The agreement between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic Georgia on cooperation in the field of physical culture and sport
of September 4, 1995
The government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic Georgia which further are referred to as with the Parties
being guided by aspiration to development of friendship and sports bonds between the people of both countries,
confirming the commitment to the purposes and the principles of the Olympic Charter,
recognized reasonable to be guided by the following cooperative principles:
1. The parties will promote in every possible way the organization of mutual meetings of heads of sport for the purpose of carrying out consultations on bilateral cooperation.
2. The parties, under approval, will perform exchange of delegations of heads of the sports organizations and federations for the purpose of approval of programs of bilateral sports ties, and also carrying out mutual consultations on problems international sports and, in particular, the Olympic Movement.
3. The parties will promote participation of teams and athletes of one Party in competitions and the international sporting events which will be held in the territory of other Party.
4. The parties will promote exchange of teams on different types of sport for the purpose of holding joint educational training camps, friendly and match plays.
5. The parties will participate in scientific seminars concerning sport which will be held in both countries.
6. The parties, by agreement, will promote exchange of trainers and sports specialists.
1. The parties will take necessary measures for exchange of educational and scientific information in the field of physical culture and sport, sports science and medicine, and also experience of preparation of sports reserves, high-class athletes.
2. The parties will promote exchange of delegations of sports clubs, centers for training of athletes, workers of system of physical training and training of trainer's and teaching personnel of two countries.
3. The parties will render assistance in case of preparation and retraining of trainers, teachers, research and educational personnel of different types in educational institutions.
The parties will take necessary measures for studying of requirement and satisfaction of needs of the Parties in sportswear, the equipment and stock and will promote for this purpose creation of joint businesses on release of sports goods, the equipment and their realization.
The parties will exchange opinions and to coordinate the activities for the questions concerning the international sports movement.
The parties, taking into account the available opportunities will cooperate in case of construction and reconstruction of sports constructions.
1. The party directing sports delegations and teams pays the expenses connected with their trip to the capital of the state of the host party and back.
2. The host party undertakes all expenses on stay of visitors.
1. Authorized bodies on implementation of provisions of this agreement are:
in the Republic of Uzbekistan - the State committee of physical culture and sport of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
in the Republic Georgia - Sports committee of the Republic Georgia.
2. Authorized bodies, as required, draft additional working protocols for refining of forms, directions and terms of cooperation.
This agreement become effective from the date of signing and consists for a period of five years.
Its action will be prolonged automatically for the subsequent five-year periods if any of the Parties does not declare by the written notice of the desire to stop its action not later than six months before expiration of this agreement or the next five-year period.
It is made in the city of Tashkent on September 4, 1995 in duplicate in the Uzbek, Georgian and Russian languages. All texts are equally authoritative. For the purposes of interpretation of provisions of this agreement the text in Russian is used.
For the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the Government of the Republic Georgia
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.