of November 12, 2014 No. 98
About Regulations on carrying out employee assessment of the Eurasian economic commission
According to Item 54 of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) Council of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on carrying out employee assessment of the Eurasian economic commission.
2. This Decision becomes effective from the effective date Agreements on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
Members of council of the Eurasian economic commission:
from the Republic of Belarus
from the Russian Federation
from the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of November 12, 2014 No. 98
1. This Provision is developed according to Item 54 of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix No. 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) and determines procedure for carrying out employee assessment of the Eurasian economic commission (further respectively – certification, the Commission).
2. Certification is carried out for the purpose of determination of compliance of the employee of the Commission of the replaced position on the basis of assessment of its professional office activity.
Certification is intended to promote forming of highly skilled personnel structure of the Commission and increase in professional level of staff of the Commission.
3. Certifications are not subject the staff of the Commission:
a) replacement position less than 1 year;
b) expectant mothers;
c) being on maternity leave or on child care leave. Certification of the specified staff of the Commission is possible not earlier than in 1 year after exit from leave.
4. The staff of the Commission undergoes certification:
a) next – after each 3 years of work in the Commission, but no later than 6 months from the date of approach of this term;
b) extraordinary – according to the decision of Council of the Commission in cases and in terms which are determined by Council of the Commission.
5. For carrying out certification the order of the Chairman of Board of the Commission (further respectively – the Chairman of Board, Board) which contains following provisions is issued:
a) forming of certifying commission and statement of its structure;
b) approval of the schedule and form of carrying out certification;
c) the list of the certified employees;
d) preparation of other documents necessary for work of certifying commission.
6. The chairman of certifying commission on carrying out employee assessment of structural divisions of the Commission which activities are supervised by the Chairman of Board is the Chairman of Board, the chairman of certifying commission on carrying out employee assessment of structural divisions of the Commission which activities are supervised by members of Board, – the corresponding member of Board.
Certifying commission are also included:
the head of the Secretariat of the Chairman of Board or secretariat of the member of Board supervising activities of the relevant structural division of the Commission as the vice-chairman of certifying commission;
officials of structural division of the Commission which staff are subject to certification;
the official or the employee of department of the Commission within whose competence personnel problems are;
the employee of department of the Commission within whose competence personnel problems, as the secretary of certifying commission are (without voting power).
7. The structure of certifying commission is created so that to exclude possibility of conflict of interest which could influence the decisions made by certifying commission.
8. The meeting of certifying commission is considered competent if at it there are at least two thirds of its structure.
9. The representative of department of the Commission within whose competence legal issues are is invited to meeting of certifying commission (without voting power).
At meeting of certifying commission there can be representatives of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union as observers.
10. The schedule of carrying out certification is brought under list to the attention of each certified employee at least in 1 month prior to carrying out certification.
11. In graphics of carrying out certification are specified:
a) the name of structural division of the Commission in which certification is carried out;
b) the list of the certified employees;
c) date, time and venue of certification;
d) date of representation in certifying commission of necessary documents with indication of heads of the relevant structural divisions of the Commission, responsible for their representation.
12. Not later than 2 weeks before carrying out certification responses about execution by the certified employee of service duties for the certification period, the Boards signed respectively by the Chairman or member of Board of the Commission, supervising activities of the relevant structural division of the Commission, or officials of the relevant structural divisions of the Commission are represented to certifying commission.
13. The certified employee shall be acquainted with response about execution of service duties by it not later than 1 week before carrying out certification. At the same time he has the right to provide to certifying commission additional data on the professional office activity, and also the statement for disagreement with the provided response or the explanatory note.
14. The response specified in Item 12 of this provision contains the following information about the certified employee:
a) surname, name and middle name;
b) the replaced position at the time of carrying out certification and date of appointment to this post;
c) certification period;
d) the list of the main questions (documents), the employee in the decision (development) of which certified took part;
e) motivated assessment of professional, personal qualities and results of professional office activity of the certified employee.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.