of November 6, 2014 №199
About the Instruction about execution of the statement on licensing for export and (or) import of separate types of goods and about execution of such license and Instruction about execution of the import permit and (or) import of separate types of goods
According to Items 8 and 25of Rules of issue of licenses and import permits and (or) the Board of the Eurasian economic commission solved commodity import (appendix to appendix № 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014):
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Declare invalid the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of June 22, 2011 №680 "About modification of appendices №1 and № 2 of the Agreement on rules of licensing in the sphere of foreign trade in goods of June 9, 2009".
3. Determine that the export licenses or commodity import issued by authorized bodies of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union before entry into force of this Decision are valid before the termination of term of their action.
4. This Decision becomes effective from the effective date Agreements on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of November 6, 2014 № 199
1. This Instruction is developed for the purpose of realization of Item 8 of Rules of issue of licenses and import permits and (or) commodity import (appendix to appendix № 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) and determines procedure for execution of the statement on licensing for export and (or) import of separate types of goods (further respectively – the statement, the license) and execution of such license.
2. The concepts used in this Instruction are applied in the values determined by appendix № 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
3. When entering into columns of the coded information the qualifiers used for filling of customs declarations, approved by the decision of the Eurasian economic commission are used (further – the Commission).
4. Codes of information shall be had in the right upper corner of the column which limits are allocated with sign "|" (vertical line).
5. Application is issued by the applicant on paper and filled in with use of electronic printers in forms 1 and 2according to appendix № 1.
The applicant also draws up the electronic copy of the application in the format approved by the Commission, and before its approval – in the format determined according to the legislation of state member of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – state member).
The application can be submitted in authorized body in electronic form according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation state member. In this case the statement on paper and the electronic copy of the application are not drawn up by the applicant.
6. Columns of the statement are filled in as follows:
1) column 1 "Statement":
in the graph 13-unit number of the statement which is created as follows is specified:
signs 1 and 2 – country code according to the qualifier of the countries of the world (for state member of authorized body: The Republic of Armenia – AM, the Republic of Belarus – BY, the Republic of Kazakhstan – KZ, the Kyrgyz Republic - KG, the Russian Federation – RU);
signs 3 and 4 – two last figures of year in which the statement is registered;
signs 5 – 7 – number of seal (code) of authorized body;
signs 8 – 13 – the sequence number of the statement assigned by authorized body in the special magazine of registration of statements in written and (or) electronic type with use of information technologies by assignment to the statement of 6-unit registration number in ascending order.
The column is filled in with the official of authorized body;
2) column 2 "Action Period":
in the graph the period of action of the license requested by the applicant in the DD.MM.GGGG format where DD – number, is specified to MM – month, GGGG – year (for example, from 01.01.2015 on 31.12.2015).
Date with which the period of action of the license begins shall not come after three months from signature date of the statement the applicant.
The column can not be filled in in case of execution of the application form for issue of the exclusive license if the period of action of such license is not established by the relevant decision of the Commission;
3) column 3 "License type":
in the left part of the column the license type is specified: "general" (for execution of the general license), "one-time" (for execution of the one-time license), "exclusive" (for execution of the exclusive license).
In the right part of the column through sign "|" (vertical line) the direction of movement of goods (capital letters) is specified: "export" (for execution of the export license), "import" (for execution of the import license);
4) column 4 "Contract":
in the graph the contract number (contracts) for implementation of the foreign trade transaction and date of its signing in the DD.MM.GGGG format are specified.
In case of lack of contract number (agreement) entry is made: "/N".
In case of execution of the statement on issue of the general or exclusive license of the graph it is not filled;
5) column 5 "Applicant":
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.