of May 11, 2005 No. ZR-85
About approval of the Disciplinary charter of Police of the Republic of Armenia
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on April 11, 2005
Approve the Disciplinary charter of Police of the Republic of Armenia it (is applied).
President of the Republic of Armenia
This Law establishes rules of office discipline of Police of the Republic of Armenia (further – Police), regulates procedure and conditions of appointment, conducting office investigation in Police, applications of authority punishments, and also other relations connected with strengthening of office discipline.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
Office investigation – in the cases and procedure established by articles 42 and 43 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About service in Police", investigation of the questions relating to fulfillment of duties of the employee of Police, its activities and the shown behavior
person appointing office investigation – the official having competence of purpose of office investigation according to this Law
person performing office investigation – the employee or group of employees of the highest, main, senior and average group of Police authorized by the official having competence of purpose of office investigation and also the employee or group of employees of the division of Police having competence of implementation of office investigation
special service – the services operating as a part of Police which identity of employees is ciphered and the last perform the powers in case of observance of complete conspiracy.
The office discipline in Police is provided based on the principles of legality, respect of human rights and freedoms, publicity, fair compensation for service, office promotion, encouragement according to results of service, abilities and qualification, inevitability of disciplinary responsibility and individualization, legal and moral education of employees of Police.
1. The legislation on office discipline in Police consists of the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, the Laws of the Republic of Armenia "About Police" and "About service in Police", this Law, other laws and legal acts, and also international treaties.
1. The office discipline in Police is strict and exact observance, execution by employees of Police of obligations and implementation of the competences established by the laws of the Republic of Armenia, other regulations.
2. The discipline in Police is based on understanding of the personal liability of each employee of Police for accomplishment of the service duties and observance of rules of ethics, and also the correct and timely execution of orders (directives, orders) of his heads published within their powers.
3. The discipline in Police is reached by means of insistence of heads, respecting advantage of subordinates, with combination of measures of encouragement, belief and coercion, to permanent care of subordinates.
4. Office relations in case of execution of joint service between the employees of Police who are not under supervision of each other are regulated by the head appointing to joint service (commander). The seniority of the employees of Police who are not under supervision of each other is determined according to positions and ranks. Seniors on position and rank have powers to do notes and to require discipline at younger on rank, including, observance of rules of wearing uniform.
1. In case of fulfillment of requirements of the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Armenia, the regulatory legal acts regulating service in Police and this Law, the head shall be always example for subordinates, increase feeling of honor and office debt at the last.
2. The head shall pay special attention to studying of individual qualities of subordinates, observance of the relations established by legal acts, consolidation of personnel, in time to find the reasons of the disciplinary violations made by subordinates to undertake measures for their prevention.
3. Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Armenia of 02.04.2012 No. ZR-36
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.