of September 8, 2014 No. 577
About approval of Rules of creation, use and enhancement of departmental and operational accounting
According to the subitem 25) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 23, 2014 "About law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of creation, use and enhancement of departmental and operational accounting.
2. To provide to information and analysis center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Zakargayev R. N.) in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan the police major general Demeuov M. G. and the Information and analysis center (Zakargayev R. N). Ministries of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 8, 2014 No. 577
1. These rules of creation, use and enhancement of departmental and operational accounting (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 25) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 23, 2014 "About law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine procedure for creation, use and enhancement of departmental and operational accounting (further - accounting).
2. In Rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) information system - the system intended for storage, processing, search, distribution, transfer and provision of information using the hardware and software;
2) departmental accounting - collection, registration, processing, accumulating, systematization, classification and storage of information about persons, objects and events for ensuring interdepartmental activities of law-enforcement bodies (further - Department of Internal Affairs);
3) the accounting document - paper, electronic and (or) other material data carrier based on which card-indexes and (or) information databases are created;
4) operational accounting - collection, registration, processing, accumulating, systematization, classification, storage of information about persons, objects and events on their criminal signs intended for ensuring operational search activities of subjects of accounting.
3. Accounting is classified by their purpose, type of the considered objects and features of the organization of accounting.
4. Objects of accounting are faces, the facts (events), objects (things), subjective portraits, substances and other objects having individual information which use can promote prevention, investigation, disclosure of crimes and search of persons, and also accomplishment of other tasks assigned to Department of Internal Affairs.
5. Depending on centralization level, accounting is subdivided on regional and central.
Forming of centralized accounting is performed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry of Internal Affairs). Territorial the Department of Internal Affairs is performed conducting regional accounting.
6. In forms of accounting differentiate the following types of their accumulating: card-indexes, magazines, electronic information resources.
7. The purpose of creation of accounting is ensuring requirements of divisions of Department of Internal Affairs in case of accomplishment of the functions assigned to them.
8. Creation (forming) represents activities for systematization and accumulating of information on objects of accounting.
9. Accounting includes:
1) classification of accounting on functional (operational, operational and help, criminalistic, search, registration accounting) and object to signs (accounting of persons, the crime reporting (offenses), accounting of objects);
2) basis and terms of statement, adjustment and removal from accounting;
3) degree of privacy of the stored and processed information in accounting;
4) the structural division which is filling in accounting documents for statement, adjustment and removal from accounting;
5) the structural division performing statement, adjustment and removal from accounting;
6) structural division which competence includes technical maintenance and administration of information systems;
7) the level of forming of accounting - regionally and/or on a centralized basis;
8) type of forming of accounting - kartotechno, zhurnalno, information system;
9) types (format) of accounting documents when forming card-indexes and/or information systems;
10) procedure and terms of carrying out reconciliations;
11) storage durations of cards, magazines, electronic information resources;
12) the requirement to information security in case of information input in card-index, information system.
10. Use of accounting represents complex of actions for check and comparison of results of information on objects of accounting and objects of check.
11. Use of accounting is performed in the way:
1) the directions of written requests to the structural division of Department of Internal Affairs performing forming of accounting;
2) access to information systems with use of means of authentication of users or integration mechanisms.
12. In case of receipt of coincidence the structural division performing forming of accounting in writing informs:
1) initiators of statement - when checking object of accounting;
2) initiators of request - when processing written requests.
13. Data from accounting are subject to transfer by the structural division performing forming of accounting and use by initiators of requests according to the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
14. The purpose of enhancement of accounting is the process improvement of their forming and is performed by modification (addition/exception) of rekvizitny structure of accounting documents, in reference books and integration processes (information systems), and also in the parameters listed in Item 9 of these rules.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.