of September 8, 2014 No. 727
About approval of the Regulations on permission of nuclear and radiological activities
According to provisions of articles 19-28 of the Law No. 132 of June 8, 2012 on safe implementation of nuclear and radiological activities (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 229-233, 739) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on permission of nuclear and radiological activities, according to appendix.
1) the Order of the Government No. 212 of March 13, 2009. "About approval of the Regulations on permission of nuclear and radiological activities" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, Art. No. 59-61, 271);
2) Item 30 of the Changes made to some orders of the Government approved by the Order of the Government No. 709 of August 6, 2010. (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 145-147, 792).
minister of the environment
Minister of Health
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 8, 2014 No. 727
1. The regulations on permission of nuclear and radiological activities (further – the Provision) establish methodology of issue of allowing documents (radiological permission, partial radiological permission, the safety certificate) for ensuring safe implementation of nuclear and radiological activities by physical persons and legal entities, according to provisions of Art. 3 and Art. 32 of the Law No. 132 of June 8, 2012 on safe implementation of nuclear and radiological activities.
2. Implementation of nuclear or radiological activities is not allowed in the absence of the operating radiological permission issued by the National agency.
3. The national agency in response to the appeal of physical person or legal entity provides consultations on withdrawal and withdrawal levels from the permission mode.
4. Allowing documents are issued based on assessment of the notification and the provided accompanying file according to this Provision and requirements of the Law No. 132 of June 8, 2012. The notification in writing and files are represented to the National agency in one copy or go to the official address of the National agency by mail or e-mail on adres:firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Expiration of the allowing document attracts immediate suspension of operations with the sources of ionizing radiation (SIR) before obtaining from the National agency of prolongation of effective period or the new allowing document.
6. Short data on owners of allowing documents, their cancellation and/or suspension will be promulgated by placement on the web page of the National agency.
7. The file provided for evaluating is stored by the National agency for 20 years.
8. Radiological permission (appendix No. 1 to this Provision) represents the allowing document in the presence of which physical persons and legal entities are allowed to perform nuclear and radiological activities with III which do not fall under criteria of withdrawal.
9. The appendix to radiological permission stated on its reverse side is its component and contains limits and conditions of permission, and also determines divisions in which it is allowed to perform nuclear and radiological activities.
10. Radiological permission and appendix to it contain the following information:
1) name of the organization of the issuer;
2) series and the registration number assigned by the National agency;
3) name, form of business, legal address of the owner;
4) fiscal IDNO code / code;
5) type of radiological or nuclear activities or the accompanying activities on which it is issued;
6) scopes and conditions;
7) name, surname of person responsible for radiation protection;
8) number of the right of the admission;
9) specifying of arrangement, division where implementation of nuclear and radiological activities is allowed;
10) date of issue, repeated issue and date of the expiration of action;
11) the signature of the head certified by seal the National agency with the image of the State Emblem.
11. The owner of radiological permission cannot perform activities if permission is not followed by the existing safety certificates and permissions to the admission issued according to Law No. 132 provisions of June 8, 2012.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.