of November 14, 2014 No. PS-458-II
About amnesty in connection with the twenty second anniversary of adoption of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to representation of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in connection with the twenty second anniversary of adoption of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, being guided by the principle of humanity, based on Item 10 of Article 80 and Item 23 of article 93 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan decides:
1. Exempt from punishment of convicts (taking into account restrictions, stipulated in Item 7 these resolutions):
b) persons to whom at the time of crime execution 18 years were not performed;
c) 60 years are more senior than men;
d) citizens of foreign states;
e) disabled people of I and II groups, and also faces which no more than in one year prior to the introduction of this resolution in force in the procedure established by the law are recognized as the suffering serious illness interfering serving sentence.
2. Exempt from punishment of the persons who committed crimes on imprudence, and also for the first time condemned persons who committed the intentional crimes which are not constituting big public danger or less serious crimes.
3. Exempt from punishment of convicts to imprisonment (except committed premeditated murders in case of aggravating circumstances) whose remaining balance of term of punishment does not exceed two years and six months concerning which sentences took legal effect on the date of publication of this resolution.
4. Exempt from punishment of the persons who firmly followed way of correction for the first time condemned to imprisonment for participation in activities of the prohibited organizations, making in their crime components against the world and safety or against public safety.
a) condemned for intentional crimes to imprisonment for a period of up to ten years inclusive - on one third;
b) condemned for intentional crimes to imprisonment for the term of over ten years - on one quarter.
a) operation of this resolution concerning persons condemned by long or life sentence of imprisonment; recognized as especially dangerous recidivists; committed crimes as a part of criminal society; systematically breaking the serving sentence mode; the persons which were earlier exempted from criminal liability or punishment according to the procedure of pardon or amnesty and who again committed intentional crimes; and also persons to whom capital punishment according to the procedure of pardon is replaced with custodial sanction;
b) action of Item 1 of this resolution concerning persons who committed especially serious crimes;
c) action of Items 1 - 3, 5 these resolutions concerning the persons who committed crime, stipulated in Article 168 Criminal codes of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and completely did not indemnify the caused material damage;
d) action of Items 1 - 3, 5, 6 these resolutions concerning persons condemned for participation in activities of the prohibited organizations, making in their crime components against the world and safety or against public safety.
8. To provide to the relevant committees and the commissions of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan direct participation of senators and deputy corps in realization of public control and transparency of procedures of application of this resolution.
9. Confer responsibility for implementation of this resolution on the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Chairman of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.