of August 20, 2014 No. 535
About approval of Rules of visit of organizations of criminal executive system
According to part 6 of Article 32 of the Penitentiary code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2014, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of visit of organizations of criminal executive system.
2. Declare invalid the subitem 2) of Item 1 of the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 29, 2012 No. 182 "About some questions of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts on May 8, 2012 7630, No. 375-376, 383-384 published in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper of October 31, 2012, on November 6, 2012, on November 7, 2012 (27194-27195, 27202-27203, 27204-27206), on November 8, 2012 No. 388-389 (27207-27208).
3. (Berdalin B. M.) to provide to committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order in information system of law of Ad_let and official mass media;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan www.mvd.gov.kz.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on Committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Berdalin B. M.).
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 20, 2014 No. 535
1. These rules of visit of organizations of criminal executive system (further - Rules), are developed according to part 6 of Article 32 of the Penitentiary code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - WICK) of July 5, 2014 and determine procedure for visit by citizens, representatives of mass media and other persons of organizations of criminal executive system (further - organization).
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) access control - set of actions for entrance (exit) of persons, to entrance (departure) of vehicles on the territory of organization to bringing (carrying out), import (export) of documents and products, and also on the organization of procedure for the omission and finding of employees of penal correction system, citizens in the territory of sensitive sites on special permissions;
2) sensitive sites - special objects, the organizations, organizations for which functioning additional security measures are established. The organization and its territory, office buildings, constructions, economic objects, and also the territory adjoining to them treat them;
3) organization of criminal and executive (penitentiary) system - the public institution intended for execution of custodial sanctions, and also content of convicts to capital punishment.
3. Access control is intended for exception:
penetrations of strangers on sensitive sites of organization and to their regime rooms;
illegal bringing (import) to the territory of sensitive site of organization of visual watch facilities - video, cinema, audio, the photoequipment, radio engineering and other equipment;
bringing (import), carrying out (export) of objects, things, products, substances, documents and food, unforeseen Regulations of the organizations of criminal executive system approved by the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan from ______ 201_ years No. __ (further - Regulations);
carrying out (export) from the territory of sensitive site of organization, documents and products without written permission.
Access control provides:
the organization of check-points (further - the check point) and posts with throughput functions on entrances (exits);
creation of bureau of omissions;
determination of the officials who are granting permission for issue of omissions;
protection of the territories of sensitive site of organization;
the equipment at the check point of left-luggage offices of personal belongings of employees, the sent persons and citizens;
exception of possibility of unauthorized use of radio - technical means of communication, film, photo, audio-, video equipments.
Access control in organizations is set by administration of organization.
4. Without special permission visit organizations:
1) the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, deputies of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also akims of areas, cities of republican value and the capital of the Republic within the corresponding administrative units;
2) judges in course of production on specific cases;
3) the Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan and prosecutors subordinated to him;
4) staff of higher bodies of penal correction system;
5) Commissioner for Human Rights;
6) participants of the national preventive mechanism in connection with implementation of the powers provided WICK by them.
5. Organizations of criminal executive system are subdivided into types according to article 89 WICK.
6. Access to office buildings and to sensitive sites of organization is performed in the following procedure:
1) employees of penal correction system enter office buildings and on sensitive sites of organization based on presentation of the official ID;
2) citizens, lawyers and persons, the convict authorized on rendering legal aid, participants of the national preventive mechanism, members of public monitoring commissions and public associations are allowed to office buildings, and also are in the territory of sensitive site of organization, only after sight the document proving the identity, loggings of accounting of visitors of organization of criminal executive system in form according to appendix 1 to these rules and receipt of the special omission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.