of July 25, 2014 No. 172
About approval of the Combined commodity nomenclature
For the purpose of realization of tariff and non-tariff measures for regulation of the external economic deyatelyyonost of the state, enhancement of statistiyochesky accounting and exchange of information of rather foreign trade turnover and their reduction in compliance with international standards, this organic law is adopted based on provisions of article 1061 of the Constitution by acceptance on itself the Government of responsibility to Parliament.
Art. I. – Approve the Combined commodity nomenclature according to appendix.
Art. I-1. – (1) based on the Combined commodity nomenclature the Integrated customs tariff of the Republic of Moldova (further – TARIM is developed and administered).
(2) B TARIM is stored information on the tariff measures and measures of economic policy applied to the goods imported to the Republic Moldova / exported from the Republic of Moldova.
(3) the Central and local authorities of the public power without fail represent to the Interdepartmental commission on creation and management of TARIM all projects legislative and regulations which provide introduction of the tariff measures and/or measures of economic policy applied to the goods imported to the Republic Moldova / exported from the Republic of Moldova for the purpose of determination of line items and subline items of TARIM and their introduction in the TARIM database.
(4) TARIM is used in the course of customs clearance of goods for establishment of the tariff measures and measures of economic policy applied to commodity import to the Republic to their Moldova/export from the Republic of Moldova.
(5) TARIM is published on the official web page of Customs Service.
(TARIM includes 6):
a) The combined commodity nomenclature;
b) the additional subsections which are referred to as with subline items of TARIM which are identified by the tenth and eleventh figures forming the TARIM code together with code of goods item of the Combined commodity nomenclature. For lack of subsections the tenth and eleventh figures are "00";
c) the applied customs duties and other customs payments;
d) the prefential tariff treatment (including on the basis of the preferential tariff quotas);
e) anti-dumping duties;
h) additional codes;
i) references to the regulations providing tariff measures and measures of economic policy.
According to the procedure of exception the four-digit additional TARIM code for application of specific measures which are not coded or coded by incompleteness at the level of the tenth and eleventh figures can be used.
Art. II. - (1) For the purpose of ensuring single interpretation and application of provisions of this law to apply Explanatory notes of the International convention about the Harmonized commodity description and coding system of June 14, 1983 approved by World Customs Organization which party is the Republic of Moldova, and also the Explanations to the Combined commodity nomenclature developed by Customs Service.
(2) For the purpose of elimination of gaps, improvement/review of the national regulatory base applied in the course of classification of goods and avoidance of its ambiguous interpretation to create the Interdepartmental commission. Regulations on activities and structure of the Commission affirm the Government.
Art. III. – In the Law on customs tariff No. 1380-XIII of November 20, 1997 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, special release), with subsequent changes and amendments to make the following changes:
1. In all text of the law of the word "Commodity nomenclature" in any grammatical form shall be replaced with words "The combined commodity nomenclature" in the corresponding case.
2. In Article 2:
exclude the concepts "customs tariff" and "commodity nomenclature";
in the concept "goods of the same class or type" of the word "The Republic of Moldova approved by the Government" to exclude;
add Article with the following concept:
"The combined commodity nomenclature – the reference book containing product codes, the name and the description corresponding to the classification systems applied in the international practice, the goods imported on the customs territory / exported from customs area and also the amount of the customs duties on these goods".
3. Parts (1) - (Article 4 to exclude 4).
Art. IV. – In the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova No. 1149-XIV of July 20, 2000 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, special release), with subsequent changes and amendments to make the following changes:
1. In Article 1:
25) to declare Item invalid;
in Item 27) "rate for imported goods" shall be replaced with words words "The combined commodity nomenclature";
in Item 33) "The law on customs tariff" shall be replaced with words words "The combined commodity nomenclature".
2. In Article 118 of the word "The law on customs tariff" shall be replaced with words "The combined commodity nomenclature".
3. In the name of Chapter 221, and also in Articles 1411 and 1412 of the word "Commodity nomenclature" in any grammatical form shall be replaced with words "The combined commodity nomenclature" in the corresponding case.
4. In part (Article 1411 the word "Government" to replace 1) with the word "Parliament".
Ст.VI. – From coming into force of this law to declare invalid appendix No. 1 to the Law on customs tariff No. 1380-XIII of November 20, 1997 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, special release), with subsequent changes and amendments.
Art. VII. – To the government in two-month time to bring into accord the regulations, including recognition of the invalid existing Commodity nomenclature of the Republic of Moldova and to provide to Parliament of the offer on reduction of other legislative arrangements to compliance with this law.
Art. VIII. Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 29.11.2018 No. 275
Art. IX. – To bodies of the public power in case of project development of the regulations regulating the external economic transactions on separate types of goods without fail to establish tariff line item or subline item for each category of goods according to the Combined commodity nomenclature with obligatory approval of the corresponding project with Customs Service.
Chairman of the parliament
See. The combined commodity nomenclature (0Kb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.