of November 12, 2014 No. 99
Questions of substitution of positions in the Eurasian economic commission
According to article 9 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and Item 54 of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) Council of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid:
The decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of January 25, 2012 No. 3 "About qualification requirements to the staff of departments of the Eurasian economic commission";
The decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of January 25, 2012 No. 4 "About the Procedure for carrying out tender, execution of an employment agreement (contract), its prolongation and termination".
3. This Decision becomes effective from the effective date Agreements on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
Members of council of the Eurasian economic commission:
from the Republic of Belarus
from the Republic of Kazakhstan
from the Russian Federation
Approved by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of November 12, 2014 No. 99
1. This Provision is developed according to article 9 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and determines structure and operating procedure of tender committee by candidate screen on substitution of positions of officials (the department director and the deputy director of department) in departments of the Eurasian economic commission (further respectively – tender committee of ECE, the Commission), and also rules of carrying out tender on substitution of vacant position of the official in department of the Commission (further – tender).
2. All members of Board of the Commission (further – Board), except for the Chairman of Board, and the official of department of the Commission within whose competence personnel problems, as the secretary of tender committee of ECE are are part of tender committee of ECE (without voting power).
3. In tender the citizens of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – state members) who reached 18-year age, knowing Russian and conforming to qualification requirements to candidates for substitution of positions of officials in departments of the Commission have the participation right (further – candidates).
Additional requirements which are specified in the relevant order on carrying out tender can be imposed to candidates.
Are not allowed to participation in tender and cannot be employed in the Commission of person:
a) having the outstanding or not removed criminal record;
b) recognized as the judgment which took legal effect incapacitated or it is limited by capable;
c) the deprived judgment which took legal effect, the rights to hold positions in authorities of state members.
4. The official, the employee of structural division of the Commission has the right to participate in tender irrespective of the fact which it replaces position during tender.
5. The decision on the announcement of tender is made by the Chairman of Board taking into account the principle of equal representation of officials from among citizens of state members in departments of the Commission:
a) independently – concerning vacant position of the official in the departments of the Commission supervised by it;
b) according to the proposal of the member of Board – concerning vacant position of the official in the departments of the Commission supervised by this member of Board.
6. Tender appears the order of the Chairman of Board which contains the qualification requirements and additional requirements (in case of availability) imposed to candidates and also data on form of assessment of candidates (interview, testing or written answers to questions).
7. Information on carrying out tender goes the Chairman of Board to members of council of the Commission (further – Council) in day of signing of the order on carrying out tender.
8. Members of council send to the Chairman of Board the list of candidates for substitution of vacant position of the official in department of the Commission (with application of documents of candidates) within 30 working days from the date of the direction the Chairman of Board of information on carrying out tender.
9. The following documents are attached to the list of candidates specified in Item 8 of this provision:
a) the application in person of the candidate addressed to the Chairman of Board constituted in Russian, containing complete surname, name, middle name (in the presence) of the candidate, the name of position for which substitution it applies the postal address, the e-mail address (in the presence) and phone number of the candidate;
b) the questionnaire of the candidate with appendix of 2 photos, format and requirements to which contain in form of the questionnaire published on the official site of the Eurasian Economic Union in the Internet. In the questionnaire the candidate information on lack concerning it of the data and the facts interfering its acceptance for work in the Commission, on authenticity of the documents submitted by it and data and on reliability of information containing in them is specified;
c) the passport copy or other identity document of the citizen (the original of the relevant document is shown personally on arrival on tender);
d) copies of the following documents confirming necessary qualification (are certified notarially or personnel services on place of employment (service) of the candidate, for the documents constituted not in Russian their transfer into Russian is represented):
education documents, and also at the request of the candidate – about additional professional education, about assignment of academic degree, academic status;
the service record and (or) other documents confirming labor (office) activity.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.