of November 10, 2014 No. 631
About coordination of training of the government civil servants and local government officers of the Kyrgyz Republic at the expense of means of donors
For the purpose of realization of single state policy in the sphere of training of the government civil servants and local government officers, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the public civil service and municipal service", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on coordination of training of the government civil servants and local government officers of the Kyrgyz Republic at the expense of means of donors according to appendix.
2. Recommend to the Public personnel service of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- paragraph two of Item 2 ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 17.01.2017 No. 26
- take other measures following from this resolution;
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the direction on training, retraining and advanced training of government employees of the Kyrgyz Republic abroad" of July 16, 2002 No. 476.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 10, 2014 No. 631
1. This Provision regulates procedure for coordination and interdepartmental interaction of state bodies and local government bodies in the direction of the government civil servants and local government officers of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - employees) on training at the expense of means donorov*.
2. The purposes of coordination of training at the expense of means of donors are ensuring transparency, training duplication elimination, optimization and increase in learning efficiency of the donors serving at the expense of means.
3. Training at the expense of means of donors can be performed as abroad, and in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Training of the donors serving at the expense of means includes:
- short-term training programs for up to three months;
- medium-term training programs for a period of three months up to one year;
- long-term training programs for a period of one year and more.
5. This Provision does not extend to training of the employees directed to training within implementation of the existing projects on which state bodies and local government bodies (further - state agencies and OMSU) act as the executive agencies according to the signed agreements/agreements.
6. Coordination of questions of training in the general direction at the expense of means of donors is performed by authorized state body for the public civil service and municipal service of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - authorized state body) in the part which is not contradicting the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic concerning foreign policy.
7. The authorized state body performs coordination of questions of training by formation of Council for coordination of training of the donors serving at the expense of means (further - Council), with participation of representatives of state agencies and OMSU, donor and expert community in coordination.
The staff of Council affirms the order of the head of authorized state body who is chairman of the board.
8. Council performs coordination by planning, efficiency analysis of training at the expense of means of donors and development of recommendations about increase in its efficiency. Meetings of Council take place as required, but at least once a year.
9. Decisions and recommendations about questions of training at the expense of means of donors which are taken out by Council are considered:
- authorized state body when forming the draft of the state order on training at the expense of means of the republican budget;
- state agencies and OMSU when forming the departmental plan for training and candidate screen on training at the expense of means of donors.
10. The international agreements on the questions concerning directly training of the government civil servants and local government officers at the expense of donors consist between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and donors or authorized state body and donors according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of the international relations.
11. Training in the general direction is performed according to the approximate list of subjects according to appendix 1 to this Provision.
The approximate list of subjects can be added with authorized state body according to annually revealed requirements of state agencies and OMSU for training of employees.
12. Selection and the direction of employees on training at the expense of means of donors in the departmental direction are performed by state agencies and OMSU independently.
13. State agencies and OMSU no later than five working days after obtaining from donors of information and/or in the general direction send invitations to training of employees them to authorized state body and notify donors.
Information and/or invitations can be sent to authorized state body by e-mail which address is specified on the departmental website.
14. The authorized state body after receipt of information on the forthcoming training courses sends request of candidates to the interested state agencies and OMSU.
15. Personnel divisions of state agencies and OMSU perform selection of candidates on the basis of requirements and taking into account the departmental training plan.
16. In case of determination of needs for training and selection of candidates it is necessary to consider the priority directions of development of industry and measure for implementation of national development programs.
17. The list of the selected candidacies goes state agencies and OMSU to authorized state body in time, no later than five working days after receipt of request.
18. The authorized state body creates and sends to donors for consideration the final list of candidates.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.