Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On September 16, 2014 No. 724
of September 5, 2014 No. 590
Regulations on procedure for carrying out certification and procedure for assignment to business entities of the status of the breeding company (economy)
According to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About breeding case" for the purpose of development of breeding industry the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan, Academy of agricultural sciences of Tajikistan together with local executive bodies of the government, the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities and areas of republican subordination based on this provision to carry out certification of breeding farms and other farms to 3-month time, irrespective of the forms of managing having livestock of breeding animals.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan based on the carried-out certification new network of breeding farms for approval of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 5, 2014 No. 590
This Provision determines rules of activities of breeding subjects for cattle breeding, yakovodstvo, sheep breeding, kozevodstvo, horse breeding, poultry farming, fish breeding and beekeeping, considering specifics of each industry.
1. The state certification in activities of breeding subjects is carried out for the purpose of hanging of efficiency of selection and breeding works in livestock production, developments of forming of herd, flock and breeding herd, determinations and improvements of breeding inventories.
2. All breeding subjects, educational and practical and experimental stations undergo certification.
3. The state certification in activities of breeding subjects is carried out 1 time within 5 years.
4. The state certification is carried out by the commission created by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan. The commission carries out certification of activities of breeding subjects, irrespective of administrative subordination and patterns of ownership.
5. Specialists of the Ministry, scientific industries, representatives of the subordinated regional organizations, selection centers and scientific institutions are part of the Commission.
6. Certification is carried out by certain rules taking into account quantitative, high-quality productivity of animals and productive activity.
7. The breeding subjects which are not safe on infectious diseases to certification are not subject.
8. Based on the analysis of indicators the Commission submits the list of breeding subjects for review in the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan.
9. Quantitative, qualitative indexes and productive activity of cows dairy and meat the directions, yaks, sheep of local breeds of dzhaydor, Tajik, Gissar, fine-fleece, Karakul, goats of the Tajik wool breed, horses of the Tajik breed, bees, fish breeding and poultry farming it is performed based on appendix.
10. Based on the analysis and representation of indicators, the Certifying commission represents the conclusion to the Ministry of Agriculture about assignment of the status of the breeding company to breeding subjects and in case of not tallying to regulations and standards, indicators of the breeding subject about exception of the breeding subject of breeding network.
11. The Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan represents network to breeding subjects for approval in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
* appendix is given in the original
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.