It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 29, 2014
of August 28, 2014 No. 1422/5
About approval of the Procedure for advanced training of notaries, consultants of offices of notary public, Public notarial Records Offices, assistants to private notaries
According to article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About notariate" and to the subitem 69 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 2, 2014 No. 228, and for the purpose of increase in professional level of the state and private notaries, consultants of offices of notary public and Public notarial Records Offices, assistants to private notaries I ORDER:
1. Approve the Procedure for advanced training of notaries, consultants of offices of notary public, Public notarial Records Offices, assistants to private notaries.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of December 22, 2010 No. 3256/5 "About approval of the Procedure for advanced training of notaries, consultants of offices of notary public, Public notarial Records Offices, assistants to private notaries", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 24, 2010 for No. 1331/18626 (with changes).
3. To department of notariate and financial monitoring (Baranova T. I.) submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
4. To chiefs of Head department of justice of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, head departments of justice in areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol to provide proper accomplishment of this order.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister - the chief of staff of Alekseev I. S.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of August 28, 2014, No. 1422/5
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of the organization of advanced training of the state and private notaries, consultants of offices of notary public and Public notarial Records Offices, assistants to private notaries taking into account requirements of the Laws of Ukraine "About notariate", "About the higher education" and "About education".
2. The purpose of advanced training of the state and private notaries, consultants of offices of notary public and Public notarial Records Offices, assistants to private notaries is enhancement of their professional training by updating, deepenings and expansions of professional knowledge, skills, providing with information on changes in the current legislation and practice of their application when implementing notarial activities.
3. Advanced training is continuous process and the combination of theoretical knowledge to practical skills is performed on the principles of availability, validity, systemacity and the sequence of training.
4. Advanced training of the state and private notaries, consultants of offices of notary public and Public notarial Records Offices, assistants to private notaries is performed by the following types:
training in professional programs of advanced training and in programs of the thematic short-term seminars organized by the Center of retraining and advanced training of workers of justice (further - the Center) at the request of the Ministry of Justice and Notarial chamber of Ukraine.
To the organization of doctrines for professional programs of advanced training and for programs of thematic short-term seminars by the Center and Notarial chamber of Ukraine representatives of higher educational institutions, scientific institutions, other state bodies, public and professional associations can be attracted.
5. The notary shall increase constantly the professional level by one of types, the stipulated in Item 4 presents of the Procedure, and in cases, stipulated in Item 3 parts one of article 29-1 of the Law of Ukraine "About notariate", undergo advanced training by the form, the provided paragraph third item 4 of this Procedure.
6. Independent training (self-education) as type of advanced training can be performed, in particular, by publications of scientific and practical Articles concerning notariate in professional printing editions and electronic professional editions in Ukraine; participations in the seminars organized by carrying out distance training, webinars, etc.; participations in work of the permanent commissions and working groups of Notarial chamber of Ukraine; participations in the international seminars, symposiums, scientific and practical conferences on notariate questions; training for the purpose of receipt of scientific degrees in professionally directed directions of preparation in the field of notariate.
In case of advanced training by this type supporting documents, in particular can be provided to the copy of the published scientific and practical Articles, diplomas, certificates, references, etc.
topical issues of the organization of notarial activities in Ukraine;
rules of maintaining notarial clerical work and archive;
general rules and procedure for making of notarial actions;
the notary as the special subject who performs functions of the state registrar of the rights to real estate;
the activities of the notary connected with enhancement of practical skills on work with unified and state registers;
creation and notarial certification of documents for the purpose of their subsequent use abroad;
notary as subject of primary financial monitoring;
the short stories in the legislation of Ukraine concerning activities of the notary;
other questions connected with activities of the notary, knowledge which require permanent updating and enhancement.
8. Passing of advanced training according to professional programs which will be organized by the Center or Notarial chamber of Ukraine is carried out with creation of final offsetting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.