of January 7, 2005 No. 29-III ZRK
About defense and Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Law governs the public relations in the field of the organization of defense and Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, function and power of state bodies in ensuring defense capability of the country, the right and obligation of citizens and the organizations in the field of defense.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) civil personnel - the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who are in public service or consisting in employment relationships in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) special troops - the military units and divisions of engineering and chemical support, investigation, communication, radio-electronic fight, information security intended for accomplishment of special tasks on ensuring fighting activities of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming;
3) special forming - the forming created by state bodies and the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership in system of defense in case of the announcement of mobilization for protection and performance of works on recovery of objects of the industry, agricultural industry, transport, transport infrastructure and communication, delivery of health care, and also localization and liquidation of emergency situations;
4) the operational equipment of the territory - complex of the actions directed to preparation and maintenance in permanent readiness of transport constructions, road nets, warehouse economy, communication water - heat and power supply to operation for the operational solution of tasks for the purpose of defense;
5) territorial troops - military units and divisions (forming) of territorial defense which are component of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, intended for accomplishment of the corresponding tasks within border of administrative and territorial unit of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) special expansion of territorial troops - completing of military units and divisions (forming) of territorial defense by appeal of persons liable for call-up on special military charges on accomplishment of actions in case of introduction and providing emergency rule, liquidation of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature and their effects and in other cases determined by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6-1) territorial authorities of territorial troops - the tactical bodies of military management of territorial defense of areas, cities of republican value, the capitals functioning as military units and divisions of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) territorial defense - set of the actions performed by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the purpose of protection of the population, objects and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan against actions of the opponent, acts of sabotage or acts of terrorism, and also introduction and providing the modes of emergency or warlike situation;
8) the device of the military attache - the attache concerning defense (the military attache), his deputies and assistants who are the military personnel representing the interests of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in foreign state;
9) bodies of military management - strategic, operational and strategic, operational and territorial, operational and tactical, tactical and local authorities of military management;
10) military unit - the republican public institution which is organizational and independent unit of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming to which it is appropriated conditional and (or) valid names;
11) military automated control system - the system intended for collection, processing, storage, search, distribution, transfer and provision of information using the hardware and software for decision making, planning, statement and bringing tasks to troops (forces), control of their execution for the purpose of management of troops (forces) in peace and wartime;
11-1) military information and communication infrastructure - set of the objects of information and communication infrastructure providing functioning of military organization of the state;
11-2) single operator of military information and communication infrastructure - the legal entity with absolute participation of the state to which management functions are assigned by projects on creation of objects of military information and communication infrastructure, and also function on their implementation, maintenance, development, integration and system maintenance, rendering the consulting help to subjects of military information and communication infrastructure of state bodies and ensuring compliance of information security of military information and communication infrastructure;
12) military property - defense objects, all types of arms, military equipment, the special means and other property which are on the right of operational management of public institutions of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming;
13) military equipment - fighting vehicles, warships (motor boats and other vessels), military aircrafts and other aircraft which equip Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming;
14) type of military forces - the independent or being part of type component of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan having inherent only to it the main weapon and military equipment, and also methods of their fighting application;
15) other troops and military forming - The border service, Air service, Boundary academy, bodies of military counterintelligence and military police of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other divisions of bodies of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan determined in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Forces of special function of Service of the state protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan, National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan, military investigating bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, governing bodies and military units of civil defense of authorized body in the field of civil protection, bodies of military prosecutor's office;
15-1) single military and technical policy - system of the conceptual views and practical actions realized by state bodies for the benefit of ensuring high technical equipment of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming taking into account the practical tasks set for them, economic opportunities of the state and condition of military-political situation;
16) supply regulations - quantity of the appliances established to issue in peace or wartime the serviceman, to divisions, military units (ships) and connections;
17) combat readiness - the condition determining degree of readiness of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming to accomplishment of the tasks assigned to them at the scheduled time;
18) fighting capability - the condition of troops (forces) of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming allowing them message fighting (army, special) actions according to purpose and to realize the fighting opportunities;
19) fighting task - the task set by the higher commander (chief) for achievement of particular purpose in fight (transaction) to fixed term;
20) the high command (highest command structure) - The Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan, his deputies, commanders-in-chief of types of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other officials designated by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
21) bodies of military investigation of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the divisions of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing intelligence and operational search activities according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.