of December 1, 1998 No. 506
About procedure for movement of cargo vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan through customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of prevention of illegal import and transit of the prohibited goods and loads through customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan, streamlining of entrance and departure, transit and movement of cargo vehicles, the Cabinet of Ministers decides the organizations of system of road, consumer and field service, and also control of movement of vehicles:
1. Determine that movement of cargo vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan through customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan is performed through check-points: Bekabad, Andarkhon, Pandzhikent, Uzun, Gisht-Kuprik, Dlat, Hodzheyli, Hodzhaabad.
2. Collection of payment is performed by bank departments directly on customs posts, and the received means are transferred in US dollars into the currency account of Republican road Fund.
Determine that payment of charges from vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan is performed by payers in hard currency through the departments of commercial banks which are directly on customs posts, with transfer of the received funds for the currency account of Republican road fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. In case of transit of cargo vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan through customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan to enter obligatory customs escort of excise goods with collection of customs duties for one vehicle in the amount of 200 ECU or into hard currency, in equivalent on the date of payment.
Collection of charges for customs escort is performed in sumach but to the Central Bank rate of the Republic of Uzbekistan with submission of supporting documents about exchange of hard currency in bank departments on the maturity day. The received funds are transferred in the GGK special fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Concerning the vehicles following en route through the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to Art. 4 of the Customs convention about international delivery of loads using the book of MDP (Convention MDP), customs escort is applied without collection of charges.
4. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Almatov) to establish control of departure within no more than three days from the date of entrance of the transit vehicles going through the Republic territory.
In case of detection in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of not properly executed vehicles in the customs relation with load to transfer them to the nearest customs authority for taking measures according to the customs legislation.
5. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Kamilova) but to diplomatic channels to report to Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan about the accepted procedure for entrance, departure and transit and movement of cargo vehicles of the Republic of Tajikistan through the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sultanov U. T.
Cabinet of Ministers I. Karimov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.