of August 5, 2014 No. 441
About approval of Provisional regulations for procedure for providing the military personnel with premises
According to article 12 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the status of the military personnel", for the purpose of streamlining of housing providing the military personnel the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Provisional regulations for procedure for providing the military personnel with premises.
2. To the Ministry of Defence of the Kyrgyz Republic to develop and introduce to two-month time in accordance with the established procedure the draft of the corresponding regulatory legal act for the purpose of elimination of gaps and collisions of the legislation in the sphere of housing providing the military personnel.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 5, 2014 No. 441
1. These Provisional regulations for procedure for providing the military personnel with premises (further - the Provision) determine procedure for housing providing the military personnel of Armed Forces, other military forming and state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic in which the military service is provided (further - state body).
2. The main terms used in this Provision:
departmental housing stock - set of the residential buildings and rooms which are under authority of state body including:
- constructed at the expense of the budgetary funds and other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, or transferred to the jurisdiction according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- acquired at physical persons and legal entities according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the buildings and constructions re-equiped to premises;
the housing commission - the permanent advisory body created for the purpose of objective, impartial and comprehensive consideration of questions of accounting of the military personnel (consideration of petitions (addresses) for acceptance on accounting of the military personnel needing improvement of housing conditions and their removals from accounting), creation of priority and distribution of premises, and also questions of use of departmental housing stock of state body, its military units and organizations;
reserve of housing stock - set of premises in the amount of no more than 5 percent of housing stock intended for providing the military personnel with premises according to the decision of the head;
the head - the head of state body under which authority the departmental housing stock is.
3. And to the members of families living together with them premises on the arrival of the serviceman to the duty station, taking into account structure of their families are provided to the military personnel (except the military personnel of conscription service).
Premises are allocated from departmental housing stock on the regulations established by the Housing code of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. General actions for operation of departmental housing stock, ensuring its safety, control of observance of instructions for use by premises, servicing of the engineering equipment and municipal services are performed by room and operational bodies of state body under which authority the departmental housing stock is (further - room and operational body).
Actions for operation of housing stock of military units and organizations (further - military units) are performed by commanders of military units.
5. The list of the closed military camps is determined by heads under the authority of whom there are such towns.
6. The procedure for activities of the housing commissions is determined by the head.
7. In each state body, military unit it is recorded the military personnel needing improvement of housing conditions.
Centralized collection of general information on accounting of the military personnel needing improvement of housing conditions is performed by room and operational body.
8. Accounting of the military personnel needing improvement of housing conditions is conducted in the book of accounting of the military personnel needing improvement of housing conditions (appendix 1 to this Provision) and in the book of accounting of the military personnel having the right to first-priority (extraordinary) receipt of premises (appendix 2 to this Provision).
The book of accounting of the military personnel needing improvement of housing conditions shall be numbered, strung together, under seal and registered in register of books on clerical work.
1) having living space on each family member is lower than the regulation established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) living in the premises which are not meeting the established health and technical requirements;
3) not having in the property or in property of the member of the family of premises;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.