of November 9, 2004 No. 603-II
About technical regulation
This Law governs the public relations by determination, establishment, application and execution of mandatory requirements to products, service, processes of lifecycle, confirmation of conformity, accreditation and the state control in the field of technical regulation, and also establishes the legal basis of the state system of the technical regulation aimed at safety of products, services and processes in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) accreditation - the procedure of official recognition of competence of the applicant by accreditation body to perform works in certain sphere on confirmation of conformity of objects of technical regulation to the established requirements;
2) it is excluded
3) it is excluded
4) area of accreditation - officially acknowledged objects of assessment of conformity to which accreditation extends;
4-1) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
5) audit (in the sphere of confirmation of conformity) - the systematic, independent documentary analysis of activities of accredited bodies for confirmation of conformity and (or) test laboratories (centers), and also the control of compliance to the certified products which is carried out at the initiative of the applicant, services, processes, systems of quality management to the established requirements;
5-1) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
6) the supplier - the physical person or legal entity providing products, service;
6-1) verifying body - the state body authorized on confirmation of justification of issue of the certificate of origin, reliability of the data containing in it and also accomplishment of criteria of determination of the country of goods' origin by producers;
7) the manufacturer (contractor) - the physical persons or legal entities making products for the subsequent alienation or own consumption in the production purposes, and also performing works or rendering service in the paid and (or) non-paid agreement;
7-1) criterion of sufficient processing (conversion) - one of criteria of determination of the country of goods' origin according to which the goods if two countries and more participate in its production, are considered the events from that country in the territory of which it was subjected to the last essential processing (conversion) sufficient for giving to goods of its characteristic properties;
8) inspection check-up - the check performed by accredited body on confirmation of conformity of the certified products, process to the requirements established by technical regulations according to the procedure, determined by authorized body;
9) it is excluded
9-1) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
9-2) assignment of the international identification codes to manufacturers of vehicles - fixing of separate identification marks to the manufacturer of the vehicle registered as person performing economic activity in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9-3) certificate on assignment of the international identification code to the manufacturer of the vehicle - the document confirming assignment of the international identification code to the manufacturer of the vehicle registered as person performing economic activity in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10) service - the activities directed to requirements satisfaction of physical and (or) legal entities which results have no material expression;
11) risk - probability of damnification of life or to health of the person, the environment, including plant and animal life, taking into account severity of its consequences;
11-1) No. 184-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.10.2018;
12) No. 31-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 10.07.2012
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.