of January 31, 2001 No. 161
About approval of Rules of appointment and payment of special public welfare payment
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 5, 1999 "About special public welfare payment in the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of appointment and payment of special public welfare payment.
2. To the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to akims of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty to provide timely payment of special public welfare payments.
3. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the list.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 31, 2001 No. 161
These rules of appointment and payment of special public welfare payment (further - Rules), are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 5, 1999 "About special public welfare payment in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) determine procedure for appointment and payment of special public welfare payment.
1. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the special commissions - the commissions created by decisions of akims of the corresponding administrative and territorial units for establishment of length of service to persons who worked at least 6 months during the period from June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945;
2) special public welfare payment (further - benefit) money payment to persons in need in social protection and provided irrespective of other types of benefits;
3) authorized organization for issue of benefit - the organizations having licenses of authorized body on regulation and supervision of the financial market and the financial organizations on the corresponding types of banking activities, territorial subdivisions of Kazpochta joint-stock company;
4) authorized body to destination benefits - territorial bodies of Committee on control and social protection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) authorized organization - the organization performing allowance payment (The republican state state company "State Center for Pension Payment of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan");
6) departments of authorized organization - city, district departments of authorized organization;
7) branch of authorized organization - regional, the cities of Astana and Almaty branches of authorized organization;
8) the digital signature - set of electronic digital symbols created by means of the digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content.
2. To receivers of benefits to whom the allowance is granted till January 1, 2001 reassignment of benefit is made only on the bases provided by the Law.
3. The benefit is paid monthly for current month and for observance of conditions on which the allowance is granted from the moment of emergence of the right to its obtaining in the sizes established by the Law.
In case of the death of the receiver of benefit, the benefit is paid till month of death inclusive.
In case of departure of the receiver of benefit for the permanent place residence out of limits of the Republic of Kazakhstan, allowance payment is made till month of removal from registration in judicial authorities.
4. The citizens having the right to benefit on the bases specified in article 4 of the Law for purpose of benefit represent the following documents to department of authorized organization for the residence:
1) the statement in form according to appendix 1 to these rules;
2) identity document;
3) the documents confirming the right to benefit;
4) the document confirming registration on the permanent residence of the applicant (family members) (the address reference or the reference of rural akims).
5. The documents confirming the right to benefit are:
1) for participants and disabled people of the Great Patriotic War voynyudostovereny the participant or the disabled person of the Great Patriotic War;
2) for Heroes of the Soviet Union, heroes of Socialist Work, gentlemen of awards of Glory of three degrees, Labour Glory three stepeneyudostovereniye to award and (or) the certificate of the participant or disabled person of the Great Patriotic War;
3) for persons awarded honorary title", aza, camps, aryshker-, sh, ysha" - the document confirming assignment of honorary title", aza, camps, aryshker-, sh, ysha";
military personnel, and also persons of the commanding and ordinary structure of the law-enforcement bodies and state security of the former USSR serving during the period the Great Patriotic War in the cities, participation in which defense was set off till January 1, 1998 in length of service for award of pension on favorable terms, the parts established for the military personnel acting armiiudostovereniye of the established sample or the pension certificate with mark of the right to privileges according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 28, 1995 "About privileges and social protection of participants, disabled people of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them" (further - the Law of April 28, 1995);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.