Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 9, 2014 No. 1077
1. These rules of fire safety (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 15) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for ensuring fire safety for the purpose of protection of people, property, society and the state against the fires.
1-1. In case of operation of objects observance of requirements of the these rules and other regulatory legal acts containing requirements of fire safety in case of operation of the objects approved in accordance with the established procedure is provided.
1-2. Fire safety on object is ensured by owners of objects, heads of the organizations, companies, irrespective of patterns of ownership, and also individual entrepreneurs (further - the head of the organization). Heads of the organizations for the purpose of ensuring fire safety in accordance with the established procedure appoint responsible for ensuring fire safety on certain sites of works.
1-3. Concerning each object (except for individual apartment houses) the head of the organization the instruction about measures of fire safety setting the fire prevention regime corresponding to their fire risk according to appendix 1-1 to these rules affirms.
1-4. Heads of the organizations (including housing and operational), responsible for operation of the buildings and constructions equipped with systems of smoke removal, automatic installations of detection and suppression of the fires, notifications and managements of evacuation of people in case of the fire contain the specified systems in good repair.
1-5. The head of the organization provides compliance of the project documentation and permanent stay in the serviceable working condition of installations of fire extinguishing and the fire alarm, warning systems and managements of evacuation of people in case of the fire, antismoke protection and fire-water supply, fire-proof doors, valves and hatches, other fillings of apertures in fire-proof barriers, rooms, buildings and constructions, remedies and rescuing of people.
Operation of the buildings and constructions during performance of works on maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance connected with installation shutdown (separate lines, announcers), system or means of fire protection without realization of additional measures for ensuring fire safety is not allowed.
1-6. The procedure for the organization of non-state fire services on objects is determined according to the Rules of implementation of activities of non-state fire services approved by the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 7, 2014 No. 782 (it is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 9931).
2. Employees of the organizations are allowed to work only after passing of instructing in questions of fire safety, and in case of change of specifics of work undergo additional training in the prevention and suppression of the possible fires. The procedure for training of employees of the organizations and the population in measures of fire safety and the requirement to contents of training programs for training in measures of fire safety are established by authorized body in the field of civil protection.
2-1. For the purpose of ensuring working capacity and reliable functioning of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment rules and instructions for maintenance of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment are developed taking into account features of objects and specifics of production processes departmental (industry, object).
2-2. From the moment of commissioning of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment on each object carrying out maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance will be organized.
2-3. Works on maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance of technical means of fire protection systems are conducted by the operating organization independently in the presence of qualified specialists in accomplishment of these works.
In case of lack of specially trained service personnel, scheduled works on maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance of technical means of fire protection systems are performed under the agreement with the organizations according to the annual scheduled plan constituted taking into account technical documentation of manufacturing plants and terms of carrying out scheduled works.
2-4. For ensuring effective operation of technical means of fire protection systems of buildings (automatic installations of the fire alarm and fire extinguishing, systems of antismoke protection, the notification and management of evacuation of people in case of the fire and manual fire extinguishers) the order of the head of the organization designates the official responsible for operation of fire protection systems, acquisition, repair, safety and readiness for action of emergency firefighting equipment, timely and high-quality carrying out maintenance (reloading of manual fire extinguishers) and scheduled preventive maintenance.
Operation and technical maintenance of fire extinguishers are performed according to requirements of ST of PK 1487 "The fire fighting equipment. Fire extinguishers. Requirements to operation".
2-5. For qualified operation and content in technically serviceable condition of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment on object the order of the head appoints the following personnel:
1) person responsible for operation of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment;
2) specialists for performance of works in maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment in the absence of the service agreement of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment. Training of specialists is provided by person responsible for operation of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment, according to the program approved by the head of object.
2-6. In rooms of personnel on duty, locations of plans of evacuation and instructions about measures of fire safety plates with indication of phone numbers of fire service "101" and single service "112" on duty and dispatching are hung out.
The personnel on duty are provided with set of keys from all locks of doors of the building according to the functions assigned to it.
The reserve set of keys is stored in the room of personnel (protection) on duty on the first floor of the building.
Each key is provided with label with text about its belonging to the corresponding lock.
The personnel on duty are located in rooms in which telephone is installed and the register of the adults and children who stayed overnight in the building is conducted in any form.
2-7. Person responsible for operation of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment provides:
1) fulfillment of requirements of these rules;
2) control and acceptance of works on maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance according to the schedule and the job schedule under the agreement;
3) maintenance of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment in operating state by the organization of carrying out timely maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance;
4) training servicing and personnel on duty, and also instructing of persons working in the protected rooms in actions in case of operation of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment;
5) development of necessary operational documentation and its maintaining;
6) timely presentation of claims:
to manufacturers - by delivery of incomplete technical devices and the equipment of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment, or not corresponding to technical documentation;
to the mounting organizations - in case of detection of low-quality installation;
to the servicing organizations - for untimely and low-quality carrying out maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment.
2-8. Accounting of works on maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance of technical means of fire protection systems, verifications of presence and condition of emergency firefighting equipment is reflected in the special magazine or automated control system for maintenance and planned and forced repair.
2-9. Maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment are carried out by qualified specialists of object or the organizations performing this type of activity on contractual basis (further - the contractor). Agreement availability on work on maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment with the organization does not relieve responsibility from the head of object for fulfillment of requirements of these rules.
2-10. Maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment include:
1) carrying out planned scheduled maintenance;
2) elimination of defects and carrying out running repair;
3) rendering by the contractor help to the customer in questions of the correct operation.
2-11. Frequency of maintenance, scheduled preventive maintenance and amounts of works are established according to requirements of operational documentation of technical means of the serviced systems, installations of fire automatic equipment and are specified in the agreement.
2-12. On objects for service personnel are developed and affirm the head of the "Maintenance Instructions of Systems and Installations of Fire Automatic Equipment" and "Instructions for (Operational) Personnel on Duty" organization.
2-13. The service personnel of object or the contractor perform scheduled works at the scheduled time and fill in the corresponding operational documentation.
2-14. On the object equipped with systems and installations of fire automatic equipment, the head of the organization provides availability of the following documentation:
1) the design estimates on systems and installations of fire automatic equipment;
2) performing documentation (set of working drawings), acts of the hidden works (in case of their availability), testing and measurements;
3) the acceptance act in operation of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment in form according to appendix 1-2 to these rules;
4) passports of the technical means which are part of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment;
5) the sheet of the mounted devices and equipment of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment in form according to appendix 1-3 to these rules;
6) passports of charging of cylinders of gas extinguishing installations (in case of their availability) fire-fighting structures;
7) maintenance instruction of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment;
8) regulations of works on maintenance;
9) schedule of maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance;
10) the operational magazine of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment in form according to appendix 1-4 to these rules;
11) the working schedule of personnel operational (person on duty) approved by the head of the organization;
12) job descriptions of on duty and service personnel, the responsible person for carrying out maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance, the copy of the agreement with the organization on carrying out maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance (on the objects serviced by the organizations);
13) the magazine of holding trainings of personnel of object for evacuation of people with use of warning systems and managements of evacuation (in case of its availability) in any form.
2-15. Systems and installations of fire automatic equipment constantly contain in (project) operating mode on duty.
2-16. During performance of works on maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance which carrying out is connected with shutdown of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment the administration of object ensures fire safety of the objects protected by systems and installations of fire automatic equipment compensating measures.
2-17. After the expiration of service specified engineering certification of these systems and installations for the purpose of determination of possibility of their further use to destination is carried out to documentation on the technical tool which is part of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment, and also in case of refusal works of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment.
2-18. Engineering certification of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment is carried out by the commission with obligatory participation of customer representatives, the contractor, if necessary, specialists of other organizations.
2-19. Results of survey are drawn up by the act of survey of systems and installations of fire automatic equipment in form according to appendix 1-5 to these rules.
2-20. In buildings and constructions (except apartment houses), in case of simultaneous stay on any floor of 10 people and more, the plans of evacuation of people in case of the fire containing operations procedure of employees of the organization for carrying out safe evacuation of people, to challenge of fire service and the organization of fire extinguishing before arrival of fire divisions are developed and hung out on each floor of the building, at emergency exits from the floor at distance no more than through 20 m on corridor length.
2-21. In buildings for accommodation of people, and also buildings (constructions) with mass stay of people on electricity outage case in case of the fire the personnel on duty are provided with electric lamps in operating state. The quantity of lamps is determined by the head of the organization, proceeding from features of object, but at least 1 lamp on each person on duty.
2-22. The instruction about measures of the fire safety developed for buildings with the round-the-clock stay of people (boarding schools, nursing homes and disabled people, orphanages, hospitals), contains options of independent evacuation of people, and also evacuations of the people not capable to independent evacuation, personnel of the organization for light and night-time.
2-23. Heads of boarding schools, nursing homes and disabled people, orphanages and hospitals:
1) are daily reported in time established by fire service in fire brigade around which departure there is object, information on the number of the people who are on each object;
2) provide carrying out at least once in half-year of trainings of personnel on their actions in case of the fire with simultaneous check of operability of all elements of the fire protection system of the building.
2-24. Change of functional purpose, carrying out capital repairs, modernization, reconstruction and re-planning of buildings and constructions without the design estimates developed and approved in accordance with the established procedure are not allowed.
2-25. In case of lease of buildings and rooms by lessees requirements of these rules for this type of buildings are fulfilled if other is not stipulated in the lease agreement.
2-26. For all production and storage facilities, and also outside technology installations categories of fire and explosion and fire risk, and also classes of zones according to requirements of the Regulations for electrical installation approved by the order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 20, 2015 No. 230 are determined (it is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10851) (further - the order No. 230) which are designated by the corresponding signs on doors of rooms.
About the equipment having the raised fire risk safety signs are established.
Application in production processes of substances and materials with unexplored indicators of their vzryvopozharoopasnost, and also their storage together with other substances and materials are not allowed.
2-27. Buildings and constructions at all stages of their lifecycle are provided with means of communication for challenge of fire service, operational emergency firefighting equipment. Regulations of providing objects with emergency firefighting equipment are given in appendix 1-6 to these rules.
Locations of emergency firefighting equipment, means of communication, and also systems of fire automatic equipment are designated by the corresponding signs of fire safety if visual perception of the specified means is complicated.
2-28. Devices for self-closing of doors contain in good repair.
Establish any devices interfering free closing of fire-proof doors and antismoke devices (curtains, screens, curtains) it is not allowed.
2-29. It is not allowed to carry out works on the equipment, installations and machines with defects which can lead to the fire, and also in case of the switched-off instrumentations and the technology automatic equipment providing control of the set modes of temperature, pressure and others, the parameters regulated by safety conditions.
2-30. For ensuring required fire resistance and decrease in fire risk of designs and their finishing use of fireproof means is allowed.
In buildings of all degrees of fire resistance (except for the V degree of fire resistance) rafters and obreshetka of garret coverings from combustible materials should subject to fireproof processing.
Work on drawing fireproof structures (impregnations) is performed according to requirements of technical documentation of means of fire protection.
2-31. The head of the organization provides elimination of damages of fireproof napylyaemy structures, fireproof plastering, plasters, facings with slabby, sheet and other fireproof materials of building constructions, combustible finishing and heat-insulating materials, air ducts, metal support of the equipment and platforms, and also performs check of condition of fireproof processing (impregnation) according to the instruction of manufacturing plant.
The condition of fireproof processing (impregnation) is checked in the terms specified in technical documentation, or at least once a year with creation of the test report.
2-32. In places of crossing of fire-proof barriers different engineering and technology communications (including electric wires and cables) the formed openings and gaps are closed up by the nonflammable materials providing required limit of fire resistance and dymogazonepronitsayemost.
2-33. In buildings and constructions of the organizations (except for individual apartment houses) it is not allowed:
1) to store and apply in cellars and first floors flammable and combustible liquids, gunpowder, explosives, pyrotechnic products, cylinders with combustible gases, goods in aerosol package, to celluloid and other explosion-fire-hazardous substances and materials, except the cases provided by designing regulations;
2) to use attics, technical floors, air-ventilation chambers and other technical rooms for the organization of production sites, workshops, and also storages of products, the equipment, furniture and other objects;
3) to place and operate storage rooms, booths, stalls and other similar rooms in lift halls, and also to store combustible materials;
4) to remove the doors of emergency exits provided by the project from floor-by-floor corridors, halls, the foyer, platforms and staircases, other doors interfering distribution of dangerous factors of the fire on the ways of evacuation;
5) to make changes of space-planning decisions as a result of which conditions of safe evacuation of people worsen access to fire extinguishers, fireplugs and other means of fire safety is limited or the action area of automatic fire protection systems decreases (the automatic fire alarm, stationary automatic installation of fire extinguishing, system of smoke removal, the warning system and management of evacuation);
To encumber 6) with furniture, the equipment and other objects of door, hatches on balconies and loggias, transitions to adjacent sections and exits to evacuation ladders, to dismantle interbalcony ladders, and also to make hatches on balconies and loggias of apartments;
7) to carry out cleaning of rooms and washing of clothes using flammable and combustible liquids, and also to make warming of the frozen pipes blowtorches and by other methods using naked flame;
8) to leave untidy the oiled cleaning cloth;
9) to establish lattices at windows of all floors of the building and priyamka at windows of cellars (except for premises of the correctional and special facilities providing temporary isolation from society, warehouses, cash desks, weapon rooms, confidential parts of organizations, storage and the address of precursors);
10) to glaze the balconies, loggias and galleries conducting to nezadymlyaemy staircases;
To arrange 11) in staircases and corridors storage rooms (utility rooms), and also to store under ladder marches and on landings of thing, furniture and other combustible materials. Under ladder marches in the first and socle floors the device only of rooms for nodes of management of central heating, water-measuring nodes and electropanel board, screened by partitions from nonflammable materials is allowed.
12) to arrange in production and storage facilities of buildings (except buildings of the V degree of fire resistance) mezzanines, partitions, change houses, storerooms, desks and other built-in rooms from combustible materials;
13) to encumber and close passes to installation sites of individual protection equipment and fixtures of rescue devices.
2-34. Outside fire-escapes and barriers on roofs of buildings and constructions contain in good repair and at least once in five years metal building constructions are subjected to operating tests according to requirements of ST of RK 2218-2012 ". Outside fire-escapes stationary and barriers of roof. General specifications".
2-35. In the rooms intended for simultaneous stay more than 50 people, and also in rooms of the basement and first floors intended for simultaneous stay more than 15 people at least two emergency exits are provided.
In buildings and constructions of IV and V degrees of fire resistance simultaneous stay of 50 people is also more allowed only in rooms of the first floor.
2-36. Doors and hatches of garrets, and also technical floors and cellars in which under the terms of technology permanent stay of people is not required are closed on the lock. On doors and hatches of the specified rooms information on the storage location of keys is hung out.
Are timely cleared by Priyamki at window openings of basement and first floors of buildings, constructions and structures of garbage and other objects. Locks at windows open without key from within.
2-37. The used cleaning cloths gather in container from nonflammable material with the closed cover. Upon termination of working shift content of the specified containers is removed out of limits of buildings.
2-38. The special clothes of persons working with oils, varnishes, paints and other flammable and combustible liquids are stored in the suspended type in metal cases, places, established in specially allotted for this purpose.
2-39. In buildings with stained-glass windows more than 1 high the floor violation of designs of the smoke-tight nonflammable diaphragms established in stained-glass windows at the level of each floor is not allowed.
2-40. In case of operation of evacuation ways and exits observance of project decisions and requirements of regulating documents for standardization, documents in the field of architecture, town planning and construction is provided (including on illumination, quantity, the sizes and space-planning solutions of evacuation ways and exits, and also availability on the ways of evacuation of signs of fire safety).
2-41. Opening of doors on the ways of evacuation is carried out in the direction of exit from the building, except for doors for which the direction of opening is not normalized, namely:
1) rooms of the classes F1.3 and F1.4;
2) rooms with simultaneous stay no more than 15 people, except rooms And yes B;
3) storage rooms no more than 200 sq.m;
5) exits to platforms of ladders of 3rd type.
2-42. Locks on doors of emergency exits provide possibility of their free opening without key, except as specified, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan from within.
2-43. Volume light signs of fire safety "Exit", "Emergency (zapasny) exit", "Door of emergency exit" with autonomous food and from the power supply network, the evacuations used on the ways, contain in good repair with the included light indication.
Evacuation lighting is provided with automatic inclusion in case of the termination of power supply of working light.
2-44. In case of operation of evacuation ways and exits it is not allowed:
1) to encumber evacuation ways and exits (including passes, corridors, platforms, galleries, lift halls, landings, marches of ladders, doors, evacuation hatches) with different materials, products, the equipment, production waste, garbage and other objects, and also to hammer doors of emergency exits;
2) to arrange in platforms of exits (except for apartments and individual apartment houses) dryers and hangers for clothes, clothes, and also to store (including it is temporary) stock and materials;
3) to arrange on the ways of evacuation thresholds (except for thresholds in doorways), sliding and lifting and lowering doors and gate without opportunity to manually open them from within and to block abroach, revolving doors and tourniquets, and also other devices interfering free evacuation of people in the absence of other (duplicative) ways of evacuation or technical solutions allowing to open and block manually the abroach specified devices. Application of automatic or remote method of opening and blocking of devices is allowed in addition to manual method.
4) to apply the combustible materials which are not corresponding to class of fire risk for finishing, facing and coloring of floors, walls and ceilings on the ways of evacuation, except for buildings of the V degree of fire resistance;
5) to fix the self-closed doors of staircases, corridors, halls and platforms in open provision, and also to remove them;
6) to glaze or close blinds of air areas in nezadymlyaemy staircases;
7) to replace armored glass regular in ostekleniye of doors and transoms.
2-45. In case of arrangement of processing, exhibition and other equipment of the room are provided with evacuation passes to staircases and other ways of evacuation according to designing regulations.
2-46. Carpets, carpet paths and other coverings of floors in rooms with mass stay of people reliably fasten to floor.
2-47. Placement and operation of the gas-balloon installations including placed in buildings for accommodation of people are performed according to the requirements for safety of objects of gas supply systems approved by the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 9, 2017 No. 673 (it is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 15986).
2-48. In case of operation of household gas appliances placement of furniture and other combustible materials is performed at distance of at least 0,2 of m to the closest vertical surface of at least 0,7 of m down to the next horizontal surface of these products hanging over it across.
2-49. Gas cylinders (working and reserve) for supply with gas of household gas appliances (including stoves, boilers, geysers) are located out of buildings in extensions or cases from nonflammable materials at deaf pier of wall at distance at least 5 m from entrances to the building, ground and basement stores.
Extensions and cases for gas cylinders are locked and provided to blinds for airing, and also warning sign "Flammablly. Cylinders with gas".
2-50. Refuse chutes in buildings and constructions are provided with the valves provided by the project. Valves are in closed position, contain operational and are provided with consolidation in antechurch.
2-51. Doors of cameras of dustbins contain constantly closed on the lock.
2-52. Elevators and elevators (except for fire elevators) in buildings and land constructions in case of the fire automatically fall by the main landing floor, and in underground constructions - rise by upper floor and are cut off power.
2-53. Drives of escalators (travelators) in case of the fire are automatically switched-off.
2-54. Buildings and constructions, and also outside technology installations are equipped with the operational devices of lightning protection provided by the project.
2-55. For protection against secondary manifestations of lightnings and charges of static electricity in all metal designs of the technology devices, reservoirs, gas pipelines, oil pipelines, oil pipelines and other devices located in buildings and on open space into whom flammable or combustible liquids, and also combustible gases address, stored or processed, protective grounding is provided.
2-56. The grounding devices intended for protection of personnel against defeat by electric current or lightning protection are allowed to be used for withdrawal of charges of static electricity.
2-57. The processing equipment and pipelines located in buildings, constructions and also outside technology installations and platforms are provided with protective grounding according to requirements of the order No. 230.
It is not allowed to use technology pipelines of buildings and constructions as the grounding (zanulyayushchy) conductors.
2-58. Metal platforms and metal pipelines laid on them at the beginning and the end of platform, and also at least, than through 300 m on their length unite among themselves and with devices of protective grounding.
2-59. Connection of conductor cables among themselves, with the grounding devices and technology devices is carried out by means of welding.
2-60. The sewer network of industrial enterprises in which engineering procedures flammable and combustible liquids, and also combustible vapors and gases address is provided with hydraulic locks. Liquid layer height in each hydraulic lock is accepted by at least 0,25 of m. The design of hydraulic locks is provided with possibility of their periodic cleaning.
2-61. Hydraulic locks (siphons) excluding distribution of flame on pipelines of the storm, production and joint systems of the sewerage of buildings and constructions in which flammable and combustible liquids are applied constantly contain in good repair.
Operation of sewer systems with the defective or incorrectly executed hydraulic locks is not allowed.
2-62. The production and joint systems of the sewerage of the companies in which engineering procedures flammable and combustible liquids address and also combustible vapors and gases, throughout contain closed.
Viewing wells of the sewerage are closed by covers and filled up with sand m 0,1 layer.
2-63. Temperature of production sewage when dumping into the production and joint systems of the sewerage of the companies in the territory of which buildings, constructions and (or) outside technology installations of categories of AN, BN and VN on fire and explosion and fire risk are located shall not exceed 40 ° C.
Plums of flammable and combustible liquids in systems of the sewerage (including in case of accidents) are not allowed.
2-64. The pipelines bringing gas to household and industrial appliances for its burning on the objects put into operation after completion of construction, capital repairs, reconstruction and (or) modernization are equipped with thermosensitive locking devices (valves) automatically blocking the gas pipeline in case of achievement of temperature of the circle 100 of ° C indoors in case of the fire. The specified devices (valves) are established indoors at the greatest possible height, just before the disconnecting device, the gas meter and other pipeline armature on the gas pipeline.
2-65. Thermosensitive locking devices (valves) are allowed be not to established in:
1) buildings of the V degree of fire resistance, and also in buildings which gas pipelines are equipped with the electromagnetic valve placed outside the building and blocking the gas pipeline in case of operation of the gas analyzer or automatic fire alarm;
2) buildings of hazardous production facilities which gas pipelines are equipped with the electromagnetic valve and rooms with installations for combustion of gas are protected by automatic installations of fire extinguishing.
2-66. At entrance to buildings (including individual apartment houses) or constructions in which gas cylinders are stored or used are placed the warning signs of fire safety with text "Flammablly. Cylinders with gas".
2-67. The head of the organization provides compliance of the design estimates and permanent finding in good repair of devices for protection of premises of engine and hardware rooms of ammoniac refrigeration units against destruction in case of explosion (including the easily dumped designs, vyshibny panels, special glazing, the opening transoms of window blocks).
Use not for the intended purpose of rooms of the cooled cameras and refrigerating aggregates is not allowed.
2-68. Maintenance and repair of ammoniac refrigeration units in buildings and constructions during actions in them (including sporting and cultural and spectacular events) with mass stay of people are not allowed.
2-69. In fire-proof belts of refrigerating chambers it is not allowed to arrange openings, to pass pipes, to establish fixtures, and also to revet them with combustible materials.
2-70. Placement of refrigerating aggregates in platforms of the cooled cameras is not allowed.
Placement of refrigeration units with brine chilling of cameras is allowed only in the engine room in which there is exit outside or through the corridor separated other rooms by doors.
2-71. In use and repair to make replacement to the nonflammable heat insulation of refrigerating chambers provided by the project on combustible it is not allowed.
2-72. Devices of manual start-up of installations of fire extinguishing, the locking starting arrangement of fire extinguishers and door of fire cases are sealed up.
2-73. Fire cases are established in any of three options (hinged, added and built-in), with possibility of placement of fireplug equipment set in them and at least two manual fire extinguishers, with mass of charge of fire-fighting substance of the fire extinguisher at least 5 kg, and also individual protection equipment and rescuing of people.
Procedure for content of electroinstallations of buildings and constructions
3. All current carrying parts, distributing devices, devices and measuring devices, and also safety devices of explosive type, knife switches and all other starting devices and devices of electroinstallations are mounted only on the nonflammable bases (marble, textolite, getinaks).
4. Connections, okontsevaniye and branches of veins of wires and cables in order to avoid dangerous transitional resistance in the fire relation are made by means of pressure testing, welding, the soldering or special clips.
5. Junctions and branches of veins of wires and cables, and also connecting and otvetvitelny szhima are isolated, is equivalent isolation of veins of the whole places of these wires and cables.
6. Connection and branch of wires and cables, except for the wires laid on the isolating support are carried out in connecting and otvetvitelny boxes, the insulating body of connecting and otvetvitelny szhim, special niches of building constructions, in the body of electroadjusting products, devices and machines. When laying on the isolating support connection or branch of wires are carried out directly at the insulator, klitsa or on them, and also on roller.
Connecting and otvetvitelny boxes are provided with protective covers.
6-1. Electrical units and electric devices in rooms upon termination of working hours (change) are cut off power.
There are energized emergency lighting, installations of fire extinguishing and fire-water supply, fire and the security fire alarm. It is allowed to leave other electrical units and electrotechnical products (including) in premises energized if it is caused by their functional purpose and (or) it is provided by requirements of the maintenance instruction.
6-2. Laying and operation of air-lines of electricity transmission over combustible roofs, canopies, and also ground storages (stacks, ricks) of combustible substances, materials and products are not allowed.
6-3. Electric motors, lamps, postings, distributing devices are cleared of combustible dust at least two times a month, and in rooms with considerable release of dust - at least four times a month.
6-4. In case of operation of electrical units it is not allowed:
1) to use power networks and receivers of electrical energy with violation of the safety requirements stated in instructions of manufacturer, electric receivers with defects which can lead to the fire (to cause sparking, short circuit, superadmissible heating of isolation of cables and wires, refusal of automatic management systems, antiemergency and fire protection), and also to operate electric wires and cables with the isolation damaged or lost protective properties;
2) to use the damaged and loose sockets, knife switches, other electroadjusting products;
3) to use electric heaters in case of absence or defect of the temperature regulators provided by design;
4) to wrap up electrolamps and lamps paper, fabric and other combustible materials, and also to operate lamps with glow lamps with the removed plafonds (lenses) and protective grids provided by lamp design;
5) to use electroirons, rangettes, electric kettles and other electric heaters without special supports (the socles of food, heating disks) excluding risk of fire if their availability is provided by the instruction of manufacturer;
6) to use electric heaters in all explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous rooms;
7) to use non-standard (self-made) electric heaters, to use not calibrated fusible inserts or other self-made devices of protection against overload and short circuit;
8) to place (to warehouse) with electric boards, electric motors and the starting equipment combustible (including flammable) substances and materials;
To apply 9) in explosive and fire hazardous zones the electric equipment which does not have designations of level and appearance of protection against explosion and (or) the fire of manufacturing plant;
To leave 10) uninsulated connections and the ends of electric wires and cables.
6-5. Check of condition of the stationary equipment, electrical wiring of power and lighting network, testing and measurement of resistance of isolation of wires, cables and the grounding devices are carried out when commissioning, and further according to the schedule, but at least once in three years. Results of measurements are drawn up by the act (protocol).
6-6. In case of installation and operation of spotlights use of combustible materials as fixing designs and the svetozaderzhivayushchy and reflecting screens is not allowed.
Searchlights and spotlights are placed at distance at least 0, of m from combustible designs and materials, and lens searchlights - at least 2 m.
Light filters for searchlights and spotlights are manufactured of nonflammable materials.
6-7. In rooms and corridors of the closed distributing devices placement of rooms for storage, and also storage of the electrotechnical equipment, spare parts, reservoirs with combustible liquids and cylinders with different gases are not allowed.
6-8. Doors of section partitions of cable constructions are provided self-closed, opening on the evacuation course from the building and are provided with consolidations in antechurches.
In case of operation of cable constructions the specified doors are and fixed in closed position.
It is allowed to fix under the terms of ventilation of cable rooms the self-closed doors in open provision if for their closing the automatic devices working in case of the fire from impulse of the fire alarm in the corresponding compartment of construction are used.
6-9. The cable lines laid in metal boxes are condensed with nonflammable materials, and the box is divided by partitions with limit of fire resistance of at least EI 45 in the following places:
1) in case of entrance to other cable constructions;
2) on horizontal sites of cable boxes through each 30 m, and also in case of branches in others of box with electric cables;
3) on vertical sites of cable boxes through each 20 m.
When passing through overlappings the same fire-resistant consolidations are in addition carried out on each mark of overlapping.
Places of consolidation of the cable lines laid in metal boxes are designated by red strips on outside walls of boxes. In necessary cases the additional explaining texts are carried out.
6-10. The corrosion-resistant coatings applied to protection of metal covers of cables and metal surfaces on which they are laid, provided nonflammable.
6-11. It is not allowed to store the combustible materials and products which are not relating to this installation in rooms of the devices providing supply (feed) of oil in oil-filled cables.
6-12. In case of detection of defects of electroinstallations and electrical household appliances (superadmissible heating or damage of isolation of cables and wires, release of smoke, sparking) they are immediately cut off power. Their repeated inclusion is allowed only after elimination of defects.
7. The device and operation of power supply networks temporary barracks is not allowed. The temporary illyuminatsionny installations and electrical wiring feeding production sites of construction and temporary repair installation works can be exception. Tension of temporary power network shall not exceed 36 Volts, and in especially dangerous places (especially crude sites, wells, metal reservoirs, coppers) it is not higher than 12 Volts.
8. Portable lamps are equipped with protective glass caps and grids. The flexible cables and wires with copper veins which are specially intended for this purpose taking into account possible mechanical impacts are applied to these lamps and other figurative electrical accessories.
9. For food of automatic installations of fire extinguishing, the fire alarm, emergency lighting the independent power network is provided, beginning from the introduction distributing device to the consumer of electricity.
10. The temporary electrical wiring on the building site is carried out by the isolated wire, suspended on cables and 3 meters over passes and 6 meters over drives are established on reliable support at height of at least 2,5 of meter over workplaces.
11. Lighting searchlights in the territory of the building site are established on separate support.
It is not allowed to establish searchlights on roofs from combustible materials and buildings with polymeric heaters.
Procedure for content of systems of heating of buildings and constructions
12. In production and other rooms the fire chamber of furnaces is made by specially allocated persons (stokers) instructed about measures of fire safety in case of operation of heating devices.
13. The fire chamber of furnaces in buildings and constructions (except for apartment houses) stops at least in two hours prior to completion of work, and in objects with the round-the-clock stay of people in two hours prior to withdrawal to dream.
In child care facilities with day stay of children the fire chamber of furnaces comes to an end not later than one hour before receipt of children.
14. On attics all chimneys and walls in which there pass smoke channels need to be whitewashed.
14-1. Chimneys, flues and other elements of heating furnaces and systems are cleared of soot just before the beginning, and also during the heating season at least:
1) once in three months - for heating furnaces;
2) once in two months - for furnaces and the centers of continuous action.
On attics in which there pass smoke channels all chimneys and walls are exposed to whitewashing.
Stoves and other furnaces of continuous (long-term) fire chamber are exposed to cleaning at least once a month.
15. Dribble of liquid fuel or leakage of gas from system of fuel feeding is not allowed.
16. In case of operation of heatgenerators the following requirements are observed:
1) I will eat around, placement of reservoir for fuel and its giving to air heater shall conform to requirements of passport data and specifications of these devices;
2) torches shall work steadily without separation of flame and its proskok in torch within necessary regulation of thermal loading of the aggregate.
17. In case of operation of the heatgenerating devices it is not allowed:
1) to work at the device with the broken hermeticity of fuel-supply lines and in case of the defective locking valve on it, leaky connections of the body of nozzle with the heatgenerating device, defective flues, electric motors and devices of protection, and also in the absence of thermal protection of the electric motor and other defects;
2) to work at the device with open fuel tanks;
3) to work in case of not adjusted nozzle (with fuel delivery violation);
4) to arrange barriers from materials of groups of combustibility G3-G4 about the device and account tanks;
5) to warm fuel-supply lines open flame;
6) to light working mix through viewing peephole;
7) to regulate gap between electrodes of candles in case of the working heatgenerating device;
8) operation of the heatgenerating device in case of absence and defect of protective lattice on airintaking collectors;
9) to leave the working heatgenerating devices unguarded or to charge supervision behind them to children;
10) to violate service conditions of the heatgenerating devices, to place them in rooms (places), unadapted for these purposes;
11) to operate the heatgenerating equipment working at different types of fuel without check of serviceable condition of flues, ventilating channels and availability of draft in them.
17-1. The devices using liquid fuel are established in the metal pallet containing all amount of the fuel which is in fuel tank in case of emergency flood. The specified pallet is filled with sand or other nonflammable adsorbent.
17-2. In premises use of the heatgenerating devices using liquid fuel with temperature of flash below 61 is not allowed? With, and also combustible liquids as the heat carrier in systems of heating.
17-3. The heatgenerating devices using liquid, solid and gaseous fuel are provided with operational doors and the fire-proof cutting (otstupka) established by regulations from combustible designs.
On fuel-supply line about each nozzle of heating coppers and heatgenerating installations at least two gates are established: one - at fire chamber, another - at reservoir with fuel.
17-4. In case of operation of the central boiler rooms intended for heating of the organizations and apartment houses in settlements it is not allowed:
1) to store liquid fuel in the rooms which are not intended for these purposes;
To apply 2) in fuel quality the combustible substances (firm, liquid, gaseous) which are not provided by maintenance instructions of the equipment;
3) to operate the heatgenerating installations in case of dribble of liquid fuel or leakage of gas from systems of fuel feeding;
4) to kindle installations without preliminary purge of toplivnik and to give fuel in case of not burning nozzles or gas torches;
5) to work in case of absence, defect or shutdown of the heatgenerating installations of devices of control and regulation provided by design;
6) to dry combustible materials on coppers and steam lines.
17-5. In case of operation of oven heating it is not allowed:
To leave 1) unguarded the burning furnaces, and also to charge supervision of them to children;
2) to place the fuel prepared for burning, and also other combustible substances and materials on prefurnace leaf;
To apply 3) to ignition of furnaces on solid fuel flammable and combustible liquids;
To heat 4) coal, coke and gas of the furnace, the fuels which are not intended for these types;
5) to heat furnaces in rooms during in them meetings and other mass actions;
6) to perekalivat furnaces;
7) to dry combustible substances and materials (footwear, clothes, firewood) at distance of less 0,5 of m from the surface of the furnace and flues;
8) to use latches (gate) without the openings provided by regulations of designing;
9) to use ventilating and gas channels as flues;
10) to perform fire chamber of the furnaces having defects, cracks and cracks.
17-6. The ashes and slag containing heated and the smoldering materials, after emptying from fire chambers are removed to the place, specially allotted for them, excluding possibility of the fire and spill water.
17-7. It is not allowed to place combustible substances, materials, products and the equipment at distance of less 1,25 of m to furnace openings of furnaces of less 0,7 of m to other heated parts of furnaces.
17-8. Chimneys of the boiler installations using solid fuel are equipped with spark arresters and cleared of soot according to requirements of this Section.
17-9. Fuel (coal) is stored in the rooms which are specially adapted for this purpose or on specially allocated platforms located not closer than 8 m from combustible structures.
17-10. In case of installation of furnaces of factory production in rooms of hostels, office, public and household buildings of industrial enterprises, in apartment houses requirements of the instruction of manufacturers of these types of products, and also requirements of regulations of designing imposed to systems of heating are fulfilled.
17-11. In case of installation of temporary metal furnaces observance of the following requirements of fire safety is provided:
1) metal furnaces are provided with legs height of at least 0,2 of m;
2) metal furnaces are established at distance at least:
1 m - from wooden designs, furniture, goods, racks, show-windows, counters and other equipment;
0, m - from the designs protected from ignition;
1, m - from furnace openings to wooden designs and other equipment.
17-12. In case of removal of metal chimney through window the leaf replacing cutting from roofing iron, at least three diameters in size chimney is inserted into it.
The end of pipe is established for building wall m 0,7 at least and goes branch pipe m 0,5 height up.
The branch pipe removed from window of upper floor acts above eaves 1 m at least. On branch pipe the cap is established.
17-13. Air-ventilation chambers, cyclones, filters, air ducts are cleared from combustible pyly, production wastes and fatty deposits.
Frequency of cleaning is performed in the terms established in Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to systems of ventilation and air conditioning, their cleaning and the disinfection" approved by the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 9, 2015 No. 758 (it is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 12846), with creation of the relevant act in any form.
17-14. In case of operation of systems of ventilation and air conditioning it is not allowed:
1) to leave doors of air-ventilation chambers open;
2) to close exhaust channels, openings and lattices;
To connect 3) to air ducts gas heating devices;
4) to burn out the fatty deposits which accumulated in air ducts, dust and other combustible substances.
17-15. Operation of processing equipment in rooms with explosive and fire-dangerous productions (installations) in case of the defective and switched-off hydraulic, dry filters, dust removal and other devices of systems of ventilation (aspiration) is not allowed.
17-16. For prevention of hit of solid bodies in the fans deleting combustible dust, fibers and other waste with solid impurity before them kamneulovitel, and for extraction of metal objects - magnetic separators are established.
17-17. On pipelines of pneumatic transport and air ducts of systems of local suctions densely closed hatches for periodic survey, cleaning of systems and fire extinguishing in case of its origin are provided.
17-18. Viewing hatches are located no more than through 15 m from each other, and also at tees, on turns, in places of pass of pipelines through walls and overlappings.
17-19. Filters for purification of the air deleted from the removing dust devices of machines and aggregates are established in the isolated rooms.
17-20. In case of recirculation the dusty air deleted from the equipment is exposed to two-level cleaning by means of filters.
18. Electroheaters are allowed to application with the operational alarm system and blocking excluding supply of electricity on heating elements in case of the idle fan and automatic equipment of control of temperature of the coming-out air and its regulation provided by electric and thermal protection;
19. In case of operation of heaters it is not allowed:
1) to switch-off the alarm system or blocking;
2) to apply combustible materials to flexible insert between the body of electroheater and the fan;
3) to exceed the maximum permissible air temperature at the exit from electroheater established by manufacturing plant;
4) to include electroheater in case of the idle fan (blocking is checked before each start-up of installation);
5) to dry clothes or other combustible materials on electroheater or near it.
19-1. The structure of the smoke canal is provided with technology openings for their periodic cleaning of soot.
19-2. Floor from combustible materials under furnace door of the heatgenerating devices using solid fuel is protected by prefurnace metal leaf the size at least 0,5 x 0,7 of m without openings located by its long party along the furnace.
19-3. Connection of ashpits of the heatgenerating devices with space under floors on logs is not allowed.
Connection of ashpits of the heatgenerating devices with basement and socle rooms is allowed only through channels from nonflammable materials.
Procedure for content of systems of ventilation
20. Fire-retardant devices (gates, shiber, valves) in air ducts, devices of blocking of ventilating systems with automatic installations of the fire alarm or fire extinguishing, automatic devices of shutdown of ventilation in case of the fire are checked in the terms established by technical documentation and contain in good repair. Sensitive elements of the drive of latches (fusible locks, easily combustible inserts, thermosensitive elements) are timely cleared of pollution by combustible dust.
20-1. Designs of air ducts and channels of systems of forced-air and exhaust antismoke ventilation and transit channels (including air ducts, collectors, mines) ventilating systems of different function are carried out fire-resistant of nonflammable materials.
20-2. Nodes of crossing of the protecting building constructions with fire-resistant channels of ventilating systems and designs of support (suspension brackets) are carried out with fire resistance limit at least limits required for such channels. For consolidation of demountable connections (including flange) designs of fire-resistant air ducts use only of nonflammable materials is allowed.
20-3. Fire-proof normally open valves are equipped automatically and remotely-controlled drives. Use of thermosensitive elements as a part of such drives is provided only in quality duplicative.
For the fire-proof normally closed and smoke valves use of drives with thermosensitive elements is not allowed.
Minimum necessary resistance to dymogazopronitsaniye is provided with adjunction density to each other of designs of fire-proof and smoke valves of different types.
20-4. The actual parameter values of systems of ventilation, conditioning and antismoke protection (including limits of fire resistance and resistance to dymogazopronitsaniye) are established by results of testing.
21. Storage in air-ventilation chambers of any equipment and materials is not allowed. Air-ventilation chambers are constantly closed on the lock. The entrance of strangers to air-ventilation chambers is not allowed.
21-1. Combustion products move away from the heatgenerating devices out of limits of buildings and constructions via the smoke channels which are specially intended for these purposes. It is not allowed to use air ducts of system of ventilation as smoke channels.
Procedure for content of refrigeration units
22. In premises of engine and hardware rooms of ammoniac refrigeration units at least two gas analyzers of vapors of coolant which are blocked with supply and exhaust ventilation and devices of switching off of compressors are established.
23. Cylinders with coolants (ammonia) are stored in special warehouses. Their storage in engine rooms is not allowed.
Placement of communications with coolant in evacuation corridors and passes, staircases, mines of elevators, and also their transit laying through pozharo-and explosive rooms is not allowed.
24. Ventilating systems of machine and hardware departments separate from ventilating systems of other rooms.
25. Emergency illumination of hardware and machine departments constantly contain in good repair.
26. Explosion-proof electric equipment in engine and hardware rooms of ammoniac refrigeration units contain in technically serviceable condition.
27. In use premises of engine and hardware rooms of ammoniac refrigeration units are not allowed replacement of the easily dumped elements (the panel, window, door) on other types of designs.
28. Behind hermeticity of compressors and gas pipelines systematic control is established. In case of detection of leakage of gas the compressor should be stopped for defect elimination. In case of detection of leakage of coolant through epiploons of their compressors it is necessary to replace immediately.
29. Repair of the equipment which is under pressure stuffing and pulling up of epiploons on the working compressors and pumps, consolidation of flanges on devices and pipelines without decrease (drain) in pressure in system is not allowed.
All rubbing parts of compressors are regularly greased.
30. Heating of cylinders with coolants for acceleration of filling of system is not allowed. Cylinders with ammonia are placed at distance at least 10 meters from open sources of fire and 5 meters from heating devices are not closer.
31. It is allowed to store lubricants in rooms compressor only in the closed metal container in the quantity which is not exceeding replaceable requirement.
32. In ammoniac refrigeration units the possibility of hit in the compressor of liquid coolant is excluded.
33. Descent of oil from devices is made through oil pans after preliminary suction of the coolant dissolved in it.
Descent of oil from oil pan is made in vessel with water in case of the working ventilation.
34. In rooms of ammoniac refrigeration units internal fireplugs are equipped with the trunks sprayers allowing to receive sprayed water.
35. Install in premises of compressor departments devices or the equipment, structurally or technology not connected with compressors, and also to arrange desks and storage rooms it is not allowed.
36. Warming of pipelines, locking devices and other equipment by means of naked flame is not allowed. For their warming are used hot water, vapor or heated sand.
37. Pipelines with coolants depending on the substance transported on them are provided with identification coloring and digital designations.
38. Change of the existing schemes of arrangement of pipelines with coolant, and also replacement of coolant without development of the corresponding plan and its approval is not allowed.
39. In places of possible mechanical damages of pipelines with coolants protection covers, grids, bridges are established.
40. Replacement of nonflammable heat insulation of pipelines with coolants on combustible is not allowed.
41. Premises of the refrigerating station are equipped with the self-closed doors with dense antechurch.
Procedure for content of residential buildings and hostels
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.