture of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Kanagatov I. B.) in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) to provide this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Acting Minister of tourism and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 8, 2011 No. 02-02-18/175 "About approval of Safety rules when training by physical culture and sport, sports competitions and sports and mass actions" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of October 19, 2011 for No. 7269, published in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper of December 7, 2011 (26784) No. 393).
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan T. K. Esentayev.
Approved by the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 3, 2014 No. 68
1. These rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About physical culture and sport" (further - the Law), determine procedure for safety, health protection of physical persons when training by physical culture and sport (further - Rules).
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the specialist in the field of physical culture and sport - the physical person performing activities in the field of physical culture and sport;
2) the sports organization - the legal entity performing activities in the field of physical culture and sport as core activity;
3) the trainer, the trainer-teacher - the physical person having the sports professional education performing educational and training process of training of the athlete and management of its competitive activities for achievement of sports results;
4) the instructor-athlete - the athlete performing sports activities on work payment terms according to the labor law of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) sports and improving and sports constructions - specially equipped (including sports equipment) the objects (platforms, buildings, constructions) intended for occupations of physical persons by physical exercises and sport.
3. The administration of the organizations of sports and improving and sports constructions (further - Administration) does not allow teaching physical culture and sport in case of threat for health and life of physical persons, trainer's teachers, service personnel.
4. The administration provides with sports equipment and the equipment of the venue of classes in physical culture and sport according to safety regulations, health regulations and hygienic standard rates.
5. Systematic classes are given in physical culture and sport under the leadership of the trainer, the trainer-teacher (instructor). The admission to classes in physical culture and sport is performed after provision of the corresponding medical certificate (conclusion) about the state of health.
6. The administration provides:
1) smooth operation of the engineering systems and systems of internal and outside fire-proof water supply system which are available on objects reliability of design of constructions (buildings), ways of evacuation, providing doors of emergency exits with locks, availability of service personnel and control of its actions according to staff instructions;
2) free drives and entrances to sports constructions (buildings) of the fire fighting equipment;
3) organization of public catering, medical attendance, movement and parking of motor transport, work of clothes and left-luggage offices, and also other types of servicing.
7. Classes are given by physical culture and sport:
1) in constructions (buildings), on the temporary and adapted sports constructions (buildings) corresponding to technical, health regulations and hygienic standard rates, service regulations, fire safety and available to persons with disability;
2) in case of compliance of venues of occupations to sanitary and epidemiologic requirements;
3) under the weather conditions which are not constituting health hazards and lives of physical persons.
8. For the purpose of safety when teaching physical culture and sport the specialist in the field of physical culture and sport of the sports organizations:
1) inspects venues of occupations;
2) is checked by operability of stock and the equipment.
9. In case of installation and use of any electric equipment, electronic equipment of sports equipment and the equipment in sports construction (building) it is made in the presence of the specialist electrician.
10. The sports organizations in the field of physical culture and sport when teaching physical culture and sport provide observance of these rules.
11. The administration (the trainer, the trainer-teacher, the instructor-athlete) prior to the occupations physical culture and sport, for all engaged instructs about necessary security measures, prevention of injury rate, measures of first aid.
12. During teaching physical culture and sport the trainer, the trainer-teacher or the instructor-athlete train the physical exercises playing physical culture and sport to safe acceptances of accomplishment and monitor observance of the established security measures by them.
13. After the end of classes in physical culture and sport the specialist in the field of physical culture and sport, inspects places of their carrying out, switches-off the electric equipment and lighting.
14. Administration and specialists in the field of physical culture and sport bear responsibility for the harm done to health of the physical persons playing physical culture and sport according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.