of July 16, 2014 No. 686
About creation and functioning of the markets
According to Item 12 of Article 17 and the paragraph third Item 1 of article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 8, 2014 "About state regulation of trade and public catering in the Republic of Belarus" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 128-Z
Rules of creation and functioning of the markets (are attached);
2. Grant the right to the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade to make explanations about procedure for application of Rules of creation and functioning of the markets.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 16, 2014 No. 686
1. The these rules developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 9, 2002 No. 90-Z "About consumer protection", the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About state regulation of trade and public catering in the Republic of Belarus" govern the relations connected with creation by the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur of the market including the approval procedure on its creation, the terminations of its activities, the requirement to the equipment, content of the markets, sales of goods on trade places, procedure for provision of trade places, forming and maintaining the register of sellers and register of agreements on provision of trade places is determined.
2. These rules do not extend to sales of goods the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs performing retail trade in the territory of the market in the objects which are not trade places.
3. For the purposes of these rules terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About consumer protection" and the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About state regulation of trade and public catering in the Republic of Belarus" and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
the agreement on provision of the trade place - the lease agreement or other agreement containing lease agreement elements (the mixed agreement), or the agreement of free use;
animals are mammals, birds, reptiles, Amphibia, fishes, insects, mollusks, worms and other organisms feeding on ready organic substances capable to active movement which life activity is provided with digestive, secretory, respiratory and nervous systems;
the worker of the seller - the physical person involved for sales of goods (performance of works, rendering services) the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur on the basis of the employment or civil contract;
the scheme of the market - the scheme of property complex with indication of placement of trade zones, trade places, shopping facilities, objects of public catering, other objects with explication to it;
trade row - set of the trade places located to one line;
explication - the explanations to the scheme of the market representing the list of trade places with indication of their sizes, the list of retail shopping facilities with indication of their floor space, types and types, the list of objects of public catering with indication of the number of places to them, the list of other objects with indication of their area, other explanations to the scheme of the market.
4. The administration of the market independently sets market operating mode without approval of local executive and administrative organs, other state bodies and provides its observance. The exception constitutes market operating mode after 23:00 and to 7.00, which is subject to approval of city and district executive committees, local administration of the area in Minsk (further - authorized body) in the location of the market.
The operating mode on trade places is set in the agreement on provision of the trade place.
In case of need temporary suspension of work of the market for carrying out repair, planned sanitary days and in other cases the administration of the market in five days prior to carrying out planned activities informs sellers and buyers information on it through the announcements placed in the territory of the market with indication of the reasons and the period of suspension of work of the market.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.