of August 1, 2014 No. 1170
About confirmation of the residence and the income tax paid by nonresidents in the Republic of Moldova
In pursuance of Art. provisions 4, to Art. 5 and the item i) Art. 136 of the Tax code No. 1163-XIII of April 24, 1997 (pereopublikovan in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, special release), with subsequent changes and amendments, and Art. 1 of the Law No. 3465-XI of 01.09.89 "About functioning of languages in the territory of the Moldavian SSR" I ORDER:
1. The residence and the income tax paid by nonresidents in the Republic of Moldova based on the standard forms approved in appendices No. 1 and No. 2 of the Order of the Government No. 101 of 5.02.2013 proves to be true. "About approval of the standard forms confirming residence and payment by nonresidents of the income tax in the Republic of Moldova" (Monitorul Ofichial al Republicii Moldova No. 31-35/150 of 15:02. 2013).
2. In particular cases confirmation of the residence and the income tax paid by nonresidents in the Republic of Moldova is performed on the standard forms developed by foreign states according to conventions (agreements) on avoidance of double taxation.
3. Confirmation of the residence and the income tax paid by nonresidents in the Republic of Moldova is performed by means of standard forms of the foreign states provided on state or Russian according to Item 2 of this Order, using the sign and seal of the Main state tax authorities. If standard forms of foreign states are provided in one of foreign languages, confirmation of residence is performed on the form provided in the original, attaching the form in state language translated by licensed translators based on the Law No. 264-XVI of 11:12. 2008, having attached the copy of the permission issued by the Ministry of Justice.
4. To management of clerical work and administration to inform this Order of all structural and territorial subdivisions of the Main state tax authorities.
5. To management of administration of the direct taxes and international taxation to publish this Order in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Chief of the Main state tax authorities
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.