of December 5, 2014 No. 973
About creation of the Board of trustees of innovative cluster "Park of innovative technologies"
1. Create Board of trustees of innovative cluster "Park of innovative technologies".
2. Approve enclosed:
3. Recognize invalid:
1) the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2013 No. 548 "About creation of the Board of trustees of the special economic zone "Park of Innovative Technologies";
2) the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 3, 2013 No. 705 "About modification of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2013 No. 548 "About creation of the Board of trustees of the special economic zone "Park of Innovative Technologies";
3) Item of 20 changes and additions which are made to some acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 17, 2014 No. 911 (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2014, Art. No. 55-56, 538).
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 5, 2014 No. 973
1. Board of trustees of innovative cluster "Park of innovative technologies" (further - Council) for the purpose of development and ensuring functioning of innovative cluster "The park of innovative technologies" (further - innovative cluster) exercises control of innovative cluster.
2. Council performs activities according to the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan and this Provision.
3. The main functions of Council are:
1) determination of strategic tasks of development of innovative cluster;
2) consolidation of entrepreneurs, associations (unions) of entrepreneurs;
3) development of offers on development of cooperation of participants of innovative cluster with foreign partners;
4) search of potential investors for projects implementation of participants;
5) the project definition of participants whose financing is performed at the expense of property of autonomous cluster fund (further - Fund), following the results of the carried-out expertize;
6) inclusion of legal entities in the list of participants of innovative cluster on representation of Fund;
7) other functions provided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About innovative cluster "The park of innovative technologies" and this Provision.
4. Council has the right within the competence on:
1) introduction of offers and recommendations the about questions connected with development of innovative cluster;
2) carrying out consultations, request and receipt of information from state bodies and officials;
3) involvement of entrepreneurs, specialists, scientists and independent experts for participation in discussion of problematic issues;
4) other powers provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. The staff of Council affirms the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the proposal of the worker of body of Council.
6. The structure of Council is created of number of representatives of state bodies, public associations of entrepreneurs, business entities.
7. The chairman of the board is the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. Chairman of the board:
1) performs the common directorship of Council;
2) presides over its meetings;
3) distributes orders between members of council;
4) approves work plans of Council;
5) determines the agenda and signs protocols of meetings of Council;
6) considers proposals of members of council on enhancement of its activities and other questions entering competence of Council;
7) performs other powers provided by regulatory legal acts and this Provision.
9. Secretary of Council:
1) performs preparation of drafts of the current and perspective plans of work of Council, materials for its meetings;
2) is submitted for consideration of the chairman by the draft of the agenda of meetings;
3) directs the materials requiring the conclusion, to advisory council of Council or the relevant state bodies;
4) within seven calendar days from the date of approval of decisions of Council sends the copy of the protocol and other required materials to members of council and other interested persons;
5) performs other powers provided by this Provision.
10. Working body of Council is the Fund.
11. Working body of Council:
1) provides the organization of holding meetings of Council;
2) is performed by monitoring of execution of recommendations of Council;
3) notifies members of council on the place, to time of carrying out and the agenda of the regular meeting of Council and timely provides them with required materials;
4) is provided by control of implementation of work plans of Council.
12. Meetings of Council are held as required.
13. The emergency meeting of Council is convened at the initiative of the chairman.
14. Members of council participate in its meetings without the replacement right.
15. Decisions of Council are made by a simple majority vote from total number of the members of council who are present at meeting. In case of equality of votes on the discussed question the voice of the chairman is decisive.
16. In case of disagreement with the made decision the member or members of council has the right to express the special opinion.
17. Decisions of Council are drawn up by the protocol which is signed by the chairman.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.