of October 3, 2014 No. 43
About approval of the Regulations on Committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) Item 1 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 24, 1998 "About regulatory legal acts" and the orders of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 14, 2014 No. 933 "About departments of the central executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan", of September 24, 2014 No. 1011 "Questions of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan" of PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Matishev A. B.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 3, 2014 No. 43
1. The committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) is the department of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry) performing within the competence management and regulation in the sphere of consumer protection, sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, control and supervision of observance of the requirements established by technical regulations and regulating documents on products and services, implementable consumers, and also in the field of safety of food products at stage of its realization (further - the regulated sphere), performing cross-industry coordination, strategic, regulating, control and supervising, realizable and allowing functions.
2. The committee in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, orders and instructions of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
3. The structure and limit of the number of staff of Committee affirms according to the current legislation.
4. The committee is legal entity in form of business of public institution, has seals and stamps with the name in state language, forms of the established sample, and also according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan has accounts in bodies of treasury.
5. The committee enters the civil relations from own name.
6. The committee acts as the party of the civil relations on behalf of the state if it is authorized on it according to the legislation.
7. The committee on questions of the competence of the procedure established by the legislation makes the decisions which are drawn up by orders of the Chairman of Committee and other acts, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. The location of the legal entity - 010000, the city of Astana, Ulitsa Orynbor, 8.
9. Full name of state body - Republican public institution "Committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
10. This Provision is the constituent document of Committee.
11. Financing of activities of Committee is performed at the expense of means of the republican budget.
12. The committee is not allowed to enter contractual relations with subjects of entrepreneurship regarding accomplishment of the obligations which are functions of Committee.
13. The committee consists from:
1) Managements of sanitary and hygienic supervision;
2) Managements of epidemiological surveillance;
3) Managements of monitoring and risks assessment;
4) Managements of accounting of checks and rendering the state services;
5) Managements on consumer protection;
6) Managements on interaction with public associations and consumers;
7) Managements of legal service;
8) Managements of development of languages and document flow;
9) Managements of economy and finance;
10) Managements of administrative providing;
11) Managements of development of laboratory service;
12) Managements on control of observance of requirements of technical regulations and sanitary measures;
13) Managements of organizational and personnel work.
14. Task: ensuring realization of state policy in the sphere of consumer protection and sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population.
1) introduction of restrictive actions, including quarantine, with special conditions of economic and (or) other activity and life of the population;
2) issue based on results of check, other forms of control and sanitary and epidemiologic examination, the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusions according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) prohibition of import, production, application and realization in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan products, held for use and applications by the population, in business and (or) other activity according to the procedure, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) prohibition of production, application and realization of new types of raw materials, products, chemicals, processing equipment, mechanisms, processes, tools, in case of recognition their life-threatening and human health;
5) prohibition of realization of not iodinated salt, except as specified, established by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) suspension of operations or separate types of activity of the individual entrepreneur or legal entity according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on administrative offenses;
7) ensuring compliance with the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the competence;
8) ensuring implementation of the state and other programs and projects, strategic plans in the regulated sphere;
9) ensuring national security within the competence;
10) safety of food products at stage of its realization;
11) the organization and carrying out within the competence of sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) actions in case of food poisonings, infectious, parasitic and other diseases;
12) the organization and holding actions for sanitary protection of the territory of the republic from drift and spread of infectious, parasitic diseases;
13) conducting sanitary and epidemiologic examination of projects;
14) the organization and carrying out advanced training and retraining of personnel in the regulated sphere;
15) carrying out researches and testing within the competence;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.