It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 15, 2014
of August 12, 2014 No. 1334/5
About approval of the Regulations on departmental fire protection of the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine
According to the List of subjects of managing in which departmental fire protection is created of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of June 5, 2013 No. 397, and to Standard regulations on departmental fire protection approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 9, 2014 No. 5, for the purpose of protection of life and health of citizens from the fires and maintenance of proper level of fire safety I ORDER to state-owned property:
1. Approve Regulations on departmental fire protection of the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To department of interaction with authorities of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (Martynenko S. V.) to submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
3. This order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister Yemelyanov I. I.
It is approved:
The chairman of Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations
It is approved:
Chairman of the Public penitentiary service of Ukraine
V. M. Palaganyuk
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of August 12, 2014 No. 1334/5
1. Departmental fire protection (further - VPO) is formed in organizations of execution of punishments, pre-trial detention centers, educational institutions, healthcare institutions, at the companies of organizations of execution of punishments, other companies, in the organizations and the organizations created for ensuring accomplishment of tasks of the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine (further - objects of criminal and executive service), and consists of rescue and fire fighting divisions which number is determined by Administration of the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine.
2. VPO is formed for accomplishment of the tasks provided by the Code of civil protection of Ukraine for the purpose of protection of life and human health, state-owned property against the fires and maintenance of proper level of fire safety on objects of criminal and executive service.
3. VPO in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, other regulatory legal acts and this Provision.
4. The main objectives of VPO is ensuring fire safety, prevention of emergence of the fires and accidents during the fires, suppression of the fires on objects of criminal and executive service, rescuing of convicts, persons detained, personnel of the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine and other persons who can be on objects of criminal and executive service, and also assistance in mitigation of consequences of other emergency situations.
5. The service of fire safety of Administration of the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine and its structural divisions created for ensuring fire safety in bodies and organizations of execution of punishments, pre-trial detention centers, educational institutions, healthcare institutions at the companies of organizations of execution of punishments, other companies, in the organizations and the organizations created for ensuring accomplishment of tasks of the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine exercise control of observance of fire safety regulations on these objects.
6. VPO according to the tasks assigned to it:
prevents emergence of the fires and accidents in case of the fires;
performs suppression of the fires, carries out evacuation of people and material values, takes measures for minimization or liquidation of the fires;
carries out rescue and other urgent works;
exercises control of observance of procedure for carrying out fire-dangerous works;
submits to the subject of managing proposals on carrying out research, project and construction work in the field of fire safety;
exercises control over the implementation of industry programs regarding ensuring fire safety;
participates in the solution of questions of staffing of VPO;
uses to warning system object in case of threat of origin or emergence of emergency situations, and also departmental mass media for informing on need of observance of requirements of fire safety;
performs other functions provided by acts of the legislation.
7. Officials of VPO have the right:
receive from personnel of objects of criminal and executive service of the data and documents on condition of fire safety, data on the fires, technical documentation on development and production of fire-dangerous devices, the equipment and other products, substances and materials;
be involved in investigation of circumstances and reasons of the fires, death and injuring of people, destructions and damages of property;
constitute protocols on administrative offenses and prepare offers on accountability of persons guilty of violation of requirements of fire safety on objects of criminal and executive service;
participate in project development of the departmental and industry standards, regulations, rules, specifications on production of products and performance of works establishing requirements to fire-dangerous engineering procedures and products;
send in case of identification of violations of the requirements of fire safety creating threat of life and/or to human health, the corresponding materials to territorial authorities of Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations (further - GSChS) for decision making.
8. The rescue and fire fighting divisions having the exit fire fighting equipment are involved in suppression of the fires according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.