of December 30, 2013 No. 77
About approval of Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of development of mineral deposits by open method
Based on subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2006 No. 756 "About some questions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations" the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of development of mineral deposits by open method.
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
Minister of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus
December 20, 2013
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus
December 30, 2013
M. A. Shchetkina
It is approved
First deputy of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Belarus
December 20, 2013
L. V. Shenets
It is approved
Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus
December 20, 2013
A. A. Sivak
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2013 No. 77
1. These rules extend to the activities connected with development of mineral deposits by open method (except for fields of peat).
2. Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of development of mineral deposits with open method (further - Rules) contain requirements of safe works and operation of the equipment on open-cast minings, and also requirements to the device and safe operation of electroinstallations, means of water outflow and drainage.
3. In these rules terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2016 "About industrial safety" are used (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 14.01. 2016, 2/2352), and also following terms and their determinations:
anchor support - the support established on crossings with different constructions and also in places of change of quantity, brands and sections of wires. Anchor support shall have tough design and perceive in normal operating modes of effort from difference of tension of wires, the electricity transmissions directed along air-lines;
devices electric - devices for inclusion and switching off of power lines, electroconsumers, for transformation of levels of tension (transformation), for restriction of size of currents and interruption of currents in case of emergency operation, for example: switches of all classes of tension, disconnectors, separators, korotkozamykatel, safety locks, rated sportsmen, current-limiting reactors, condensers, complete screened current-conducting wires;
berma - the horizontal platform on non-working board or non-working sites of boards of pit dividing ledges, adjacent on height;
berma of safety - part of the upper platform of ledge from slope, equal on width to the collapse prism basis;
pit board - the side surface limiting pit and consisting of slopes and platforms of ledges;
electricity transmission air-line (further - VL) - the device for transfer and electricity distribution on the wires located in the open air and attached by means of insulators and fittings to support or brackets, racks on engineering constructions (bridges, overpasses and so forth), stationary or portable;
vypolazhivaniye of slopes - earthwork for the purpose of reduction of corners of slopes of dumps and boards of career dredging;
mining-transport machines - the machines intended for transportation at the mountain companies of minerals, breed and other loads;
face - on working ledges the surface of rocks moving in space in array or disorder which is subject to dredging;
grounding - deliberate electric connection of any part of electroinstallation with the grounding device;
grounding conductor - the conductor (electrode) or set metal the conductors (electrodes) which are in contact with the earth connected among themselves;
the grounding device - set of grounding conductor and the grounding conductors;
the grounding conductor - the conductor connecting the grounded parts to grounding conductor;
short circuit on the earth - accidental connection of the parts of electroinstallation which are energized with the constructive parts which are not isolated from the earth or is direct with the earth;
protective grounding - grounding of parts of electroinstallation for the purpose of ensuring electrical safety;
digging machines - machines for development and movement of soil in case of production useful minerals;
pit - set of the dredging in crust formed when mining by open method;
complete transformer substation (further - KTP) - the substation consisting of transformers and blocks (cases of KRU and other elements);
the complete distributing device (further - KRU) - the device consisting from fully or partially the closed cases or blocks with the devices which are built in them, devices of protection and automatic equipment;
power line (further - the power transmission line) - electric air or cable (further - KL) the line for transmission of electricity;
the highway of grounding or zeroing - the grounding or zero protective conductor with two or more branches;
pile (disorder) of the blown-up rock - arrangement on the working platform of the mountain weight shattered and which is brought down by explosion;
the work permit - task for the safe production of work which is drawn up on the special form of the established form and the determining content, place of employment, time of its beginning and the termination, condition of safe carrying out, structure of crew and the specialists responsible for safety of performance of work;
neutral - general point of the windings (electric equipment elements) connected in star;
neutral glukhozazemlenny - the neutral of the transformer or generator attached to the grounding device it is direct or through small resistance (for example, via current transformers);
the neutral isolated - the neutral of the transformer or generator which is not attached to the grounding device or attached to it via devices of the alarm system, measurement, the protection grounding dugogasyashchy reactors and similar it the devices having big resistance;
landslide - rather slow shift (slipping) on slope of pedigree masses under the influence of gravity, and also additional loadings from the mountain and transport equipment, dumps and drilling-and-blasting works;
otvaloobrazovaniye - forming of dumps from minerals or dump soil on specially allotted sites or the developed space of pits in case of open-cast minings;
ledge slope - inclined plane (seldom vertical) surface between the upper and lower platforms of ledge;
open mining operations - the mining operations which are carried out directly from the land surface in open excavations;
portable complete transformer substation (further - PKTP) - the complete transformer substation moved by means of vehicles;
portable power line (further - PLE) - exposed to periodic movement, lengthening or shortening and constructed on support with the figurative basis;
planning works - works on equalization of surface of the broken lands, to vypolazhivaniye of slopes, dumps and boards of pit according to subsequent use;
substation (further - PS) - the electroinstallation for transformation and electricity distribution consisting of transformers or other converters of energy, distributing devices, control units and auxiliary constructions. Depending on dominance of this or that function of substations they are called transformer or converting;
mineral - the mineral education used directly in the field of production of goods or for extraction of chemical elements and their connections;
the consumer of electrical energy - the electroreceiver or group of the electroreceivers combined by engineering procedure and which are placed in certain territory;
collapse prism - the unstable part of array of ledge from its slope concluded between working and steady corners of slope of ledge;
priklyuchatelny Item (further - software) - the single distributing device of outside installation up to 35 kV intended for connection of electroreceivers to networks;
radius of the danger area of the excavator - distance equal to the maximum radius of cherpaniye, increased in time 1,1 for the straight line excavator shovel and in time 1,5 for the dragline excavator and the return shovel;
the order - task for the work production determining it content, the place, time, security measures (if they are required) and workers to whom its accomplishment is entrusted. The order can be issued directly or by communication with the subsequent entry in the operational magazine. The order has one-time nature. The term of its action depends on duration of the working day of contractors;
the distributing device (further - RU) - the electroinstallation serving for acceptance and electricity distribution and containing switching devices, combined and connecting tires, devices of protection, automatic equipment and measuring devices;
recultivation of lands - complex of the works directed to recovery of productivity and economic value of the lands broken by mining operations and improvement of conditions of the environment;
repair - recovery of the details damaged, worn out or become useless for any reason and nodes of technical devices with finishing them to operating state;
sectioning of power line - division of the line on electrically the sites isolated from each other;
resistance of the grounding device - tension relation on the grounding device to the current which is flowing down from grounding conductor to the earth;
stationary power line - not subject to movement, lengthening or shortening, constructed on stationary support;
the current operation - carrying out by operation (operational and repair) personnel independently, on the site assigned to it, during one change of the works determined by the list of the works performed according to the procedure of the current operation;
short circuit current on the earth - the current which is flowing down to the earth through the place of short circuit;
corner of natural slope - the greatest corner which can be formed by slope of freely filled mountain weight (in equilibrium state) with the horizontal plane;
collapse corner - internal (concerning the developed space) the corner formed by surface of collapse of breeds of roof with the layer plane;
ledge - part of board of pit in step form;
power network - the set of substations, distributing devices and the power lines connecting them intended for transfer and distribution of electrical energy;
electric equipment - electrical machines, devices, lighting devices, electric means of communication, automation, galvanic sources of current;
the electroreceiver - the device, the aggregate, the mechanism intended for transformation of electrical energy to other type of energy;
electroinstallation - set of the machines, devices, lines and the service equipment (together with constructions and rooms, in which they are established) intended for production, transformation, transformation, transfer, distribution of electrical energy and its transformation to other type of energy.
4. Each organization developing the mineral deposit by open method shall have:
the project of development approved in accordance with the established procedure including Sections of industrial safety, labor protection, environmental protection and land reclamation. The development plan for mining operations is constituted based on the project of development, since second year of quarrying;
the geological and surveying service staffed by specialists with the higher or secondary vocational education in work profile;
surveying and geological documentation;
annual development plan for mining operations;
specially developed project in case of development of pedigree dumps of mines (pits), enrichment factories, hydrodumps;
mountain and land branch;
experimental testimony of industrial safety of the project documentation on development of mineral deposits according to Item 3.11 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156 "About approval of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, entering of amendment into the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 14, 2009 No. 193 and recognition voided some resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 35, 5/35330).
5. No. 18 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of 18.05.2017
6. Workers shall have preliminary and periodic medical examinations according to the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of April 28, 2010 No. 47 "About approval of the Instruction about procedure for performing the obligatory medical examinations working and recognition voided some resolutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2011, No. 18, 8/23220).
7. The workers going to work in pit (including on seasonal work), and also transferred to work on other profession, shall be trained in profession according to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2011 No. 954 "About single questions of additional education of adults" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2011, No. 86, 5/34189).
8. The employees of the organizations performing mining by open method are trained to safe methods and working methods, training, instructing, examination concerning labor protection according to resolutions of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2008 No. 175 "About approval of the Instruction about the procedure for training, training, instructing and examination working concerning labor protection" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 53, 8/20209) and of December 30, 2008 No. 210 "About the commissions for examination concerning labor protection" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 56, 8/20455).
9. The workers who were trained, passed examinations and received the certificate according to Regulations on continuous professional training by the professions of workers approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2011 No. 954 "About single questions of additional education of adults" are allowed to control of mining and transport vehicles.
10. Preparation and examination of workers of the subject of industrial safety is carried out according to the Instruction about procedure for preparation and examination concerning the industrial safety approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 6, 2016 No. 31 "About some questions of preparation and examination concerning industrial safety" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 23.08. 2016, 8/31191).
11. Drivers of mining and transport vehicles, management of which is connected with operational inclusion and shutdown of electroinstallations, shall have qualification group on electrical safety.
At voltage up to 1000 V:
drivers - it is not lower than III groups;
at voltage over 1000 V:
drivers - it is not lower than IV groups.
12. Availability of the specified qualification groups on electrical safety grants the right to drivers to make operational switchings and technical maintenance only within the mining and transport vehicle assigned to them and its priklyuchatelny Item.
13. It is allowed to drivers to make switching of cable at priklyuchatelny Item according to the job specification or written specifying of the specialist appointed the head of the organization responsible for safe operation of electrical facilities.
14. In case of temporary transfer of drivers on other excavators (drilling rigs) accomplishment of the specified works is allowed after their acquaintance under list with the scheme of electric utility service of these mining machines.
15. The organization operating hazardous production facilities and (or) potentially dangerous objects in case of development of mineral deposits by open method:
exercises production control over observance of requirements of industrial safety;
establishes requirements to the implementation of production supervision in the field of industrial safety by approval of the relevant provision about procedure for the organization and implementation of production supervision in the field of industrial safety developed based on Approximate regulations on the organization and implementation of the production supervision in the field of industrial safety approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2016 No. 37;
allows to management of mining operations in the mining employee organizations having qualification "mining engineer";
allows to work, performance of works (rendering services) on the hazardous production facilities and (or) potentially dangerous object of the workers who are meeting conforming to qualification requirements, which underwent examination concerning industrial safety and not having medical contraindications to accomplishment of the specified work.
16. Before works or during change the workplace is subject to obligatory survey by the mine foreman, and within a day - the yard foreman or his deputy who not allow works in the presence of safety abuses of regulations, except works on job specifications for elimination of these violations.
17. In career on performance of works written tasks shall be issued. Their issue and control over execution of works are performed according to the regulations on elegant system approved by the head of the organization.
18. No. 18 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of 18.05.2017
19. In the organization, proceeding from features of production, the list of the works with the increased danger which are carried out according to the work permit on works of the increased danger (further - the work permit), the special organizational and technical events, and also constant control requiring implementation behind their production is constituted.
The list of the works with the increased danger which are carried out according to the work permit affirms the head of the organization.
20. Having found shortcomings which he cannot eliminate, the worker, without getting to work, shall report about them to the mine foreman, in its absence to other works manager.
21. Rest directly in faces and at ledge slopes, in the danger area of the working mechanisms, on the transport ways, the equipment is forbidden.
22. The machines and the equipment operated on hazardous production facilities and (or) potentially dangerous subjects to open mining operations shall conform to requirements of the technical regulation of the Customs union of TR CU 010/2011 "About safety of machines and the equipment", the Customs union accepted by the decision of the commission of October 18, 2011 No. 823.
23. Before launch of mechanisms and start of motion of road-building, digging and mining-transport machines, railroad trains or cars giving of sound or light signals with which all workers shall be acquainted is obligatory. At the same time signals shall be heard (are visible) to all workers in the action area of machines, mechanisms.
24. The table of the given signals is hung out on the working mechanism or near it.
25. Each incorrectly given or misunderstood signal shall be perceived as signal "Stop".
26. Before work or movement of the machine and mechanisms the driver shall be convinced of safety of members of crew and persons which are nearby.
27. In case of performance of works workers, according to the approved regulations, shall be provided and shall use the special clothes, special footwear, protective helmets, points and other individual protection equipment corresponding to their profession and working conditions.
28. The worker, having noticed the danger menacing to people or the organization (defect of railway tracks, machines and mechanisms, power supply networks, signs of possible landslides, collapses, ledges, emergence of the fires and another), shall warn people to whom danger threatens, to report about it to person responsible for safe conducting mining operations, and whenever possible to take measures for its elimination.
29. Excavations of pits in the places constituting danger of fall in them of people or animals, and also failures, sumps and funnels it is necessary to protect with precautionary signs and to light in night-time.
30. Sumps, holes, explosive and drainage wells, vertical and inclined developments shall be reliably blocked or protected. Besides, they shall be noted by precautionary signs.
31. It is forbidden to encumber workplaces and approaches to them with the breed and any objects complicating free movement of people and mechanisms.
32. In time off and for the period of the next repair work mountain, transport and roadway construction equipments shall be removed from ledges to the safe place and be outside collapse prism, working body (ladle and others) is lowered on the earth, the cabin is locked and from the feeding cable stress is removed.
33. Dust content of air and amount of harmful gases on workplaces shall not exceed the sizes established by sanitary and hygienic standard rates (regulations). Places of sampling and their frequency are established by the schedule approved by the head of the organization.
34. In all cases when content of harmful gases or dust content of air in career exceeds the established regulations, it is necessary to take measures for providing safe and healthy working conditions.
35. In case of the fire all works on sites of pit which atmosphere is contaminated by burning products shall be stopped, except for the works connected with fire liquidation.
36. Movement of people in career is allowed on specially arranged walking paths, and for transition through railway tracks and highways - in the certain places designated by indexes. In night-time walking paths and transitions shall be lit.
37. In pits delivery of workers to work location on the transport which is specially equipped for this purpose shall be organized if the distance to work location exceeds 1 km or depth of works more than 100 m.
38. No. 18 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of 18.05.2017
39. Transportation of people in cabins of the dump trucks occupied on transportation of mountain weight in the presence of the place provided by manufacturing plant and special permission of the head of the organization is allowed.
40. For the message between ledges strong ladders with bilateral hand-rail and inclination no more than 60 ° or bulldozer congresses with bias no more than 20 °, lit at night days shall be arranged. Mid-flight ladders with height of ledge more than 10 m shall be width of at least 0,8 of m with horizontal platforms at distance from each other on height no more than 12 m. The distance and installation sites of ladders and bulldozer congresses are determined by length of ledge by the project and (or) the development plan for mining operations, but at least through 300-500 m. Steps and platforms of ladders need to be cleared systematically of snow, ice, dirt and if necessary to sand.
41. Movement of people from ledge on ledge on slopes and the blown-up mountain weight is allowed only in case of special business necessity and with permission in each separate case of person responsible for safe conducting mining operations.
42. Use for transportation of people from ledge on ledge of the mechanized means is allowed (escalators and others).
43. Transition via belt conveyers is allowed only on transitional bridges by width of at least 1,0 of m and protected on both sides with handrail height m 1,0 with continuous covering in the bottom of handrail on m 0,15 height from flooring and with the additional protecting level at m 0,5 height suffices.
44. In places of pass and journey under conveyors it is necessary to establish protective regiments for protection of people from injuring by the pieces of the transported material falling from tape.
45. It is forbidden to be to people within collapse prism on ledges, to work at ledges in the presence of hanging "peaks", blocks, large boulders, and also navisy of snow and ice. In case of impossibility to make liquidation having pinned up or frill of slope of ledge all works in the danger area shall be suspended, people are removed, the dangerous site is protected with precautionary signs.
46. Journey in railroad trains and cabins of locomotives of industrial enterprises is allowed to persons accompanying structures and also the mine foreman and certain workers in the presence at them the written permission of the head of the organization. The list of persons to which journey in cabins of engines of the Belarusian railroad is allowed affirms the Belarusian railroad.
47. Moving through railway tracks in career the bulldozer, the car and others is allowed by the wheel caterpillar or walking machines in the established places specially equipped and designated by indexes.
48. The moving through railway tracks connected with technology of conducting mining operations is allowed according to the regulations approved by the head of the organization with providing necessary security measures.
49. Explosive works on open-cast mountain minings shall be performed with observance of requirements of Single safety rules during the explosive works approved by Committee on supervision of safe operation in the industry and nuclear power under the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus on May 29, 1992.
50. Construction and special construction works at the mountain companies for mining by open method should be performed according to requirements of technical regulatory legal acts in the field of construction and these rules.
51. Electroinstallations in case of development of mineral deposits by open method shall conform to requirements of the Section V of these rules.
The low-voltage equipment used on subjects to open mining operations shall conform to requirements of the technical regulation of the Customs union of TR CU 004/2011 "About safety of the low-voltage equipment", the Customs union approved by the Decision of the Commission of August 16, 2011 No. 768.
52. The sanitary and hygienic condition of working areas, production, administration and sanitary and household rooms, fight against dust and harmful gases, providing with medical care on pits shall conform to requirements of the legislation.
53. All labor accidents are subject to investigation, registration and accounting according to the Rules of investigation and accounting of labor accidents and occupational diseases approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 15, 2004 No. 30 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2004, No. 8, 5/13691).
54. The accidents which happened on production are subject to investigation according to the Instruction about procedure for technical investigation of the reasons of accidents and incidents, and also their accounting approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 12, 2016 No. 36 (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 31.08.2016, 8/31230).
55. Open mining operations shall be carried out strictly according to the approved projects on development of mineral deposits and annual development plans for mining operations.
56. In the course of work entering of reasonable adjustments by the project organization into the project documentation is allowed.
57. Development of ledges, carrying out trenches, dumping of dumps shall be conducted according to passports of conducting mining operations.
58. Height of ledge shall be determined by the project taking into account results of researches of physicomechanical properties of rocks and mining-and-geological conditions of their bedding, and also parameters of the used equipment. Formation of peaks and navisy is not allowed on ledge. In case of development manually height of ledges shall not exceed: for friable steady dense breeds - 6 m, for friable unstable loose breeds - 3 m.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.