of December 31, 2013 No. 79
About approval of Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of operation of boilers with the vapor pressure of no more 0,07 of MPa (0,7 of bars) and boilers with temperature of heating of water 115 °C are not above
Based on subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2006 No. 756 "About some questions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations" the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of operation of boilers with the vapor pressure of no more 0,07 of MPa (0,7 of bars) and with temperature of heating of water 115 °C are not above boilers.
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus
December 27, 2013
M. A. Shchetkina
It is approved
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Belarus lieutenant general
December 11, 2013
It is approved
Minister of housing and communal services of the Republic of Belarus
December 16, 2013
It is approved
Chairman of the State boundary committee of the Republic of Belarus
December 12, 2013
L. S. Maltsev
It is approved
Chairman of Committee for State Security of the Republic of Belarus
December 10, 2013
It is approved
The acting as on position of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
December 10, 2013
V. V. Mikhnevich
It is approved
The acting minister of the industry of the Republic of Belarus - the First Deputy Minister
December 5, 2013
I. I. Demidovich
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of December 31, 2013 No. 79
1. These rules are developed based on the Regulations on the state supervision in the field of industrial safety approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 31, 2008 No. 2056 "About some questions of implementation of the state supervision in the field of industrial safety, ensuring nuclear and radiation safety" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 15, 5/29097).
2. With temperature of heating of water it is not above 115 °C of requirement of industrial safety to designing, design, materials, production of water-heating heating coppers, the m having the capacity of more 0,002 3, are established by the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of machines and the equipment", the made Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of October 18, 2011 No. 823 (further - TR CU 010/2011), the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of the devices using gaseous fuel" the made Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of December 9, 2011 No. 875 (further - TR CU 016/2011), the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of the equipment working under excessive pressure", accepted by Council of the Eurasian economic commission of July 2, 2013 No. 41 (further - TR CU 032/2013).
Requirements of industrial safety to designing, design, materials, production of the torches combined block industrial, to the gas equipment and torches using gaseous fuel, applied in coppers, are established by TR CU 016/2011.
3. Requirements of industrial safety to designing, design, materials, production of boilers with the vapor pressure of no more 0,07 of MPa, coppers utilizers and economizers are established by these rules.
4. These rules establish requirements of industrial safety to installation, adjustment, operation, repair and technical diagnosing of boilers, autonomous boiler superheaters and economizers with the working pressure of no more 0,07 of MPa (0,7 of bars), boilers with the water temperature with a capacity not above 115 °C of more 0,002 of m3.
5. These rules are obligatory for all organizations irrespective of their forms of business and pattern of ownership (further - subjects of managing).
6. In relation to these rules the following terms and their determinations are used:
explosion - process of release of large amount of energy in limited amount for short period with formation of shock wave in which front pressure exceeds calculated values that leads to operation of explosive safety valves (in case of their availability), to emergence of residual deformations and (or) destruction of elements of copper;
the owner of copper - subject of managing which performs operation of copper as the owner or under the agreement with the owner and bears responsibility for its safe operation according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
water boiler - the water circulating in copper;
water the return network - water of the parameters set by the project (temperature and the chemical composition) in thermal network from the consumer to copper;
feedwater - the water which underwent the chemical and heat treatment set by the project and intended for completion of the losses connected with copper purge, leakage of water and couple in parokondensatny path;
water make-up - the water which underwent the chemical and heat treatment set by the project and intended for completion of the losses connected with copper purge, water leakage in the heatconsuming installations and thermal networks;
water straight line network - water of the parameters set by the project (temperatures, pressure and the chemical composition) in pressure pipeline of thermal network from source to the heat consumer;
overall dimensions of copper - the largest sizes of copper on height, width and depth with isolation and covering, and also with the strengthening or basic elements (for example, belts of rigidity or basic frames), but without speakers of devices, pipes of sampling, pulse tubes;
perished - the curvilinear site of bent knee;
torch - the device for input in fire chamber of copper of the fuel necessary for its burning by air and ensuring steady burning;
the gorelochny device - the torch grouped with the ignition device, locking fuel valves, glyadelka, means of automatic control, regulation and the alarm system (if they are provided by design);
borders (limits) of copper on steam-and-water path - locking devices of nutritious, drainage and other pipelines, and also the safety valves and latches limiting internal cavities of elements of copper and the pipelines attached to them. In the absence of shutoff valves limits should be considered borders of copper of factory delivery;
excessive pressure - difference of the absolute pressure and pressure of the environment shown by barometer;
copper pressure working - the maximum excessive pressure behind copper under normal conditions operation specified by the manufacturer;
pressure of copper (element) permitted - the most admissible excessive pressure of copper (element) established by results of engineering certification or control calculation on durability;
pressure of copper (element) settlement - the maximum excessive pressure of copper (element) on which calculation on durability in case of reasons for the main sizes ensuring reliable functioning during settlement resource is made;
pressure trial - the excessive pressure with which hydraulic testing of copper or its elements for durability and density shall be made;
pressure conditional - working pressure in armature and details of pipelines with which their long operation in case of 20 °C is provided;
detail - the product made from homogeneous according to the name and brand of material without application of assembly transactions;
dokotlovy processing of water - water processing by mechanical, chemical and other methods to the necessary quality provided by technical regulatory legal acts (further - TNPA);
product - unit of industrial output estimated in pieces or copies;
constructive gap in angular welded connection - the gap which is formed between the union (pipe) and the main detail which fully or partially remains after welding accomplishment;
copper boiler - the boiler in which drum the device for heating of the water used out of the copper and also the boiler which natural circulation switches on the separate boiler is placed (requirements of these rules irrespective of extend to the boiler, it is disconnected from copper by armature or not);
the boiler - the device having the fire chamber warmed by products of the fuel burned in it, and intended for heating of the water which is under pressure above atmospheric and used as the heat carrier out of the device;
the boiler - the device having the fire chamber warmed by products of the fuel burned in it. It is intended for receipt of vapor with pressure above atmospheric, used out of the device;
copper stationary - the copper established on the motionless base;
copper utilizer - steam or the boiler without fire chamber or with fire chamber for reburning of gases in which as source of heat hot gases of technology or metallurgical productions or other technology product flows are used;
boiler room block - boiler room which gathers on site installations from the separate transportable blocks produced in the organization manufacturer;
boiler room modular - the boiler room made in the organization manufacturer in the form of one or several transportable modules which gather on site installations, as a rule, without welding application;
boiler room block and modular - the boiler room having all signs of both block, and modular boiler room;
boiler installation transportable - the complex consisting of copper, the service equipment, management system and protection, the room (container) in which all equipment, and devices for transportation for the purpose of fast changing of the place of use is mounted;
boiler installation portable - the transportable boiler installation having running gear;
adjustment works - the works performed in use;
the pump recirculation - the pump pumping direct network water on copper entrance for achievement of value of temperature of the return network water before copper set by the organization manufacturer;
the pump network - the pump pumping network water from copper to external heat consumers;
the circulation pulser - the pump pumping network water on the internal closed boiler room contour (the pump - copper - water heater - the pump);
maintenance - complex of transactions or transaction on maintenance of working capacity or operability of product in case of proper use, expectation, storage and transportation;
semifinished product - the object of the labor which is subject to further processing by the consumer;
the limiting condition - condition of object in case of which its further operation is inadmissible or inexpedient or recovery of its operating state is impossible or inexpedient;
commissioning - the works performed after installation (reconstruction) of the equipment which amount includes complex approbation of all elements of boiler installation (including gorelochny devices) for achievement of project parameters;
regime and adjustment works - the works which are carried out within regime adjustment testing on elimination of the revealed defects (shortcomings);
regime adjustment testing - the testing which are carried out for determination of optimum operating modes of the capital and service equipment are carried out in use by results of regime adjustment works, the report which part regime cards are is constituted;
repair - complex of transactions on recovery of operability or operability of copper and recovery of resource of copper and its elements;
copper resource project - duration of operation of copper (element) appointed in the project during which the organization manufacturer guarantees reliability of its work on condition of observance of the mode of operation specified in the instruction of the organization manufacturer, and settlement number of start-up of their cold and hot condition;
the copper resource appointed - total operating time in case of which achievement operation of copper shall be stopped irrespective of its technical condition;
copper resource residual - total operating time of copper from the moment of control of its technical condition before transition to limiting condition;
assembly unit - product which components are subject to connection among themselves in the organization manufacturer using assembly transactions (welding, screwing together, flaring);
system of dokotlovy processing of water - system of actions which allow to condition water before receipt in copper to the necessary quality provided by requirements of TNPA;
the owner of copper - subject of managing at which the copper is on balance or is its property;
the specialized organization - the organization registered in the territory of the Republic of Belarus which object of activity is implementation of one or several work types on production (to reconstruction, upgrade), to designing (designing), installation, adjustment, servicing, diagnosing, repair, operation of the technical devices specified in Items 3, of 4 these rules;
service life - the calendar duration of operation from the beginning of operation or its renewal after repair before transition to limiting condition;
the service life appointed - the calendar duration of operation in case of which achievement operation of copper shall be stopped irrespective of its technical condition;
joint welded connections - connections in which the welded details adjoin to each other face surfaces and include seam and zone of thermal influence;
temperature of working environment - the maximum temperature of vapor or hot water in the considered copper element;
circle temperature the worker - the maximum temperature of vapor or hot water in the considered copper element in case of normal course of working process;
temperature of limiting wall - the maximum temperature of detail of copper or the pipeline from environment with the largest temperature determined by thermal and hydraulic calculations or for testing without temporary increase in heating (no more than 5% of settlement resource);
wall temperature settlement - temperature of metal of detail on which the size of the allowed tension when calculating thickness of wall is chosen;
technical diagnostics - the theory, methods and means of determination of technical condition of object;
technical diagnosing - determination of technical condition of object. Tasks of technical diagnosing: control of technical condition, search of the place and determination of causes of failure (defect), forecasting of technical condition or residual resource;
technology documentation (further - TD) - technology instructions and cards of engineering procedure;
engineering certification - complex of the administrative and technical measures directed to confirmation of working capacity and industrial safety of the equipment;
wall thickness admissible - thickness of wall at which work of detail on calculated parameters during the appointed service life is possible. Is criterion of determination of sufficient values of the actual thickness of wall;
wall thickness nominal - the wall thickness intended for the choice of semifinished product or procurement and characterizing the detail sizes in general that is out of communication with any specific site of detail;
wall thickness settlement - the wall thickness theoretically necessary for ensuring durability of detail in case of impact of internal or outside pressure;
copper fire chamber - the copper device intended for combustion of organic fuel, partial chilling of products of combustion and release of ashes;
fire chamber portable (prefire chambers) - the device intended for combustion of organic fuel is frequent with lack of oxygen, established outside the boundaries of copper;
the fire chamber accumulated - fire chamber in which the overheat of metal of walls of copper of Izz of availability of the heavy brickwork envelope of copper consisting of fire-resistant and ceramic layer of the brick which is good heat-insulating stuff is possible;
conditional pass of DN - the parameter accepted for pipeline systems as the characteristic of the attached parts. This parameter has no unit of measure and is approximately equal to the internal diameter of the attached pipeline expressed in millimeters, rounded to the next size from standard row;
installation of dokotlovy processing of water - the connection of specific technical devices (tanks, filters, dosers, armature, etc.) allowing to condition water before its receipt in copper to the necessary quality provided by TNPA;
the actual thickness of wall - the wall thickness measured on the site of copper (detail) determining operation parameters in case of its production or in use;
nozzle - the device for giving, spraying and distribution in air (steam) flow of the liquid fuel arriving in copper fire chamber;
cotton - the short-term increase in pressure considered by calculation on durability in fire chamber or the gas flue of copper in case of which there are no residual deformations and destructions of elements of coppers;
the economizer - the device warmed by products of combustion of fuel and intended for heating or partial evaporation of the water arriving in the boiler;
the economizer autonomous - the economizer which is built in copper (the copper gas flue) which warmed-up water fully or partially is used out of this copper, or the separate economizer which warmed-up water completely is used in the boiler;
operation of copper - stage of lifecycle of copper at which its quality is implemented, supported and recovered.
boilers with the excessive pressure of couple not above MPa 0,07 (0,7 of bars);
boilers with temperature of heating of water are not above 115 °C;
steam and water-heating coppers utilizers with the parameters specified in this Item;
portable and transportable boiler installations with the parameters specified in this Item;
on steam and boilers regarding installation, repair, operation, which single capacity of 100 kW and less (except for the coppers established in private households).
The requirements containing in these rules are applied in private households according to the decision of their owners.
8. These rules do not extend on:
devices are water-heating flowing gas household;
devices heating household with water contour;
water heaters (boilers) for water heating;
coppers with electric heating;
the coppers established on watercrafts;
heating coppers of cars of railroad train.
9. Works on designing (designing), installation, adjustment, servicing, diagnosing, repair of boilers with the vapor pressure of no more 0,07 of MPa and boilers with temperature of heating of water are not above 115 °C, can be carried out by the subjects of managing having the corresponding special permission (license) for the right of implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety acquired according to the Regulations on licensing of separate types of activity approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 1, 2010 No. 450 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010, No. 212, 1/11914) (further - Regulations on licensing of separate types of activity).
10. The technical devices and their elements specified in Item 7 of these rules to which requirements of TR CU 010/2011, TP CU 016/2011, TP CU 032/2013, extend shall be delivered to the Republic of Belarus provided that they passed assessment (confirmation) of compliance to technical regulations of the Customs union.
Production of the technical devices and their elements specified in Item 7 of these rules, and not getting under action of TR CU 010/2011, TP CU 016/2011, TP CU 032/2013, is performed in the presence of the permission issued according to subitem 20.1.1 of Item 20.1 and Item 20.2 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 35, 5/35330) (further - the single list of ministerial procedures).
11. Calculations of coppers on durability shall be carried out on existing rules, except as specified, for which with the specialized organization it will be confirmed that the calculations executed by the technique accepted by the supplier meet requirements of the specified regulations.
Copies of supporting documents are put to the passport of copper.
The list of the specialized organizations is provided according to appendix 1 to these rules.
12. Persons responsible for serviceable condition and safe operation of coppers, management of technical inspection departments of the organizations - manufacturers of coppers shall improve the skills in organizations of education at least once in 5 years and at least once in 3 years undergo examination of these rules in examination committees of Department on supervision of safe operation in the industry of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus (further - the Gospromnadzor) or in organization of education in accordance with the established procedure.
13. The passport of copper to which requirements of TR CU 010/2011, TP CU 016/2011, TP CU 032/2013, extend shall conform to requirements of the specified TR CU.
Passports of coppers and transportable (portable) boiler room to which requirements of these rules extend shall correspond to appendices 2 and 3 to these rules respectively, to the operation manual, instructions for installation, start-up, regulation and running in of products, and also other documentation delivered with copper shall be executed in the Belarusian (Russian) language and conform to requirements of TR CU or these rules.
In the passport of copper number of permission shall be specified (the certificate of conformity, the declaration of conformity) and to be applied its copy.
14. Departures from requirements of these rules can be allowed in coordination with the Gospromnadzor (the main military inspection of Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus – for persons under surveillance of objects) according to subitem 20.24.2 of Item 20.24 of the single list of ministerial procedures.
The copy of approval of departure from requirements of these rules shall be attached to the passport of copper.
15. The requirements containing in these rules are obligatory for execution by all officials, specialists, the workers occupied with designing (designing), installation, adjustment, servicing, diagnosing, repair, survey and operation of coppers.
16. For proper design of copper, its calculation on durability, the material choice, quality of production, installation, adjustment, repair, technical diagnosing, and also the organization which performed the corresponding works is responsible for copper compliance to requirements of these rules and other TNPA.
17. Heads and specialists of the organizations performing designing, designing, production, repair, installation, adjustment, technical diagnosing, servicing, operation of hazardous production facility on which the coppers guilty of violation of these rules are applied bear responsibility according to the legislation.
18. The workers occupied with operation and technical maintenance of coppers (further - service personnel), and other workers, including chemical analysis laboratory assistants, service technicians, instrumentation and automatic equipment mechanics, electricians on repair and servicing of electric equipment bear responsibility for allowed by them in case of the performance of works of violation of these rules or instructions according to the procedure established by the legislation, regulations in the organization.
19. Issue by officials of subjects of managing of the instructions or orders forcing workers to violate these rules, instructions for personnel of boiler room, job descriptions and instructions for labor protection (further - instructions), to self-willedally resume the works stopped according to the legislation and also rejection of measures for elimination of violations of the these rules and instructions allowed by workers are violations of these rules.
20. Persons which allowed violations of these rules, and also the instructions approved according to them and other TNPA are made responsible according to the legislation.
21. The decision on suspension, cancellation of special permission (license) according to Regulations on licensing of separate types of activity can be made on the subjects of managing which are not providing the requirement of these rules.
And services without availability of special permission (license) subjects of managing bear responsibility according to the legislation for performance of works.
22. For violations of the these rules including which served as the reason of forced stop of coppers, heads of the organization and other responsible persons can be directed to extraordinary examination of these rules.
Persons of service personnel and workers for violations of these rules and instructions can be, according to the legislation, the rights of servicing of coppers or conducting other works before passing of extraordinary examination by them are deprived.
23. Technical investigation of the reasons of the accidents and incidents connected with operation of coppers shall be conducted according to the Regulations on procedure for technical investigation of the reasons of accidents and incidents on hazardous production facilities approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of June 28, 2000 No. 9 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2000, No. 75, 8/3742).
The procedure for conducting technical investigation of the reasons of the accidents and incidents connected with operation of coppers in Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus is established by regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.