It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 30, 2014
of September 2, 2014 No. 879
About approval of the Regulations on inventory count of assets and liabilities
According to the Procedure for the accounts presentation approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 28, 2000 No. 419, I order:
1. Approve Regulations on inventory count of assets and liabilities which are applied.
2. Recognize invalid the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of August 11, 1994 as No. 69 "About the Instruction for inventory count of fixed assets, intangible assets, inventory items, money and documents and calculations", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on August 26, 1994 at No. 202/412 (with changes), and the order of Head department of the State Treasury of Ukraine of October 30, 1998 No. 90 "About approval of the Instruction for inventory count of material values, calculations and other balance sheet items of budgetary institutions", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 16, 1998 at No. 728/3168 (with changes).
3. To department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting (Chmeruk N. A.) to provide in accordance with the established procedure:
provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister Fudashkin D. A.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of September 2, 2014 No. 879
1. This Provision determines procedure for carrying out inventory count of assets and liabilities and registration of its results.
2. This Provision is applied by the legal entities created according to the legislation of Ukraine irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership, and also representative offices of foreign business entities (further - the companies).
3. Terms in this Provision are applied in the values determined by the Budget code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About financial accounting and the financial reporting in Ukraine", national provisions (standards) of financial accounting, national provisions (standards) of financial accounting in public sector and international accounting standards (further - international standards).
4. Carrying out inventory count is provided with the owner (owners) or authorized body (official) who performs plant management according to the legislation and constituent documents (further - the director) which creates necessary conditions for its carrying out, determines objects, frequency and terms of carrying out inventory count, except cases when carrying out inventory count is obligatory. In these cases the terms of carrying out inventory count determined at the company cannot exceed the terms determined by this Provision.
5. Inventory count is carried out for the purpose of ensuring accuracy of the data of financial accounting and the financial reporting of the company. In case of inventory count of assets and liabilities their availability, condition, compliance to recognition criteria and assessment are checked and documented. At the same time are provided:
identification of the actual availability of assets and check of completeness of reflection of obligations, means of target financing, deferred expenses;
establishment of surplus or shortage of assets by comparison of their actual availability to accounting data;
identification of assets which partially lost the initial quality and consumer property, obsolete, and also tangible and intangible assets which are not used of the unused amounts of providing;
identification of assets and liabilities which do not correspond to recognition criteria.
6. Continuous inventory count covers all obligation types and all assets of the company irrespective of their location, including the objects leased, leasing or are on reconstruction, upgrade, preservation, under repair, inventory or reserve irrespective of technical condition. Also inventory counts are subject assets and liabilities which are considered on off-balance accounts, including values which do not belong to the company, but temporarily being in its use, the order or stored (objects of operational (operational) lease of fixed assets, material values on safe custody, conversion, the commission, installation), contingent assets and obligations (contingent assets and obligations) of the company (pledges, guarantees, obligations, etc.), forms of documents of the strict reporting, other assets.
7. Carrying out inventory count is obligatory:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.