of July 17, 2014 No. 439
About approval of Rules of the organization of activities of the Centers of operational management and control rooms of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 25) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 23, 2014 "About law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
2. To department of operational planning (Mukhitov K. B.) The Ministries of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan the police major general Demeuov M. G. and the head of the department of operational planning of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mukhitov K. B.
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2014 No. 439
1. These rules of the organization of activities of the Centers of operational management and control rooms of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 25) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 23, 2014 "About law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine procedure for activities of the Centers of operational management and control rooms of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Activities of the Centers of operational management (further - TsOU) and control rooms (further - DCh) law-enforcement bodies (further - body) are based on rapid response to changes of criminogenic situation, by the maximum concentration of forces and means and coordination of their actions.
For the purpose of implementation of the activities of TsOU and DCh of body use innovative, advanced computer technologies, means of radio communication and telecommunication.
3. For automation of acceptance, processing and accounting of the operational information necessary for operational management by forces and means of job specifications on duty, coordination of actions of services and divisions for rapid response to crimes, incidents, mass riots, natural disasters and other complications of operational situation, development and realization of management decisions in case of crisis situations the hardware and software (further - the AIC) is used by TsOU.
The AIC of TsOU is complex of specially organized workplaces for personal and collective work of specialists and group of heads equipped with the technical means and specialized software product united in the technical systems intended for operational management by forces and means of body, representation of results and control of the developing operational situation in the cities (areas) and on the republic, effective collection and the analysis of the arriving data, information support in acceptance of management decisions.
4. The engineering procedures which are carried out by means of the AIC by TsOU include:
1) acceptance, registration and processing of the arriving messages from citizens and the organizations (including identification of the applicant according to base of telephone exchanges, determination of place of registration of phone of the applicant, determination of the scene according to the card of geographical information system (further - GIS);
2) creation, sending and information processing between Headquarters department TsOU (further - Headquarters TsOU) the Ministries of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry of Internal Affairs) and Departments of police (further - DP) areas, the cities of republican value, the capital and on transport;
3) maintaining the electronic sheet on point duty;
4) the direction and control of arrival of the job specification of complex forces of police on the scene;
5) control of execution of services by complex forces of police (further - PCB) on patrol routes on the GIS card;
6) issue of certificates of working off of event;
7) issue of information by means of the client place of the Integrated databank (further - IBD) used in TsOU;
8) receipt of reporting information.
5. The clerical work of TsOU and control rooms of body is conducted through office in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.