of November 13, 2014 No. 1196
About approval of Traffic regulations, Basic provisions according to the admission of vehicles to operation, the list of field and special services which transport is subject to the equipment special luminous and sound signals and coloring according to special tsvetografichesky schemes
According to the subitem 7) of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2014 "About traffic" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 13, 2014 No. 1196
1. Technical condition and the equipment of the vehicles participating in traffic in the part relating to traffic safety and environmental protection shall meet the requirements of the corresponding technical regulations, standards, rules and managements for their technical operation.
2. Motorized vehicles and trail cars shall be registered in law-enforcement bodies during effective period of the registration sign "Transit" or no later than ten days from the moment of acquisition or customs declaring.
3. On motorized vehicles (except trams and trolleybuses) and trail cars the state registration number boards according to the PK 986 ST standard shall be established on the provided places.
Digits and letters of registration signs shall be repeated on back head of bodies of cargo vehicles, trail cars (except trail cars to cars and motorcycles) and buses. Height of digits - at least three hundred millimeters, width - at least hundred twenty millimeters, stroke thickness - thirty millimeters, the size of letters - 2/3 from the size of digits.
By trams and trolleybuses the serial numbers assigned by the relevant departments are put.
4. The vehicle in case of making of the road accident with emergence of defects in case of which operation of vehicles is prohibited has repeated obligatory technical inspection.
Note. In case of making of the road accident with emergence of defects in case of which operation of vehicles is prohibited authorized directs the vehicle for repeated passing of obligatory technical inspection to that service employee of law-enforcement bodies.
The fact of passing of obligatory technical inspection by the motorized vehicle is performed by request of data in unified information system of obligatory technical inspection of motorized vehicles and trail cars to them.
5. The cargo vehicle with onboard platform used for public conveyance is equipped with the seats fixed at the height of thirty-fifty centimeters from floor and at least thirty centimeters from the upper edge of board, and in transit children, besides, boards shall have height at least eighty centimeters from floor height.
The seats located along back or side boards shall have strong backs.
6. The motorized vehicle used for driving instruction and belonging to the educational organization shall be equipped with additional pedals of the drive of coupling and brake, identification sign "The educational vehicle", on side and back the surfaces of such vehicle the text "The educational vehicle" in state language is put.
7. The bicycle shall have operational brake, wheel and sound signal, is equipped in front with the retroreflector and lamp or headlight (for movement in night-time and conditions of insufficient visibility) white color, behind - the retroreflector or lamp of red color, and from each lateral face - the retroreflector of orange or red color.
8. The horse drawn wagon shall have the operational parking braking devices and anti-recoil emphasis provided by design, to be equipped in front with two retroreflectors or lamp of white color (for movement in night-time and conditions of insufficient visibility), behind - two retroreflectors or lamp of red color.
Note. Names and images of identification signs are provided on fig. 4.
"Road train" - in the form of three lamps of orange color located horizontally on cabin roof with intervals between them from hundred fifty to three hundred millimeters - on cargo vehicles and wheel tractors (the class 1,4 above) with trail cars, and also by the jointed buses and trolleybuses. Application of identification signs of the road train in the form of equilateral triangle of yellow color (the party - two hundred fifty millimeters) with the device for interior lighting is allowed;
"Thorns" - in the form of equilateral triangle of white color top up with border of red color in which the letter "Sh" of black color is entered (the party of triangle - at least two hundred millimeters, border width - 1/10 parties) - behind the motorized vehicles having studded tires;
"Transportation of children" - in the form of square of yellow color with border of red color (the party at least two hundred fifty millimeters, border width - 1/10 parties), with the black image of symbol of route sign 1.21 in front of and behind buses or cargo vehicles in transit groups of children;
"The deaf driver" - in the form of yellow circle with a diameter of hundred sixty millimeters with three black circles with a diameter of forty millimeters put inside located on corners of the imagined equilateral triangle which top is turned down - in front of and behind the motorized vehicles managed by deaf-mutes or deaf drivers;
"The educational vehicle" - in the form of equilateral triangle of white color with top up with border of red color in which the letter "U" of black color (the party - at least two hundred millimeters is entered border width - 1/10 parties) - in front of and behind the motorized vehicles used for driving instruction (installation of bilateral sign on car roof is allowed);
"Speed limit" - in the form of the reduced color image of route sign 3.24 with indication of authorized speed (diameter of sign - at least hundred sixty millimeters, border width - 1/10 diameters) - on body rear at the left at the motorized vehicles transporting heavy and bulky cargoes and also in cases when the maximum speed of the vehicle on technical characteristic is lower than the Republic of Kazakhstan determined by Item 10.3 of Traffic regulations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.