It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 5, 2014 No. 605
of July 26, 2014 No. 1118
About hunting and hunting economy
This Law determines legal and economic basis of maintaining hunting economy, governs the public relations connected with steady use, protection and reproduction of resources of hunting animals, circles of their dwelling, and also the right of citizens and their communities on occupation hunting.
The basic concepts used in this Law:
- biodiversity - the different types of live organisms relating to all sources, including to terrestrial and water ecosystems and ecological complexes which part are live organisms which consist of variety in type, between types and ecosystems;
- biotechnical actions - measures of direct impact on hunting animals and the circle of their dwelling (hunting grounds) for the purpose of maintenance, optimization of number and the specific list of hunting animals in nature, increases in productivity of hunting grounds;
- illegal hunting (poaching) - production of hunting and not hunting animals with violation of requirements of the legislation on protection of fauna;
- the hunting certificate - the document certifying the status of the hunter;
- Hunting fund - representatives of fauna (wild animals and birds) who live in nature and are considered as subjects to hunting;
- production of hunting animals - withdrawal of hunting animals from the environment by method of shooting or catching;
- The Red List of Tajikistan - set of data on the rare, disappearing or being under the threat of disappearance types of the plants and animals approved in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan for the purpose of taking measures to their preserving, recovery and steady use;
- production limit - extreme quantity of animals in the territory of hunting grounds of the Republic of Tajikistan taking into account the permanent habitat and increase in their livestock;
- creation of intereconomic hunting grounds - complex of actions for determination of the territories of hunting grounds and to establishment of zones of preserving types of hunting animals;
- monitoring of resources of hunting animals - system of regular observations of distribution, number, physical condition of resources of hunting animals, gender and age structure of populations of these or those animal species, quality and the area of the circle of their dwelling;
- use regulations - extreme quantity of individuals of the hunting animal not limited types, admissible to withdrawal from the environment of dwelling, established on specific hunting grounds or on one hunter during certain period taking into account capability of populations to existence and steady reproduction;
- society of hunters - the voluntary, non-profit self-governed organization created by physical persons (hunters) who united on the basis of community of their interests for realization of the rights to hunting;
- hunting - the type of activity connected with use of objects of fauna by search, tracing, prosecution for the purpose of production (by catching or shooting) the wild animals and birds who are in the nature in condition of natural freedom or in semi-free conditions;
- the hunter - the physical person who received the hunting certificate according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- minimum of data on hunting - complex of the minimum data on biology of hunting animals, rules and methods of hunting, security measures when using weapon, about the responsibility for violation of rules of hunting and other questions connected with hunting which the hunter needs to know, to the user of hunting grounds, the owner of hunting birds;
- hunting farms - type of business entity on preserving and steady use of hunting animals in hunting grounds, to their reproduction and increase in productivity of hunting grounds;
- the huntsman - person providing control, protection and reproduction of hunting animals in hunting economy;
- hunting animals - fauna types (wild animals and birds) who are in natural environment or in nurseries;
- resources of hunting animals - specific and quantitative set of hunting animals;
- hunting grounds - the territories or water areas with certain borders which are the habitat of hunting animals where legal entities and physical persons are granted the right of conducting hunting and willingly - economic activity;
- nursery of hunting animals - business entity in whom cultivation of hunting animals in semi-free or free conditions for the purpose of their subsequent release in hunting grounds for hunting and reproduction, and also for the purpose of realization is performed;
- the user of hunting grounds - the legal entity having the maintaining right willingly - economic activity in certain hunting grounds on the basis of the agreement on maintaining willingly - economic activity, signed with authorized state body in the field of hunting and hunting economy;
- planning of hunting economy - scheduling of hunting economy on sustainable development and maintaining hunting economy in hunting grounds;
- trophy - the parts of body of animal (skull, skull with horns, horns, teeth, claws and skin) found in the environment (out of hunting);
- hunting products - the hunting animals, their meat, skin, wool and other their products got received in the course of hunting;
- the permit to production of hunting animals - the allowing document issued by the user of hunting grounds to the hunter on production of types of hunting animals according to regulation in hunting grounds on which the user is granted the maintaining right willingly - economic activity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.