of August 22, 2014 No. 550
About approval of Rules of movement of convicts to imprisonment during serving sentence
According to the subitem 5) of Article 16 of the Penitentiary code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2014 I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of movement of convicts to imprisonment during serving sentence.
2. To provide to committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Berdalin of B.M):
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) in accordance with the established procedure official publication of this order in information system of law of Ad_let and official mass media;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 2012 No. 185 "About approval of Rules of movement of convicts to imprisonment" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 7604, No. 154-156) is published in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper of May 26, 2012.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan police colonel Bisenkulov B. B. and Committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Berdalin B. M.).
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 22, 2014 No. 550
1. These rules of movement of convicts to imprisonment during punishment departure (further - Rules) determine procedure for movement of convicts from one organization of criminal executive system (further - penal correction system) in another.
2. Movement of the convict is performed based on written instructions (job specifications) of Committee of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee of penal correction system) based on the conclusion of department of criminal executive system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - DUNS) approved by the chairman or his deputy.
3. The following data shall be in prison on movement: surname, name, middle name, birth date and birth place, the residence before condemnation, nationality, when, what court, under what articles of the Criminal Code of Kazakhstan and to what measure of punishment it is condemned, the beginning and the termination of term of punishment, the beginning and the end of prison term (in case of its appointment), number of organization and type of the mode which contains the convict, based on what job specification with indication of number and signature date and when arrived, places of serving sentence before arrival in this organization (movement on private business) to what organization it is necessary to move the convict and the basis for movement.
The characteristic, the certificate of encouragement and penalties, the written application of the convict on moving to other organization in any form are attached to the conclusion.
4. The convicts directed for serving sentence or moved on instructions (job specifications) of Committee of penal correction system cannot be moved further to other organizations of the same type without specifying (job specification) of Committee of penal correction system.
5. When moving convicts the organization (body - the sender) provides them with clothes, footwear on season, and also food on the regulations established for convicts for the entire period of following.
6. Movement of convicts is performed at the expense of budgetary funds.
7. Authorized officers of organization take measures for ensuring confidentiality and safety when moving convicts from one organization in another.
8. After the termination of term of serving sentence in organization of complete safety the convict moves to organization of the corresponding type of the mode on fixing of organization of the mixed safety from which it arrived, except as specified of its movement due to the need of law enforcement in organization.
9. Convicts to imprisonment move from one penal correction system organization to another escorted by.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.