of August 5, 2014 No. 445
About creation of pre-medical office (office of noninfectious diseases) in the Centers of family medicine and the Centers of all-medical practice
For the purpose of and creations of system of prevention, control and early detection of noninfectious diseases (BOTTOM), decrease in the illness rate, invalidization and premature death rate I order:
- The list of the equipment, products of medical appointment and firm stock for pre-medical office in office in the Centers of family medicine and the Centers of all-medical practice. (Appendix No. 2).
- Card of the patient of acceptance of pre-medical office (office of NIZ) (Appendix No. 3).
2. To heads of the Centers of family medicine and Centers of all-medical practice:
2.1. Create the pre-medical office on the 1st floor of the building which is brought closer to the main entrance of the organization of health care.
Term: September, 2014.
2.2. provide the population with wide and available information on operating procedure of pre-medical office (office of NIZ), hours of its work.
Term: September, 2014.
2.3. represent the reporting following the results of year, in form, according to the card of the patient of acceptance of pre-medical office (office of NIZ), the approved this Order;
2.4. to regularly hold meetings on work of pre-medical office (office of NIZ) and to the analysis of its activities;
2.5. provide pre-medical office (office of NIZ) with the medical equipment, products of medical appointment and firm stock.
Term: August - September, 2014.
3. To impose control of execution of this order of the Ministry of Health on the deputy minister M. T. Kaliyev.
Appendix No. 1
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 5, 2014 No. 445
1. The pre-medical office (office of noninfectious diseases) in TsSM and TsOVP (further office of NIZ) is structural division, providing pre-medical survey and acceptance of patients (primary) after 40 years.
2. The pre-medical office (office of NIZ) in the activities is guided by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
3. This Provision is developed on the basis of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Appointment and dismissal of the nurse (paramedic) of office of pre-medical acceptance is performed by the head of LPO according to the current legislation.
5. The nurse (paramedic) of office of pre-medical acceptance submits to the deputy director on medical work and the chief nurse, works under their management.
6. In the work the nurse (paramedic) of office of pre-medical acceptance is guided:
- instructions and orders of LPO and higher bodies of health care;
- this Provision;
- methodical recommendations about enhancement of pre-medical acceptance of patients of LPO.
2.1. Main objective of pre-medical office (office of NIZ) is detection of risk factors of noninfectious diseases, earlier began treatment, decrease in invalidization and death rate for NIZ.
2.2. Tasks of pre-medical office (office of NIZ):
- pre-medical acceptance of visitors of LPO from among the population living in the area of activities of LPO, and also workers and the serving attached companies, and accomplishment of the functions which are not requiring medical competence.
- carrying out the consulting and diagnostic help to the population and timely inspection of patients.
Qualification characteristic of the nurse (paramedic)
The nurse (paramedic) shall know:
3.1. professional appointment, functional obligations and nurse's rights (paramedic);
3.2. bases of the organization of medical care to the population and fundamentals of family medicine (paramedic);
3.3. ethics and medical ethics of nurse business;
3.4. conduct survey of patients on availability of risk factors (smoking, alcohol, the use of salt, vegetables and fruit, physical activity);
3.5. bases of the legislation and the right in the field of health care;
3.6. fundamentals of nurse business;
3.7. bases of sisterly process;
3.8. bases of interpersonal communication;
3.9. anatomy and human physiology during various age periods; physiological and pathological processes;
3.10. the organization of scheduled maintenance with the population;
3.11. accounting and reporting medical documentation in pre-medical office;
3.12. industrial safety rule and safe engineering;
1.13.osnovy rendering emergency aid in case of emergency situations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.