It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On September 18, 2014 No. 730
of September 9, 2014 No. 601
About National council on development of education under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About system of state bodies of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Form National council on development of education under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Approve Regulations on National council on development of education under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and its structure (are applied).
3. Create councils on development of education under executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas of republican subordination.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 9, 2014 No. 601
1. This Provision determines competence, procedure for forming and procedure for activities of National council for development of education under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - National council) which is permanent advisory body under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. The national council is created for the purpose of coordination of activities of public authorities, organizations and organizations, educational and professional communities, public and political associations on development of the child, family, school and society. The national council unites both representatives of the most educational community, and the heads of various industries of economy and public lives acting in relation to education system as customers and consumers.
3. The national council in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, the orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also this Provision.
4. The national council on provision of members of council, the Ministries of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan and other state bodies, the non-state organizations determines the list of questions for discussion.
5. Tasks of National council are:
- drawing attention of society and the government to essential needs and problems of education;
- coordination of activities of the relevant state bodies, organizations and organizations, structures and public associations, regional, city and regional councils for development of the child, family, school and society, including in strategy implementation, concepts, state programs, investment projects and other regulatory legal acts;
- support of interests of education in legislative and budget process;
- support of initiatives in the field of development of content, methods and the organization of education;
- the organization of collection of charitable means for financing of the corresponding projects in education;
- action research of the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government, other state and non-state organizations, organizations and reports of their heads concerning realization of regulatory legal acts in the field of education;
- development and representation of suggestions for improvement of regulatory framework of education;
- assistance in providing economy of the Republic of Tajikistan with highly qualified personnel;
- consideration of implementation process, results of implementation of state programs and social projects in education;
- consideration of addresses and offers of the organizations, organizations, citizens within the powers on development of education;
- preparation of offers and the conclusion in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan concerning education;
- participation in work of the organizations holding meetings on providing citizens with information on questions of education;
- realization of other tasks according to normative and legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. The rights of National council consist from:
- in established procedure for conducting the activities to request and use required materials from structures of the central bodies, local authorities of the government, the organizations and organizations of branch of science and education;
- participation of members in meetings, conferences, meetings of the central bodies and local executive bodies of the government;
- in established procedure to involve representatives of the ministries and departments, the organizations and the companies, public associations to accomplishment of necessary works;
- represent offers to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on modification and amendments in regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- organize working groups and the commissions for the solution of important issues of their number of members of council, staff of the government and non-state institutions.
7. The main form of activities of National council is the meeting of National council.
8. The structure of National council is created at least 21 and no more than 31 members at the expense of employees of education, youth policy, public authorities and members of public associations.
9. The structure of National council affirms the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan. The national council consists of the Chairman, his deputy, the responsible secretary and members for position (the curator concerning education and education).
10. The member of National council based on the written application can leave structure of National council.
11. The member of National council has the right:
- make offers in the agenda of meeting and the work plan of National council;
- offer candidates from number of persons employed of state bodies, public organizations and individuals for participation in meeting of National council;
- take part in preparation of documents of meeting of National council;
- state the opinion on the discussed questions in meeting of National council;
- represent offers on the organization of the commissions and working or expert groups created by National council;
- it is offered develop materials and drafts of decisions of meeting of National council which directly belong to them or on their initiative for discussion;
- report on the done work to the ministries or departments whom it represents;
- represent the necessary reference on appropriate questions, at the request of the chairman or the deputy of Council;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.