of November 4, 2014 No. 1161
About approval of the Regulations on marking of wood of valuable forest breeds (oak, beech, ash-tree)
According to part 4 of Article 50.2 of the Forest code of the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on marking of wood of valuable forest breeds (oak, beech, ash-tree).
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 4, 2014 No. 1161
1. This Provision establishes procedure for marking and the requirement to marking of wood of valuable forest breeds (oak, beech, ash-tree) which procurement is allowed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (further - wood of valuable breeds).
2. Wood of valuable breeds is subject to obligatory piece marking which is performed by legal entities, individual entrepreneurs performing export of wood of valuable breeds from the Russian Federation before representation of the relevant information in Unified State Automated Information System of accounting of wood and transactions with it.
3. Information on marking of wood of valuable breeds is submitted persons specified in Item 2 this provision in Unified State Automated Information System of the accounting of wood and transactions with it in electronic form signed by the digital signature with use of information and telecommunication networks public, including the Internet, including the single portal of the state and municipal services, no later than one day before export of wood of valuable breeds from the Russian Federation in accordance with the established procedure.
4. Marking of wood of valuable breeds is performed by piece fixture on wood of valuable breeds of the label containing the data specified in Item 6 of this provision.
5. When marking wood of valuable breeds the possibility of drawing and reading of data on the marked wood of the valuable breeds placed on label with use of technical means shall be provided.
6. The label contains the following data:
a) the name of the legal entity or surname, name, middle name of the individual entrepreneur, identification taxpayer number performing export of wood of valuable breeds from the Russian Federation;
b) number of label;
c) number of the declaration on the transaction with wood.
7. Numbering of labels is performed in ascending order, starting with number "1", and does not repeat within one transaction with wood.
8. The label strictly fastens on end face of wood of valuable breeds at distance at least 20 mm from edge of end face without bark.
9. The label shall conform to the following requirements:
a) material and method of fixture of label shall provide resistance of label to mechanical and atmospheric actions (temperature, rainfall, wind) in case of storage and transportation of wood of valuable breeds;
b) material and method of drawing information on label shall exclude possibility of deleting of information from label;
c) the size of label shall provide placement on it of information specified in Item 6 of this provision;
d) signs, letters and figures on label shall be visually recognizable, at least 4 mm high and provide possibility of reading of data from label with use of technical means.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.