It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 5, 2014 No. 1122
of July 26, 2014 No. 1122
About educational literature
This Law governs the public relations connected with preparation and the edition of educational literature, determines the state guarantees and requirements to educational literature.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- educational literature - the hand-written and printing works published as the education guidance for all steps of education, advanced training, retraining and additional education;
- the main educational literature - the educational editions having signature stamps of authorized state body in the field of science and education and (or) scientific and methodical councils of educational institutions of average and higher education and professional education after the highest educational institution;
- additional educational literature - the educational editions containing additional material to the educational program for profound studying of specific discipline;
- electronic educational literature - set graphical, text, digital, speech, musical, video and the multimedia information for all steps of education existing in different electronic forms;
- electronic (digital) educational resources - the training material which is stored on the electronic device or the computer;
- the educational edition - the edition issued for use in training process and education according to the specific educational program for achievement of particular educational purpose;
- signature stamp of authorized state body in the field of education on educational literature - the signature stamp appropriated by authorized state body in the field of science and education to the educational edition meeting the requirements of the state educational standard;
- signature stamp of scientific and methodical councils of educational institutions on educational literature - the signature stamp appropriated by scientific and methodical council of educational institutions of average and higher education and professional education after the highest educational institution to the educational edition meeting the requirements of the state educational standard in the corresponding industries;
- examination of quality of educational literature - assessment of conformity of educational literature to the state educational standards, the approved requirements to level of training of graduates of the corresponding step of education, modern achievements of science taking into account the educational program and possibility of self-education, and also to requirements imposed to structure and the methodical device of educational literature according to age and psychological features of students;
- the customer of examination of quality of educational literature - the central executive body of the government, publishing house, public associations, mass media, other non-profit organizations and citizens - initiators of examination;
- obligatory minimum of contents of the educational program, the generalized content of science and knowledge obligatory for provision by the public and non-state educational institution by the student;
- minimum of the state list of educational literature enough the list of educational literature necessary for development of obligatory minimum of contents of training programs of steps of education in the public or non-state educational institution.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on educational literature is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
State policy in the field of educational literature is determined by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and is based on the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and development programs of science and education.
In the field of educational literature treat the principles of state policy:
- compliance of continuity of training process and education;
- provision of minimum of the state list of educational literature to subjects of training process and education;
- providing with educational literature the studying orphan children and children without parental support, children with limited opportunities, disabled people and other persons identified by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- guaranteeing open entry to educational literature of library stocks of state educational institutions and other public libraries;
- competitive ensuring selection of preparation, the edition and reissuing of educational literature within minimum of the state list of educational literature;
- compliance of the published educational literature to the regulations established by regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of science and education;
- respect for succession and innovation in questions of preparation, the edition and reissuing of educational literature;
- providing the edition of necessary circulation of minimum of the state list of educational literature according to the number of students and their forecast growth;
- guaranteeing payment of the fee by preparation, creation, reviewing, transfer, the edition and reissuing of educational literature.
In the field of educational literature the state guarantees:
- the right of authors to equal participation in tenders on preparation, the edition and reissuing of educational literature, including within minimum of the state list of educational literature;
- the edition and acquisition of educational literature for the state needs according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- holding open tenders on preparation, the edition and providing with educational literature for needs of the state;
- consumer protection from low-quality educational literature by means of acceptance of state standards on educational editions and their obligatory examination.
The government of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of educational literature has the following competence:
- approves expenses on preparation, the edition, examination and delivery of educational literature within means of the government budget;
- approves regulations of ensuring subjects of training process and education by educational literature;
- approves minimum of the state list of educational literature;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.