of July 17, 2014 No. 439
About approval of Rules of the organization of activities of the Centers of operational management and control rooms of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 25) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 23, 2014 "About law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
2. To department of operational planning (Mukhitov K. B.) The Ministries of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan the police major general Demeuov M. G. and the head of the department of operational planning of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mukhitov K. B.
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2014 No. 439
1. These rules of the organization of activities of the Centers of operational management and control rooms of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 25) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 23, 2014 "About law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine procedure for activities of the Centers of operational management and control rooms of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Activities of the Centers of operational management (further - TsOU) and control rooms (further - DCh) law-enforcement bodies (further - body) are based on rapid response to changes of criminogenic situation, by the maximum concentration of forces and means and coordination of their actions.
For the purpose of implementation of the activities of TsOU and DCh of body use innovative, advanced computer technologies, means of radio communication and telecommunication.
3. For automation of acceptance, processing and accounting of the operational information necessary for operational management by forces and means of job specifications on duty, coordination of actions of services and divisions for rapid response to crimes, incidents, mass riots, natural disasters and other complications of operational situation, development and realization of management decisions in case of crisis situations the hardware and software (further - the AIC) is used by TsOU.
The AIC of TsOU is complex of specially organized workplaces for personal and collective work of specialists and group of heads equipped with the technical means and specialized software product united in the technical systems intended for operational management by forces and means of body, representation of results and control of the developing operational situation in the cities (areas) and on the republic, effective collection and the analysis of the arriving data, information support in acceptance of management decisions.
4. The engineering procedures which are carried out by means of the AIC by TsOU include:
1) acceptance, registration and processing of the arriving messages from citizens and the organizations (including identification of the applicant according to base of telephone exchanges, determination of place of registration of phone of the applicant, determination of the scene according to the card of geographical information system (further - GIS);
2) creation, sending and information processing between Headquarters department TsOU (further - Headquarters TsOU) the Ministries of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry of Internal Affairs) and Departments of police (further - DP) areas, the cities of republican value, the capital and on transport;
3) maintaining the electronic sheet on point duty;
4) the direction and control of arrival of the job specification of complex forces of police on the scene;
5) control of execution of services by complex forces of police (further - PCB) on patrol routes on the GIS card;
6) issue of certificates of working off of event;
7) issue of information by means of the client place of the Integrated databank (further - IBD) used in TsOU;
8) receipt of reporting information.
5. The clerical work of TsOU and control rooms of body is conducted through office in accordance with the established procedure.
6. The approximate list of service premises of TsOU and control rooms DP of areas and on transport (further - DP(T)), the approximate list of service premises of control rooms of city, district, linear bodies (further - горрайлинорган), the standard layout of control rooms of gorraylinorgan are given in appendices 1, 2 to these rules.
7. Coordinator of single system of operational management of bodies for collection and processing of operational information is TsOU of the Headquarters of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
8. Activities of TsOU and control rooms of body are performed on the basis of accurate differentiation of job responsibilities of employees:
1). the common directorship duty shift and control of operational situation in the serviced territory is exercised by the shift supervisor (the operations duty officer, the senior inspector person on duty).
2). the employee of duty shift (the operations duty officer, the senior inspector person on duty, the senior inspector person on duty of GUSS, the inspector person on duty, the inspector person on duty the navigator, the inspector person on duty of video surveillance, the assistant to the person on duty, 102 operator) within the powers:
9. For the purpose of accomplishment of tasks on ensuring combat readiness of staff, the privacy mode, preserving official secret, fulfillment of requirements of regulatory legal acts and respecting the rule of law, employees of duty shift, within the powers perform:
1) timely response to the arriving statements, messages, claims and other information on offenses and incidents;
2) acceptance and registration of all arrived statements and messages on offenses and incidents according to the order of the Attorney-General of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 19, 2014 No. 89 "About approval of Regulations of Admission and registration of statements and messages on criminal offenses, and also maintaining the Unified register of pre-judicial investigations", the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan registered in the state register on September 23, 2014 No. 9744;
3) collection, processing, the analysis and assessment of information on operational situation in the republic (in the serviced territory) for acceptance of the relevant management decisions, and also preparation on this basis of the daily operational report, special messages, for informing management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, higher control rooms, and also the interested special, law-enforcement and other public authorities;
The operational report joins the criminal offenses and incidents registered in the Unified register of pre-judicial investigations (further - ERDR) in days on duty in the serviced territory.
The daily operational report is signed by the operations duty officer (shift supervisor) who bears the personal responsibility for its completeness and reliability of data.
The operational report goes to higher or other state and law enforcement agency signed by the chief of body;
4) operational management of PCB involved on ensuring protection of law and order and road safety, ensuring rapid response and control of their timely arrival on the scene;
5) ensuring operational management with forces and means when making heavy and especially heavy criminal offenses, mass riots, group disorderly conduct, natural disasters and other emergencies, and also when holding social and political and other mass actions;
6) the organization of interaction between divisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other state bodies in questions of protection of public order, public and road safety, timely disclosure, investigation of criminal offenses and detentions of persons suspected of their making;
7) providing PCB and operational-investigations groups on duty (further - DSOG) operational reference information in operating time directly on site incidents and coordination of actions of divisions when conducting investigation and search operations in disclosure of crimes in days on duty;
8) ensuring coordination of carrying out initial investigative actions and investigation and search operations in scales of the republic or certain regions;
9) ensuring entering into the electronic card of data on forces and means of police involved on protection of public order and road safety;
10) ensuring the round-the-clock processing of requests on the integrated databank of operational search and help appointment;
11) ensuring video control of condition of operational situation and service of police squads, identification by means of systems of video surveillance of offenses;
12) providing archiving of the criminal and administrative offenses revealed by means of systems of video surveillance.
Storage (archiving) of the videos fixed by means of system of outside video surveillance of TsOU and DCh on criminal offenses is performed - for a period of 5 years, on administrative offenses - 3 years, and audio recordings of system of fixing of voice information during 1 year.
13) ensuring provision on requests of law enforcement, special bodies, investigators (investigators), the judge and lawyers of videos from TsOU agrarian and industrial complex archive about the offenses and incidents fixed by surveillance cameras.
The archiving, withdrawal and provision of records from surveillance cameras is performed only by authorized employees of TsOU (or technical service);
14) introduction of degrees of readiness in central office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, regional DP(T), the organizations of formation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and operational management by forces and means of law-enforcement bodies in case of threat or emergence of crisis situations;
15) control of work on the taken-out TsOU automated workplace, activities of DCh of subordinate divisions;
10. Intervention in work as TsOU and DCh, from officials to whom they are directly not subordinated on service and also assignment on officials of duty shift of TsOU and DCh of functions not inherent to them, is not allowed.
11. The basic principles of work of control room are permanent combat readiness, knowledge of operational situation in the serviced territory, respecting the rule of law, the privacy mode, preserving official secret, fulfillment of requirements of regulatory legal acts, polite and respect for citizens.
12. Work of TsOU and control room of body the chief or person replacing it which in case of accomplishment of objectives will organize them:
1) is provided by readiness of the taking-up duty shift for service and effective implementation of the tasks assigned to it;
2) is analyzed by condition of work of TsOU and DCh for the purpose of taking measures to its enhancement, identification and elimination of the reasons and conditions of emergence of the shortcomings and violations allowed by employees of TsOU and DCh in case of office activities;
3) performs the correct matching, arrangement and training of employees of TsOU and DCh, makes in accordance with the established procedure offers on appointment, movement and dismissal, punishment and encouragement, assignment of the next (extraordinary) special ranks by it;
4) is provided by carrying out daily instructing of the job specification which is taking up watch and sums up the results of work of the replaced duty shift;
5) controls work as TsOU and DCh, subordinate bodies, including the organization of disclosure of crimes by them in days on duty;
6) is controlled by correctness and timeliness of accomplishment by employees of TsOU and DCh of the orders which arrived on execution and instructions of the chief of territorial and higher body;
7) in case of complication of operational situation, making of heavy and especially heavy criminal offenses, and also when holding large social and political and other actions provides the organization of work on interaction with the state or local executive bodies;
8) performs check of completeness and reliability of the operational information arriving from TsOU and DCh of subordinate bodies;
9) is provided by respect by employees of TsOU and DCh, the established requirements of the mode of privacy in case of the address with classified documents;
10) makes offers to management of body about change of structure and states of TsOU and DCh;
11) provides respecting the rule of law by employees of TsOU and DCh, the organization of office training of staff.
13. Completing of TsOU and control rooms, is performed from among professionally trained employees having the higher education and years of service of practical service at least 3 years in divisions of criminal, administrative police, or the investigation and inquiry.
Purpose to positions of chiefs and deputies of TsOU of the cities of republican value and the capital, and also chiefs of control rooms DP(T), is performed in coordination with TsOU of the Headquarters of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
14. When changing the chief of TsOU, DCh, the chief of oragan, or person, it replacing with the order appoints the commission as a part of at least 3 people for participation in reception-transmission of the in-house documentation and property, with creation of the act of the established form.
15. The operations duty officer, or person replacement it is senior of duty shift.
16. Except duty shift the daily details on body, join operational-investigations group on duty. According to the decision of the chief of DP or person, it replacing daily details it can be strengthened by additional forces and means.
In gorraylinorgana, in the presence of the taken-out TsOU workplace, in structure of duty shift the inspector person on duty of video surveillance, the inspector of group of management of forces and means is in addition appointed.
17. The taking-up change arrives to watch for 1 hour till its beginning (to 08-00 hours). During watch breaks - for acceptance of food and short-term rest, lasting everyone are serially provided to employees: in case of three-shift watch - 6 hours, in case of four-replaceable - 4 hours.
On the end of watch, salaried employees of TsOU and DCh rest is provided respectively 48 or 72 hours, to other employees involved to daily watch - 24 hours.
Also if necessary employees of TsOU, DCh can be transferred to 12 hour operating mode (day/night 48 hours).
Time of breaks for meal and for rest is determined by the chief of TsOU, DCh, or person replacing it according to the separate schedule.
Employees of TsOU and DCh during rest, on the expiration of 24 hours (in case of 4-shift operating mode), in case of office need can be involved in accomplishment of other office tasks (protection of public order, etc.), no more than 8 watch.
18. During rechange, the operations duty officer of TsOU, DCh who is handing over watch, or person replacing it in detail acquaints the taking-up change with operational situation in the serviced territory, about the held events for disclosure of serious crimes and mitigation of consequences of the emergencies which are on control at management of body, introduction and results of actions on special operating plans, the upcoming events requiring establishment of constant control.
19. The taking-up duty shift of TsOU, DCh, according to distribution of job descriptions accepts from the replaced employees:
1) the in-house documentation, including confidential, packets with signals of the notification and other regulations according to the inventory;
2) weapon, ammunition, special means, the organizational equipment, means of communication, protection and other property according to the inventory about what the accepting employee makes entry in the Book of official reports about acceptance and delivery of watch according to appendix 3 to these rules (further - the Book of official reports).
Weapon and technical means are checked by the piece and according to numbers, with paying of special attention of their operability and completeness.
20. The operations duty officer of the taking-up duty shift about all revealed shortcomings makes entry in the Book of official reports and jointly with the replaced duty shift takes measures to their elimination.
21. Operations duty officers of the taking-up and replaced duty shifts personally report on acceptance and delivery of watch the official report on the chief of TsOU, DCh or person replacing it.
22. All information of office nature arriving in TsOU, DCh according to which the operations duty officer performs certain operations is introduced in the Notebook for employee records of duty shift, in form according to appendix 4 to these rules (further - the Notebook for records).
Make records of office nature out of this notebook it is not allowed.
23. The staff of duty shift serves in daily (on season), and in holidays - the dress code established for these cases and has in case of itself the official ID, and also breast badge with the photo, specifying of position, surname, name, middle name. Faces of the senior and average commanding structure in addition have in case of themselves counter with personal number.
24. Employees of duty shift of TsOU, DCh and DSOG arm with koburny weapon with two equipped shops, and in case of complication of operational situation on written specifying of management of body - submachine guns, other arms, special means, and also means of individual armored protection and active defense.
25. The staff of duty shift, DSOG constantly are in workplace, except cases of departure of DSOG on the scene.
The operations duty officer or person, it replacing leaving TsOU, DCh appoints the shift supervisor of one of the most trained employees. Leaving in TsOU, DCh of one employee of duty shift, is not allowed, except as specified:
1) the report to the chief about watch acceptance delivery;
2) challenge the direct or immediate superior for the report on condition of operational situation.
26. The room in which classified documents are stored for the period of absence of the operations duty officer, is sealed by its personal number seal and opened only in case of emergencies, with creation of the commission act of opening.
27. On return to TsOU, DCh the operations duty officer or person replacement it accepts the report from the shift supervisor on changes in operational situation during its absence, the arrived instructions of management and the taken measures for their execution.
28. To employees of TsOU, DCh, and also other staff of body, use of motor transport and other property of TsOU, DCh not for the intended purpose is not allowed, to occupy communication lines with the negotiations which are not connected with execution of service duties.
29. On arrival of management of body, the operations duty officer or person, it replacing in accordance with the established procedure reports on operational situation.
30. The operations duty officer or person replacement it is represented to the heads of higher bodies, akimats, bodies of prosecutor's office and also checking and reports on their arrival on the chief of body or person replacing it accompanies them on the office building of body.
31. When conducting checks by the staff of higher bodies, prosecutors the operations duty officer or person replacing it according to the instruction shows the necessary in-house documentation, provides execution of other orders connected with check.
Discharge the operations duty officer or person replacing it from execution of watch the chief of body, or its replacement can. Other employees of duty shift - the chief of TsOU, DCh with the subsequent report to the chief of body.
32. Work of duty shift of TsOU, DCh according to job descriptions is estimated by the following criteria:
1) respecting the rule of law and privacy mode;
2) knowledge of operational situation, the rights and obligations, the regulations regulating activities of TsOU and control rooms;
3) operational and competent management of PCB and DSOG, their coordination in case of disclosure of criminal offenses "without delay", in protection of public order in case of complication of operational situation and crisis situations;
4) quality of acceptance, processing and transfer of search and reference information (amount of the fulfilled requests);
5) timeliness of response to the arrived messages and statements for crimes and incidents, lack of repeated addresses of citizens;
6) quality and efficiency of processing of the arriving operational information, timeliness of their transfer to higher instances;
7) the professional handling of technical means and their effective use in the solution of the tasks assigned to TsOU and control rooms;
8) efficiency of use of cameras of outside video surveillance in disclosure of criminal offenses and identifications of administrative offenses;
9) lack of claims of citizens to the incorrect address in case of reception of applications and messages.
10) quality and efficiency of working off of statements and messages of citizens;
11) efficiency of use of the GPS systems, quantity of the elicited facts of variation of job specifications from patrol route, timeliness of drawing job specifications on the electronic card of alignment of forces and means;
12) ensuring safety of the in-house documentation, weapon, ammunition, special means, remedies and bonds, computer and office equipments;
13) observance of wearing uniform, sanitary condition of service premises, technical condition of motor transport and other property assigned to TsOU and DCh.
33. Results of work of TsOU, DCh, quarterly are considered at the operational meetings in case of the chief of ogan or person replacing it.
Data on results of activities of TsOU and DCh are quarterly represented to TsOU Ministry of Internal Affairs, according to appendix 5 to these rules.
34. Operational (chief inspector) TsOU, DCh on duty performs continuous collection, processing of data on operational situation in the serviced territory and preparation on their basis of the daily operational report.
35. Operational (chief inspector) TsOU, DCh on duty shall own the following data on operational situation:
1) about the committed crimes, offenses and other incidents, the wanted criminals who are conditionally condemned, conditionally exempted, missing, stolen property;
2) about quantity and categories of persons containing in temporary detention centers (further - IVS), the receiver distributor for persons which are not taking certain residence, documents, the special receiver (room) for content of persons subjected to administrative detention;
3) about dislocation of propaganda Items, the polling precincts in days of preparation and elections of deputies of the representative authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan and held with respect thereto actions;
4) about the held or upcoming social and political and other mass events, large legal procedures, religious practices and other factors which can exert impact on operational situation.
36. Reports on making of the criminal offenses or emergencies specified in the approximate list of operational information operational (chief inspector) the person on duty without delay on the chief of body, prepares the written message, represents it for the signature to the chief of body or person, replacing and in accordance with the established procedure directs it (transfers) on instance.
37. Operational (chief inspector) on duty in case of receipt (departure) of telegrams, telephone messages, facsimile messages:
1) registers the arrived (sent) telegrams, telephone messages, facsimile messages in Registers of the entering and outgoing facsimile messages, telegrams, telephone messages and correspondence according to appendices 6, of 7, of 8, of 9, to these rules;
2) immediately reports the telegram, the telephone message, the facsimile message on the committed crime (incident) on the chief of body and its deputies and will organize accomplishment of the received instructions.
For lack of management immediately takes measures to acquaintance, depending on contents of the document of heads of the relevant services;
3) reports on the chief of body or person, it not having criminal character then transfers it under list in Magazines (appendices 6, of 8,) in office of body for delivery to the contractor replacing the arrived telegram, the telephone message, the facsimile message.
38. Orientations of criminal nature are brought in the Register of orientations according to appendix 10 to these rules and stored in TsOU, control room of body, arrived by mail on paper are hemmed in the folder the store, after their cancellation they are withdrawn and in accordance with the established procedure filed in nomenclature case.
About cancellation of search actions, the staff of criminal police daily informs TsOU, control room and all addressees (services) to which the corresponding orientation was transferred.
39. When obtaining for transfer on communication channels of TsOU, DCh of the telegram, telephone message, facsimile message the employee of duty shift of TsOU, DCh registers it in the Register of outgoing telegrams, telephone messages, facsimile messages and will organize immediate transfer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.