of September 30, 2014 No. 179
About the organization of cooperation of the Eurasian economic commission with the United Nations for industrial development
Having taken into consideration information of the member of Board (Minister) of the industry and agro-industrial complex of the Eurasian economic commission of Sidorsky S. S. on results of consultations concerning the organization of cooperation of the Eurasian economic commission with the United Nations for industrial development, the Board of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
1. Approve the enclosed draft of the Joint statement on cooperation between the Eurasian economic commission and the United Nations on industrial development.
2. To the member of Board (Minister) of the industry and agro-industrial complex of the Eurasian economic commission Sidorsky S. S. to sign the Joint statement specified in Item 1 of this Decision, having permitted to make during negotiations on its signing to the enclosed project the changes which do not have basic nature.
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
In view of that the Eurasian economic commission (further – ECE) according to the Agreement on the Eurasian economic commission of November 18, 2011 is single permanent regulating authority of the Customs union and the Common economic space which main objective is providing operating conditions and development of the Customs union and the Common economic space, and also development of offers in the field of economic integration within the Customs union and the Common economic space,
in view of that the United Nations on industrial development (further – YuNIDO) as United Nations specialized agency bears the main responsibility for assistance to inclusive and sustainable industrial development in developing countries and countries with economies in transition,
in view of that ECE and YuNIDO held fruitful consultations on the questions which are of mutual interest and express desire to draw up intentions to develop cooperation between ECE and YuNIDO in the field of inclusive and sustainable industrial development,
ECE and YuNIDO declare:
1. About the intention to perform cooperation with the purpose of creation of basis for interaction between ECE and YuNIDO in the areas which are of mutual interest.
2. About the intention to help cooperation within the competence in the following directions (on condition of approval of programs of work by bodies of ECE and YuNIDO):
business activity, investments and technological services for the small and medium companies;
innovations, knowledge sharing and technology transfer;
building-up of trade potential, including implementation of programs of observance of market standards, quality and infrastructure requirements, and also export support;
environment and power, including development of resource-saving and more net production, rational water use and waste disposal, renewable energy resources and energy efficiency;
capacity-building for support of development of business infrastructure for the region, in particular, industrial parks, zones, industrial cities and regions, ecoindustrial parks, regional innovative systems and clusters;
other directions under approval of ECE and YuNIDO.
3. About the aspiration to determine the suitable forms of cooperation connected with the directions specified in this Joint statement according to rules, the corresponding policy and procedures of ECE and YuNIDO. Such cooperation can be performed including in shape:
exchange of information about results of researches (analysis), and also the best practicians connected with the directions of cooperation;
participations in conferences, round tables, meetings, seminars and presentations;
other forms under approval of ECE and YuNIDO.
4. About the intention to hold mutual consultations with the purpose of deepening of cooperation, determination including methods and perspective directions of cooperation.
Signed in __________________________________ 2014 in two authentic copies, both in Russian and English.
For the Eurasian economic commission
For the United Nations on industrial development
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.