of June 30, 2014 No. 1240
About approval of the Operating procedure with appeals of citizens to FCS of Russia and customs authorities of the Russian Federation
For the purpose of enhancement of work with appeals of citizens to FCS of Russia and customs authorities of the Russian Federation I order:
1. Approve the enclosed Operating procedure with appeals of citizens to FCS of Russia and customs authorities of the Russian Federation (further - the Procedure).
2. To provide to chiefs of structural divisions of FCS of Russia, regional customs authorities, customs application of the Procedure.
I reserve control of execution of this order.
The head - the valid counselor of state of Customs Service of the Russian Federation
to the Order of the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation of June 30, 2014 No. 1240
1. The operating procedure with appeals of citizens to FCS of Russia and customs authorities of the Russian Federation (further - the Procedure) is developed for the purpose of enhancement of work with addresses of citizens and determines the sequence of actions of officials of the Federal Customs Service (further - FCS of Russia), regional customs authorities, customs and customs posts (further - customs authorities) by work with addresses of citizens of the Russian Federation, and also foreign citizens, stateless persons.
2. Citizens address to FCS of Russia or customs authorities:
in writing on the postal address of FCS of Russia, customs authority;
in writing fax connection;
in electronic form on the official site of FCS of Russia on the Internet;
in electronic form on the e-mail address of FCS of Russia, customs authority.
3. Registration of addresses of citizens is performed in the automated system of document handling used in FCS of Russia and customs authorities (further - AS) in the Addresses of Citizens database.
4. The procedure does not extend to addresses of citizens on the questions provided by the criminal procedure legislation of the Russian Federation, the legislation on civil legal proceedings of the Russian Federation, the legislation of the Russian Federation on administrative offenses, the labor law of the Russian Federation, the customs legislation of the Customs union and the legislation of the Russian Federation on customs affairs concerning movement of goods, vehicles, customs control, customs procedures, customs payments (prolongation of term of temporary import (admission) of vehicles, modification of the customs declaration, adjustments of customs value, confirmation of import (export) of goods, creation of temporary customs control zones, return and offset of customs payments, issue of the passport of the vehicle, etc.).
The addresses of citizens containing the specified questions after registration or accounting according to the instruction on clerical work in customs authorities are transferred to execution to structural divisions of customs authority which shall exercise control of completion dates of addresses independently.
5. The clerical work according to addresses of citizens is conducted centralized in Administration of FCS of Russia. The organization of clerical work for addresses of citizens is assigned to department of the organization of work with citizens (Reception FCS of Russia) (further - Reception FCS of Russia).
6. The addresses of citizens which arrived to the e-mail address of FCS of Russia and on the website of FCS of Russia are accepted and registered officials of the Reception of FCS of Russia with use of regular program technical means.
7. Officials of the Reception of FCS of Russia register all arrived addresses of citizens, including also those which in form do not conform to the requirements established by the Federal Law for written addresses and addresses in electronic form.
The following main details of registration of addresses of citizens are brought in RKF:
address type (statement, offer, claim);
the addressee (to whom the address is addressed);
sender (First name, middle initial, last name applicant), postal address and (or) e-mail address, date, outgoing registration document number (in the presence);
address form (mail, Internet, e-mail, personal acceptance, facsimile address);
registration date of the address, registration number;
number of sheets of the address, number of sheets of appendix;
the name to the address (heading);
summary (summary of the address, keywords);
subject of addresses (subject heading list);
completion date of the address;
resolution (contractor, contents of the order, author, date);
movement of the address;
mark about execution of the address and the direction it in case.
The structure of the main details of registration of addresses of citizens can be supplemented with other details:
statement on control, intermediate completion dates, execution postponement, removal from control of orders;
joint consideration, etc.
On all registered addresses of citizens in case of the direction of documents for execution in structural division of FCS of Russia registration and control cards on paper are unpacked (further - RKK). RKK with the signature of the official of department of documentary providing structural division of FCS of Russia or responsible for record keeping in structural division of FCS of Russia (further - service of preschool educational institution) about receipt of the address of citizens is located with the official of the Reception of FCS of Russia in control card-index of the Reception of FCS of Russia.
9. Registration number of addresses of citizens is created automatically assorted and consists of initial letter of surname of the applicant, sequence number of the address, and also the letter "and" if addressed is foreign citizen (for example, "A-0010", "K-0112", "Zh-1214i").
On collective addresses of citizens before sequence number the letters "C" are put down. Envelopes in which addresses of citizens were sent remain for establishment of the address of the sender or confirmation of date of departure and receipt of the address.
Registration number, registration date and the number of sheets of addresses of citizens, total quantity of sheets of appendices are specified in registration stamp of FCS of Russia, including in electronic form which is put down, as a rule, in the bottom right corner of the first leaf of the address of citizens.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.