of August 5, 2014 No. 902
About approval of Rules of carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils
According to subitem 15-6) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 5, 2014 No. 902
1. These rules of carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" and determine procedure for carrying out agrochemical inspection of soils of ploughland by public institution in the area of agrochemical servicing of farm-production (further - public institution).
2. In these rules the following terms are used:
1) agrochemical inspection - determination of content in the soil of elements of mineral nutrition of plants, humus, pH and salt mode, microelements;
2) agrochemical cartogram - the card showing degree of security of the soil with nutrient elements, assimilable for plants, in color expression;
3) agrochemical monitoring - system of observations of condition of agricultural holdings for timely identification of changes of soil fertility, quality of crop products and products of its conversion;
4) agricultural holdings - the land grounds which are systematically used for receipt of agricultural products;
5) active ingredient - the name of nutrient element and its content in agrochemicals expressed as a percentage;
6) the joint test (sample) - mix of the individual (pointed) tests which are selected within the elementary site;
7) geographic information system - the automated system intended for collection, processing, the analysis, modeling and display of data, and also the solution of information and calculation tasks with use of digital cartographic, analog and text information;
8) the parcel of land - the part of the earth fixed in the procedure established by the legislation behind subjects of land relations allocated in the closed borders;
9) the plan of land use - the cartographic document for land use giving visual idea of space provision and the amount of land use, containing information on structure and the areas of grounds;
10) the summary analytical sheet - the accounting document of agrochemical indicators consisting of results of the carried-out chemical analyses on content macro - and microelements in soils;
11) the working site (field) - the part of separately cultivated area of agricultural holding holding certain position on reliefs (watershed, slope, lowering of slope, the floodplain) and allocated on the plan of intraeconomic land management when carrying out land management works;
12) arable layer - layer of earth which annually or periodically is exposed to continuous processing on the maximum depth;
13) the plan of carrying out inspection - work priority on administrative areas, districts;
14) frequency of inspection - the time period between rounds of agrochemical inspection;
15) humus - humus, organic, usually phaeochrous, the part of the soil which is formed as a result of biochemical transformation of plant and animal remains;
16) zavalunennost - availability of boulders (stones) in the soil;
17) microelements - the chemical elements containing in the soil, plants and live organisms in insignificant quantities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.