of September 10, 2014 No. 735
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for providing financial aid of fruit to producers
The government DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for providing financial aid of fruit to producers it (is applied).
2. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry.
Minister of Agriculture and food industry
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 10, 2014 No. 735
1. The regulations on procedure for providing financial aid of fruit to producers (further – the Provision) establish procedure for providing financial aid, the requirement to persons who request financial assistance, and category of products on which financial aid is provided.
2. Requirements of this provision are applied to physical persons or legal entities which are engaged in activities in the field of production of fruit and own on the property right or uses of the fructifying plantings – apple-trees and/or drainings, in the presence of confirmation according to the subitem d) Item 8 of this provision (further – the producer).
a) drainings – early grades;
b) apples – summer and autumn grades.
4. The amount of financial aid constitutes:
a) Leu 1,2 for each kilogram of plums implemented to processing enterprises till September 15, 2014;
b) Leu 1,5 for each kilogram of apples implemented to processing enterprises till September 30, 2014.
5. Financial aid is provided by means of intervention and payments Agency in the field of agricultural industry (further – AIPA).
6. For the purpose of providing financial aid bodies of local public authority of the first level, primeriya of municipiums of Chisinau and Belts, the Head of autonomous territorial education Gagauzia till September 22, 2014 the special commissions in which structure they will be included primar the settlement - the commission chairman, the secretary of council - the secretary of the commission, the engineer – the land surveyor and one representative from agricultural producers will create.
7. The document package on providing financial aid moves the producer in the special commission till October 15, 2014.
8. The document package on providing financial aid includes the following obligatory documents:
a) the statement for providing financial aid as per sample, approved by the order of the Minister of Agriculture and the food industry;
b) the statement under the personal liability for the accuracy of the information provided in the statement according to the sample approved by the order of the Minister of Agriculture and the food industry;
c) the copy of the statement from the State register of legal entities or the registration certificate of peasant economy;
d) the reference issued by primeriya in which administrative territory fruit plantings for which the financial aid signed primary the settlement and the engineer – the land surveyor according to the sample approved by the order of the Minister of Agriculture and the food industry is requested are located;
e) the copy of tax delivery note, delivery note, on circumstances;
f) certificate of opening of the bank account.
9. Obligatory documents shall be numbered and stitched by the applicant in one case on providing financial aid they could not be pulled out and/or replaced, and on each page of the provided copy the seal and the signature of the applicant with the mark "corresponds to the original" are put down.
10. The special commission can refuse acceptance of document package about providing financial aid if one obligatory document is absent at least from specified in Item 8.
11. In acceptance of document package for providing financial aid the special commission informs the applicant on refusal in writing within 5 days from the date of submission of documents.
12. The decision on refusal can be appealed in 10-day time from the date of the notice in the Central commission on consideration of document package for financial assistance (further - the Central commission) created by the order of the Minister of Agriculture and the food industry.
13. The special commission draws up the statement of acceptance transfer of document packages of providing financial aid in territorial departments / services of AIPA according to the sample approved by the order of the Minister of Agriculture and the food industry with registration of all accepted document packages about providing financial aid.
14. The document packages about providing financial aid accompanied with the act of acceptance transfer are transferred by the special commissions till October 22, 2014 to departments/services AIPA in which activities radius they are.
15. Territorial departments / services of AIPA within 10 days provide introduction of this case in the Electronic register AIPA, and also their transfer Administrative control to management of AIPA (the central office).
16. The document packages about providing financial aid accompanied with the generalized report which sample affirms the order of the Minister of Agriculture and the food industry are represented to AIPA to the Central commission.
17. The central commission consists of 7 members: 4 representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture and food industry and 3 representatives of associations of agricultural producers.
18. The clerical work of the Central commission is provided with the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry.
19. The central commission makes decisions by a simple majority vote of the present members.
20. Meetings of the Central commission are considered competent if at least 2/3 appointed members participate in them.
21. Enters competence of the Central commission:
1) consideration of documents on providing financial aid, their approval and issue of the order about providing financial aid according to the established method and procedure;
2) initiation of checks on places (selectively);
3) refusal in registration of document package about providing financial aid in case of providing the wrong information;
4) the notification of competent authorities on the applicants who provided unreliable information for receipt of financial aid;
5) consideration of any addresses and claims which arrived from applicants and other interested persons in connection with representation of financial aid.
22. The central commission considers the documents submitted by AIPA and approves their financing by the protocol on payment authorization signed by all members of the commission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.