of September 8, 2014 No. 729
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and activities of the State inspectorate for geodetic, technical supervision and the mode, its structure and extreme number of staff
Based on provision of Art. 8 of the Law on geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics No. 778-XV of December 27, 2001. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, Art. No. 29-31, 160), with subsequent changes and amendments, and Art. 14 of the Law on the central branch public management No. 98 of May 4, 2012. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) DECIDES: the Government
structure of the State inspectorate for geodetic, technical supervision and the mode, according to appendix No. 2.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of the State inspectorate for geodetic, technical supervision and the mode in number of 8 units, with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. In Item 2 of the order of the Government No. 383 of May 12, 2010 "About approval of regulations on the organization and functioning of the Agency of land relations and the inventory, structure and the extreme number of staff of its central office" (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 75-77, 453), with subsequent changes and amendments, to replace figure "3" with figure "8".
4. Recognize invalid the orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 3.
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 8, 2014 No. 729
1. The regulations on the organization and activities of the State inspectorate for geodetic, technical supervision and the mode (further - the Provision) establish legal position of the State inspectorate for geodetic, technical supervision and the mode subordinated to the Agency of land relations and inventory (further - Inspection), tasks, the main functions, the main rights and obligations, and also procedure for its organization and activities.
2. Inspection is the administrative authority submitting to the Agency of land relations and inventory which exercises supervision and the state control of compliance with law in the sphere of geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics.
3. Inspection is the legal entity of the public law financed by the money allocated from the government budget has seal with the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova, the treasurer account, financial and appliances, and also other attributes necessary for normal work.
4. Inspection performs the activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the laws and resolutions of Parliament, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, orders of the Agency of land relations and the inventory, regulations and normative and technical documents, international agreements and conventions which party the Republic of Moldova is, and also this Provision.
5. The task of Inspection consists in protection of interests of the state in the sphere of geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics by implementation, according to the principles of transparency and legality, supervision and control of geodetic, cartographic and geoinformatichesky activities.
6. For accomplishment of tasks in the sphere of geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics the following main functions are assigned to Inspection:
1) ensuring compliance with the legislation in the field of geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics;
2) control and supervision of topographical, geodetic, photogrammetric, aero photofilm-making, gravimetric, cartographical, geoinformatichesky works and their accounting, geodetic and cartographical works of special (industry) purpose, surveys of the engineering communications, that is the underground communications and spaces (further – land and cartographical works) which are carried out by the physical persons and legal entities having the license in the field, except for being within the competence of the Ministry of Defence;
3) supervision of observance of the mode and method of creation, use, reproduction, preserving, transfer and accounting of special materials within accomplishment of land and cartographical works by the state companies and public organizations;
4) supervision of correctness of demarcation of frontier of the Republic of Moldova;
5) metrological supervision of geodetic measuring means.
7. The main objectives of Inspection in the field of geodetic, cartographical and geoinformatichesky supervision:
1) control of method of application of national systems of coordinating of land and cartographical works;
2) supervision of technological level and quality of the land and cartographical works performed by physical persons and legal entities concerning implementation of works and compliance with law in the field of geodesy and cartography, state standards and other regulations;
3) control of observance of established procedure of creation by physical persons and legal entities and edition (reproduction) of plans, cards and atlases;
4) supervision of the correct graphical tracing on the published cards and in atlases of frontier of the Republic of Moldova and borders of foreign states, borders of the administrative territories and other characteristic elements of cards and atlases, and also behind the correct specifying of names and transcription of names of settlements and geographical objects;
5) accounting and the state acceptance of the land and cartographical works which are carried out in the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
6) accounting of physical persons and legal entities which perform land and cartographical works;
7) verification of engineering designs (programs) for land and cartographical works with the purpose of establishment of compliance of the applied techniques and technologies to modern technological level and use of the data obtained from the authorized sources;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.