of September 29, 2014 No. 655, on September 26, 2014 No. 432
About approval of Regulations and procedure for content of convicts on guardroom of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 2 of Article 83 of the Penitentiary code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2014, for the purpose of further enhancement of execution of punishments by the condemned military personnel, we ORDER:
2. To head department of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Main command of National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation to send this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for state registration;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration the copy of this order to send to mass media and to information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Republican the center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication;
3) after official publication in mass media the order to post the Ministries of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the website.
3. To the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to the attention to structural divisions.
4. To impose control of execution of the order on the First Deputy Minister of Defence - the chief of the General Staff of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan colonel general of Zhasuzakova S.A. and the Commander-in-chief of National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan lieutenant general Zhaksylykov R. F.
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
No. 432, No. 655 are approved on September 29, 2014 by the Joint Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 26, 2014
1. These rules of internal rules and procedures and procedure for content of convicts on guardroom of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed in compliance by the Penitentiary code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - WICK RK) and determine internal rules and procedures and procedure for content of convicts on guardroom of bodies of military police of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - guardroom), for the purpose of providing detention regime of the condemned military personnel of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Providing detention regime on guardroom, maintenance in them internal procedure is assigned to officials of body of military police and guardroom.
3. The internal rules and procedures of day of guardroom in form according to appendix 1 to these rules are determined and affirms the chief of body of military police and are hung out at the guardroom stand in the state and Russian languages.
4. Convicts are provided with food on regulation of the main general ration, their transfer on food is made according to food certificates.
Condemned, not having food certificates, are enlisted on allowance according to the statement from the order of the chief of body of military police (the commander of military unit).
If in case of guardroom food is not cooked, then the procedure for its delivery to guardroom is established by the chief of garrison.
Convicts eat food in cameras.
Dream duration for the condemned eight hours a day.
5. Convicts shall be always accurately cut and shaved.
6. The convict containing on guardroom guarantees right to liberty of conscience and religion according to WICK to RK.
7. Acceptance of convicts on guardroom is made round the clock by the chief of guardroom, and in its absence the chief of guard (duty shift) who checks availability of the documents giving the grounds for acceptance of person brought to guardroom conducts survey of the specified person and verifies his answers with the data specified in the document proving his identity.
8. Person which brought the convict to guardroom provides to the chief of guardroom, and in its absence to the chief of guard (duty shift), the following documents:
1) the copy of the court verdict certified by official stamp of military unit;
2) the copy of the order of the commander of military unit on removal from all types of allowance of the condemned serviceman for serving sentence;
3) medical book;
4) food certificate;
5) the inventory of personal belongings (in duplicate) signed by the official of the headquarters of part and the convict.
9. In case of acceptance of the convict availability of documents of the these rules specified in Item 8 and correctness of their registration is checked for guardroom, and also personal inspection is made, the prohibited objects and substances according to the List of the prohibited objects and substances of appendix 2 to these rules are withdrawn.
Information about the serviceman, and also about the documents withdrawn and accepted on storage, things, objects, products, substances, values and amount of money is introduced by the accepting person in the Register of persons containing on guardroom (further - the Register) in form according to appendix 3 to these rules, in the presence of the condemned serviceman.
10. About acceptance of the convict on guardroom, and also the documents accepted on storage, things, objects, products, substances, values and amount of money the receipt, in form according to appendix 4 to these rules, in triplicate is constituted and is registered in unclassified clerical work of body of military police.
The first copy of the receipt is issued to person which brought the convict to guardroom for registration and accounting in military unit before the termination of term of content, the second - to the convict, third - joins the personal record of the convict.
About the convicts accepted in the absence of the chief of guardroom, the chief of guard (duty shift) reports the official report on its arrival.
11. Accepted for storage at the convict the money belonging to it, values and identity documents, are checked to the chief of guardroom.
Personal belongings, objects, products, substances and food are checked to the room of storage of things of arrested.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.