The declaration on further development of full cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova
of December 18, 1998
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mr. Islam Karimov and President of the Republic of Moldova Mr. Petru Luchinski,
proceeding from mutual aspiration of the people of two countries to further strengthening and development of the relations of friendship and full cooperation,
based on the principles of respect of national sovereignty, equality, mutual trust,
recognizing need of implementation of specific practical measures on deepening of economic integration, scientific and technical, cultural and humanitarian cooperation between two states,
convinced that the developed partnership between their countries will and promote further expansion and deepening of interstate cooperation in trade and economic and welfare spheres from now on,
proceeding from provisions of the Treaty of friendship and cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova of March 30, 1995, other two-way deals,
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova will deepen interaction for the benefit of providing the world, the international security and stability, to expand cooperation for the purpose of increase in efficiency and strengthening of role of the UN, OSCE and other international and regional organizations which members they are.
The Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova will make all necessary efforts in assistance to development of cooperation and mutual understanding, to strengthening of stability in Central Asia and Europe.
2. The Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova condemn acts of aggression, terrorism and separatism, in all of them the forms and manifestations leading to undermining democratic basis of society, infringement of human rights and freedoms and threatening territorial integrity and safety of the states.
3. The Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova intend and to develop the relations on the basis of friendship, consent and mutually beneficial cooperation from now on and will give support to efforts of each other in further strengthening of their sovereignty and independence, territorial integrity and inviolability of borders, implementation of economic reforms and democratic transformations, and also to promote development of the bilateral trade and economic, welfare and humanitarian relations based on mutual trust and benefit.
4. The Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova, on the basis of mutual interest, will make active the bilateral economic relations at various levels. The parties will take necessary measures for assistance in mutual trade, economic integration processes and creation of favorable legal regime for physical persons and legal entities when implementing of economic cooperation by them.
5. Presidents of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova supported activization of activities of the Joint Uzbek-Moldavian intergovernmental commission on questions of expansion of multilateral cooperation.
The trade and economic cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova will be based on the principles of free trade, equal economic and legal conditions for business entities and directed to creation of commodity market, services, the capitals and labor power, interaction in production, financial, investment, transport, scientific and technical and social spheres.
Presidents of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova agreed about development of the Long-term Program of trade and economic cooperation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.